Jimin's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

Jaejoong told me that the others were coming back tonight and wanted to discuss how we should proceed about my new mate. I’m very worried that they aren’t going to want me around anymore since I am now mated to a vampire. 

 

“I’m gonna go take a shower before they get back Joong.” I said quickly as I got up and walked away before he could see that I was about to cry. Once I was in the bathroom I closed the door behind me. I didn’t want him to hear me as I started to sob. As I was undressing to get into the shower the door opened before clicking shut and arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“You can’t hide your emotions from me. We’re fully mated to where I can feel what you feel.” Jaejoong whispered as he nuzzled into my neck. I turned around in his arms so that we would be facing each other before I spoke.

 

“What if they do-don’t want me around anymore?” I sobbed out into his chest. I really didn’t want to lose my friends. They were my only family and there’s no way that I could live without them.

 

“There is no way that would ever happen. You guys are a family, Jiminie.” He said as he placed kisses on my cheek and neck. I really hoped what he was saying was true because I really wouldn’t know what to do if it wasn’t.

 

“I’m gonna wash up now.” I gave him a slight smile and turned to get in the shower. I heard some rustling before he pulled back the curtain and stepped into the shower with me. It was something he hasn’t done before so I had to admit I was a little shocked.

 

“Let me help you.” He said as he grabbed the shampoo bottle. I didn’t respond because I didn’t know what to say. I also didn’t mind the distraction from my thoughts. After he got enough shampoo on his hand he started to scrub my hair which felt really good.

 

“Mmhhmm.” I hummed as I leaned into his body. Joong just chuckled at me as he continued to massage the shampoo into my hair.

 

“You know if you enjoy this we can make sure to do it more often.” He whispered as he tilted my head back to rinse out the soap. Once he was finished rinsing I looked up at him and smiled while nodding my head in agreement. Moments like these where he just takes care of me are my favorite. I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him down so I could kiss him.

“Thank you Joongie.” I smiled before reaching for the shampoo to return the favor. As I was massaging the shampoo into his hair he started to wash my body. If it wasn’t for the fact of me knowing the others were on their way back I wouldn’t let Joong leave this shower until he had his way with me. 

 

“Jimin-ah.” He groaned as he noticed I was getting hard. I blushed before telling him to rinse out his hair to stop this from progressing any further. Once he was done rinsing his hair he looked back into my eyes as he pulled me against him. I gasped as he started to leave kisses along my jaw.

 

“They’re gonna be back soon, we shouldn't do this right now.” I pushed against his chest and he reluctantly let me go. Sighing Joong went ahead and started to wash his own body as I got out of the shower. Once I was dried and dressed I took the sheets that definitely needed cleaning to the laundry room. 

 

“Finally you guys are back.” I heard Hobi saying in the living room. I hurriedly started the washer and ran back to my room where Joong was starting to look a little nervous. Seeing him like that made me even more nervous than I already was.

 

“It’s gonna be ok. Just need time for everyone to get used to it.” He pulled me into a hug before taking a step back and grabbing my hands.

 

“I really want to stay here, but if you really can’t..” Joong cut me off with a kiss.

 

“If I can’t you can stay or we can live nearby so you can come back whenever you want.” He smiled at me which made me feel a little bit better. There is no way that I’ll be able to stay without Joong though he’s my mate. The only option is we both stay or we both leave.

 

“Let’s go.” Joong said, pulling me out of my thoughts before we headed to the living room. The moment we reached the end of the hallway everybody stopped talking and turned to look at us making my heart sink. I have no idea what they’re going to decide. Everyone held a straight face showing no sign of if they wanted us to stay or leave.