Suga's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

The sounds of Jimin down the hall and knowing that it was a vampire eliciting those sounds out of my younger pack mate made me very uncomfortable. I was happy that Jimin had found his mate, but I didn’t particularly like that it was a vampire.

 

“Stop pacing.” J-Hope rolled his eyes before pulling me down onto the bed beside him. I sighed before lying down to rest my head in my mate's lap. I really hate vampires because they were creatures that only cared about themselves and I don’t want Jimin to get hurt.

 

“It’s going to take some getting used to.” I mumbled, but J-Hope still heard it. Smiling down at me because he knew that I was really trying to accept the reality he started to my hair. Whenever J-Hope did this he realized it really helped to soothe my nerves and forget whatever it was that I was worrying about.

 

“I know, but you really don’t need to worry so much, they're mates. He wouldn’t harm Jimin, which includes us because we’re his family.” J-Hope smiled down at me, making my heart skip a beat. His positivity had always helped me see the brighter side of things when my thoughts were more on the negative side. J-Hope’s personality is the complete opposite of my own, making us a perfect match. 

 

Sighing as I sat up, I nodded my head before leaving the room to go find something to eat. I was just thinking about making a bowl of noodles when I ran into Jaejoong heading back to Jimin’s room with some soup.

 

“Hey…ummm….take care of him. He’s our little brother and we’re trying to trust you.” I mumbled, trying my best to be nice for the sake of Jimin and not getting another lecture from Hobi. 

 

“I will. I thank you guys for trying even though it’s probably hard. I’ll do my best not to push too hard, but when it comes to my mate it’s hard.” Jaejoong said back smiling. I sent a small smile back before stalking off towards the kitchen. I really was trying to accept the new reality, but it isn’t as easy as it sounds.

 

Trying to push it all out of my head, I focused on making my noodles. I was so lost in stirring the noodles that I didn’t realize when J-Hope walked up until he rested his chin on my shoulder. It didn’t scare me, but I was shocked that I didn’t realize that the other had walked up.

 

“You making some for me too?” J-Hope asked, jutting out his bottom lip and batting his eyes at me. Rolling my eyes I just pointed my chopsticks at the two empty noodle packets. Smiling at me, J-Hope wrapped his arms around my waist before placing a soft  kiss on my cheek.

 

“Trust me I’ve learned if I want to eat I have to make enough for you. If I don’t do that then you pout until I do.” I rolled my eyes for a second time. He just chuckled back as he nuzzled his face against my neck. I couldn’t help but smile at the motion. I honestly didn’t mind making food for him since I’m already making some for myself. I just like to make it seem like I have a problem with it and I know that he knows that as well. Honestly I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my cute Hobi.

Once our noodles were done we sat down and ate them in silence. Hobi washed the dishes when we finished them and I dried them. I knew there was something he wanted to say, but didn’t know how I would react considering he’s never quiet like this.

 

“Go ahead and say what it is that you need to say.” I said softly as I put away the last bowl trying to keep myself calm. I know when he does this it’s likely to set me off and he’s trying to avoid that happening.

 

“Well…the others are coming back tonight. They want to discuss if we should let Jaejoong stay with us or him and Jimin should move into a house nearby.” J-Hope practically whispered without looking me in the eyes afraid of how I’m going to react.Taking a deep breath and thinking the words over I tried to stay calm so I wouldn’t scare my mate.

 

“I mean I would rather Jimin not leave the house with him because I don’t exactly trust him, nor do I really want him staying here because it makes me on edge. In the end though I believe it should be up to them.” I say shrugging it off before walking back to our bedroom.

 

“Wait, what? You’re not upset or against any of it?” I heard J-Hope call after me as he followed me back to our room. I waited until he was in the room before shutting the door and responding.

 

“I mean I don’t like either of the options given, but like you said I need to come to terms with reality. As long as Jimin is happy and safe that’s all I could care about.” I shrugged as I plopped down onto the bed. J-Hope just stared at me for a minute in shock before throwing himself onto me and kissing me all over my face which I will never admit to enjoying.