Namjoon's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

After Jin told everyone what to do I helped him drag Jimin back to our shared bedroom and shut the door behind us. All of a sudden I felt very dizzy and threatened and I tensed when I realized that it was coming from Jimin. I growled and went over to where he panted next to Jin before tilting his head to the side and pulling his shirt down over his shoulder. What I seen made my blood boil even more than it already was with all the tension in the house. There was a bite mark right where the neck and shoulder meet and from all things it’s from a vampire. I throw Jimin to the side and start to breathe really hard and I can tell that my eyes have gone from the normal brown color to a very bright gold. Jin ran over to Jimin and grabbed him before looking back at me terrified. It infuriated me that he did so but it isn’t like he knew why I did what I did.

“Jin get away from him! Right now! He is a traitor!” I hollered in my alpha voice causing him to jolt up and hesitantly walk away from Jimin while looking back from him to me with a bothered expression. Jimin on the other hand stared at me with the most terrified, confused, and shocking look but I was too angry to calm down and think rationally about how this all happened.

“Hy-Hyung…what are you talking about? You’re scaring me.” Jimin says as his eyes start to tear up and he starts backing away from me forgetting about what happened earlier with Jungkook and his pain from the change for the moment because of the current situation we are in. Now that he has marked Jimin once he fully becomes a wolf the vampire can follow his instincts and find him within minutes because they are mated. This just infuriates me even more and my breathing becomes deeper and more rapid.

“Namjoon what’s going on? Why are you acting like this and calling Jimin a traitor?” Jin asks me and I spin around to look him in the eyes causing him to jump at the sudden movement.

“He has not only been bitten by one. No he’s even been mated by one.” I spat the words. He looks like he’s getting angrier by the second and more impatient and even confused as I speak to him.

“By what Namjoon? That’s what I need to know! Look at how frightened he is and you're even scaring me!” He screamed back at me as his eyes started to fill with tears causing me to calm down just enough to regain my sanity. I looked between the two before I whispered my answer just enough to where they had to strain their ears to hear what I said.

“Vampire.” I couldn’t even contain my anger and the only way I could think to let it out is by collapsing to the ground and to start slamming my fist against the ground. Jin rushed over to me and cradled my hands to his chest and tried to calm me down knowing that my tears were from all the anger inside of me. Jimin just sat there frozen the only movement was the steady rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.

“We’re going to have to keep an eye on Jimin the most because of this, but Jungkook too because his wolf side has awoken as well. I think Taehyung has that covered though, and we need to tell the others so they can help out.” I choked out and I knew that Suga and J-Hope wasn’t home yet because I couldn’t feel them all that well and that’s when I realized it. There was someone approaching our house and they were coming fast. The scent that came with it sent a trigger off in my mind because it’s the faint sent that comes off Jimin. I quickly get up and run to the living room just as it barges in through the door and stops to stare at me with blood red eyes. Not even a minute later Suga and J-Hope came through the door and flanked me on either side and they were snarling at the creature as the others stood in the hallway looking terrified, even Jimin looked a bit scared and then it spoke.