Namjoon's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

 

As we walked into the house Hobi attacked us saying that we are finally back and I couldn’t help feeling weirdly comfortable, but not at the same time because it still smelt like a vampire in the house. The smell though was slightly mixed with Jimin’s scent making it feel a lot less threatening than it used to…

“Jiminie we’re home!” Jin yelled, disrupting me from my thoughts as I looked down the hall waiting for him to appear with his mate. Jin then started ushering us all to the living room and talking about how we should be on our best behavior because they are probably already feeling nervous and scared. 

We all sat around the living room as we waited for the other two to enter so that we could start our discussion on what everyone was going to do next. When they first walked in Jin walked over and gave Jimin a hug saying how much he missed him obviously trying to ease the tension. The rest of us just sat in our spots and smiled at him. 

“I think we should just let them decide what they want to do.” Suga said, breaking the ice getting a head nod from his mate and mine while the rest of us sat there quietly pondering the idea.

“We gotta think about the rest of us. When one of our mates goes into heat we’ll have to leave or they will due to the fact of our instincts.” I said calmly and matter of factly because it was true. Nobody would feel safe mating or even having pups if there was a vampire around.

“That is something we can figure out later. We do have another home we can use or even wait and see what happens. They were fine mating with Hope and Suga in the house. I think we can do it too.” Jin said, staring me down as he folded his arms over his chest. I just huffed in response not wanting to argue and make things tenser than they already were.

“Jungkook is a bit uncomfortable with the situation…I think it’s just because he’s new and not used to vampire’s.” Taehyung said with Jungkook crouching in front of him on the floor glaring at the vampire on the other side of the room holding Jimin’s slightly shaking torso.

“W-we can le-leave.” Jimin whispered out with tears starting to form in his eyes. The sight of this and the thought of him going somewhere far from the pack hurt. He was still our family and never did we leave a member of the pack behind.

“No. We can sell this house and move to our other one. Out there we own over 10,000 acres of woods. We’ll have a house built for you guys only a few miles from ours.” I said firmly as I stood up and looked every one of our members in the eyes to make sure they understood that there was no negotiating this anymore.

“Well what do we do until then?” Suga asked me as everyone else was nodding in agreement with him.

“I’ll make a phone call first thing tomorrow. Then we will all start packing all of our belongings. Jaejoong you can move all of your stuff here for now. You and Jimin will stay here for a month until it is built while we are going back and forth to move everything and make sure things are going smoothly with the building of your new home. You guys will be welcome to come to the main house for every meal and even to hang out if you please as long as nobody is in heat. If someone is in heat considering Jimin now carries your scent you will have to let us come to your home to visit so as not to disturb the mating pairs.” I said and then sat back down as everyone took in what I said.

After a few moments of silence everyone hummed and nodded their heads in agreement. Then Jin got up with a smile and sauntered off into the kitchen to start dinner while everyone else made themselves busy. Some watched tv while others had started heading to their rooms. For a moment I just sat there proud of the decision I made to where the whole pack can still at least be

 very close with just a short run in wolf form.

“I’m proud of you.” Jin told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist after I walked into the kitchen. I just chuckled knowing he was trying to butter me up because I still felt bad about how I handled things when we first found out about the whole situation.

“I just want to try and get things back to as normal as possible. Do you need any help?” I asked, trying to change the subject by looking over at the food cooking on the stove.

“No thanks…We all know what happens when you try to help in any sort of way. Though your intentions are greatly appreciated you would just break things.” He chuckled up at me before pushing out of my arms and heading back to the stove.

“If you say so.” I muttered a little hurt even though I know it to be true. Then I walked out of the kitchen before he could bring up that topic again, joining Tae and Kook on the couch to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

 

After we finished eating our dinner I stopped Jimin before he could go back to his room. This is probably one of the only chances I’ll get with him alone since his mate doesn’t eat real food. He looked a bit worried, but all I wanted was to apologize for how I acted the last time we saw each other.

“I just want to apologize…for before. I’m not really good at this, but it caught me off guard and I only wanted to protect the pack as alpha.” I said scratching the back of my neck and not really meeting his eyes.

“It’s ok hyung. I understand and forgive you. Thank you for finding the best solution you could and still welcoming us.” He said with a small smile before giving me a hug.

“It wasn’t ok, but thank you. Also you will always be a part of the pack. Jaejoong will take some getting used to, but he is your mate.” I smiled back at him as I pulled him off of me and ushered for him to go back to his mate.

I then slowly made my way to my room where Jin was already in the shower since he had Taehyung and Jungkook cleaning up the kitchen. I was exhausted so instead of joining him I just took off my shirt and jeans before climbing into the bed. I slowly started to fall asleep and didn’t even notice when Jin came out and climbed into the bed and rested his head on my chest before fading into sleep as well.