Suga's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

I wasn’t happy about the fact that there would be a leach lurking around here and it certainly didn’t help the fact that I had to deal with Jimin and his transformation. Not to mention my mate J-Hope because he doesn’t know how to be serious unless we are doing something that we are ordered to or we are hunting. As soon as Jin and Namjoon took the other two out of the front door I started telling Jimin how it was going to be because I knew if Jin or Namjoon were here I wouldn’t have been able to.

“Ok so I am not to be awoken by you. If you need something find J-Hope and if he isn’t around tough. No matter how much pain you are in do not and I mean do not get an attitude with me I will rip your throat out. Lastly but most important whenever that thing comes around do not let him get to close to me or try to speak to me because I won’t hesitate to kill him. Honestly I should have earlier as soon as I came through the front door.” I snarled at Jimin and J-Hope was looking at Jimin with an apologetic look. I glared at Hope before walking off to my room to sleep off my full stomach from when I went out to eat earlier this morning. I wasn’t trying to be all that harsh towards Jimin but I’m not that happy with the fact that we now have a vampire around because of him. Hopefully we won’t actually end up living with the thing. I know I don’t want to be in the same house as him but it isn’t like I can go against the alpha or even the alpha female.

After I got to my room and I was situated in my bed J-hope came in the room and just smiled at me. I knew that this wasn’t going to be good and he was bound to say something about my little speech to Jimin earlier. I just laid there looking at him as he slowly shut the door and made his way over to me. He sat just on the edge of the bed before he started talking and looking at his lap because he doesn’t like going against me but he sticks up for his pack mates which is a good thing. I have realized that he is really family oriented and cares about others even if they are strangers and he will stand up for what is right.

“Yoongi… I mean Suga, I know that you don’t like vampires. I mean none of us do, but don’t be so harsh on our little Jiminie. This isn’t his fault and even if it was then there is nothing we can do about it because it has already happened. All we can do now is be there for him and help him through it because he is a part of the pack and we can’t just get rid of him. Jin would never allow anyone to try to throw anyone else out and you know this.” He said very quietly and if it weren’t for my heightened senses then I probably wouldn’t have caught everything he said. He did have a point though,  but I wasn’t going to just tell him that he was right because I am Min Yoongi and I don’t give in that easy. I just grunted and rolled over while throwing the blanket over my head and listened to the sound of him leaving the room.

Once he was gone I still didn’t move a muscle and was only breathing. I kept my eyes closed and just thought to myself about how harsh I was on Jimin when I know that he isn’t having an easy time knowing that he disappointed the alpha. I was about ready to get up to go and talk to him hoping that J-Hope wasn’t anywhere near so he doesn’t hear me. He would never let me get away with because I am known as the mean one.I heard the door open and close again and I stiffened because I knew that it was Jimin from the faint scent of the vampire being intertwined with his own. I heard him pause at the foot of the bed before he finally said anything.

“Yoongi Hyung? Just listen ok, I know that you aren’t asleep. I am sorry for everything that I have caused today. Now everyone is going to have to put up with a vampire who is supposed to be an enemy b-be-because I am tr-trouble.” His voice broke into sobs and I shot up in bed before pulling him into my lap and hugging him. I know that his emotions are a bit more out of whack considering what he is going through right now but I couldn’t help but feel bad for how I acted earlier.

“No Jiminie, it’s ok. I shouldn’t have acted like that. It’s not really your fault this happened. It was an accident and we will all support you. If anyone tries anything I will tear them to shreds ok.” I said while rubbing his back. He nodded his head in agreement to what I said and he slowly began to relax and eventually fell asleep. I laid him down on the pillow and covered him up before leaving the room to let him rest peacefully.

“I’m glad that you listened to my advice. “ Hope said as I sat down on the couch next to him and curled up against his side.

“I’ll take it back if you use it against me and make you regret it for the rest of your life.” I mumbled before getting a bit more comfortable. He just chuckled a little before I drifted off to sleep which I seriously needed since he woke me up early to take me to breakfast for our year anniversary. Now we won’t have to hide it from the younger ones because apparently Jin thought it would pressure them into thinking they have to be together leaving one alone which Jin was so scared of. Our overly protective alpha female.