Jimin's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

I woke up to my phone ringing and reached over to what I thought was my nightstand and grabbed it. I looked at the caller idea and seen that it was Tae and that was when everything thing from last night came slamming to the front of my brain. All I can remember is being upset because of what happened at the dorm and that I went out and had a drink with a stranger.
“What the hell do you want Taehyung.” I hissed into my phone because I wasn't ready to deal with any of this.
“This isn’t Tae and where the hell are you mister? Do you know how worried I was? I almost had a heart attack.” It was Jin’s voice coming through the phone. I was dumbfounded because I looked around at my surroundings and realized I wasn't in my room. I wasn’t even in the dorm.
“I'm sorry Jin Hyung, I went out with a friend last night and it was late so I decided to stay the night with him because I was too drunk to walk home.” I lied while hurrying and trying to gather my clothes, which somehow came off and fell onto the floor.
After I got off the phone with Jin I went to get a shower because I reeked of alcohol or at least that’s what I think the smell was. The whole time I was getting ready to leave I kept trying to recall what happened the night before but there wasn’t anything anywhere giving me any clue who the person was let alone if he was here with me. As I got to the front counter to pay the lady behind it smiled at me and began to speak.
“You're Park Jimin right?” She asked with a bright smile tugging at the corner of her lips. I just nodded my head worried if I should be concerned how she knew my name.
“Ummm…yea that’s me, but how do you know that?” I ask tilting my head to the side and squinting at the desk lady. Maybe it had something to do with how I got to this place. Maybe it had to do with that stranger I drank with.
“Oh um….the guy you came in with last night paid for everything and told me to tell you that he looks forward to seeing you again sometime Jimin-shi.” She smiled even wider before shooing me away so she can get to the next person in line.
I stepped out of the way and headed for the entrance of the building and walked out the door. I looked around a bit before realizing where I was and headed in the direction of the dorm. On the way I stopped at a café to get me a bite to eat and some banana milk. I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone.
“Sorry…” I mumbled as I felt a jolt go through my body. I stopped and turned to look at the man but he was already out of sight. I shook my head and went to the front counter to order my food and drink.
After my order was ready I went and sat at a table near the door. I heard a familiar horse like laugh and I started looking around. I spotted Yoongi and Hobi Hyung sitting at a table leaning towards each other over the table and not even noticing I was sitting near them. All of a sudden they kissed causing me to gasp in surprise and they caught me.
“Don’t you dare think about saying a word to the others!” Yoongi screamed at me after he shot over to me pinning me to my seat by my throat. J-Hope sat in his seat staring at us with wide eyes and he even looked a bit scared.
“I….I promise.” I choked out throwing my hands in the air surrendering and looking my Hyung in the eyes. He seemed satisfied with my answer and let go before going back to his spot across from Hoseok as if nothing happened.
I hurriedly finished my food and left to hurry and get to the dorm before anything else could happen to me. The one think that upsets me though is that everyone is finding someone but not me.
Why?

-------------------------------

Author's Note: I know I skipped the in the last chapter but I promise that the next chapter will have it. :)