Rap monster's p.o.v

Unexplainable happenings

I woke up to Jin ranting about how Jimin stayed out all night with a friend and didn't bother to tell him. At first I tried to ignore him and just go back to sleep. That didn’t work so well though because he just kept going on and on and he even yelled at me.
“Yah Namjoon, are you ignoring me!” He yelled as he yanked my covers off me. It was a bit cold in our room especially when you're only in your boxers.
“Hyung! I’m sleeping and I don’t have any clothes on!” I yell back at him trying to hide my body from his judging eyes. He was just staring at me and I started to feel awkward. He then threw my blanket at me and ran out of the room with his cheeks flushed. I was already awake so I decided to go ahead and get dressed because I didn’t think I was gonna get anymore sleep anyways.
“Hyung why where you and Jin Hyung yelling?” I hear Jungkook ask from behind me. I turned around thankful I was fully clothed when he showed up. I scratched my head because I was also wondering why we were yelling because it was unnecessary.
“It’s nothing Jungkook-ah he was just frustrated cause of Jimin and he woke me up. We aren’t mad at each other or anything I promise.” I smiled to reassure him a little more. To be honest we weren’t really mad at each other at least I’m not. I hope he’s not either because I wanna get laid tonight. He hasn’t touched me in a few days because he’s been busy. He actually might because when he gets angry he tends to get sometimes and that makes the a bit rough.
“Um…..Hyung why are you smiling like that. Also um you’ve got a problem….” He said looking down and blushing a bit.
“.” I covered my half erect and ran to the bathroom. It was so embarrassing getting caught with a . Especially by the youngest member of our group who’s supposed to be the innocent one but clearly he isn’t. After I shut and locked the door to the bathroom I took off my pants and my boxers before sitting on the cold toilet seat lid. I slowly started myself and leaned my head back against the back of the toilet. I pumped myself faster until I couldn’t increase my speed anymore thinking of Jin and his mouth around my . I started to groan because I could feel my stomach tightening until I finally came into my hand and onto the floor.
“Rap Monster Hyung it’s almost time for breakfast. Jim Hyung said to hurry up.” I heard Taehyung holler from what sounded like the doorway to my room so he probably didn’t hear me I hoped. I used some toilet paper to clean up my mess and washed my hands. I hurriedly put my clothes on and unlocked the door before running to the kitchen to eat. As I sat down about ready to grab a couple pancakes and put them on my plate they started giggling.
“What? Why are you laughing?” I ask completely oblivious to why they were laughing at. Like they had some inside joke that I missed just seconds ago.
“Your shirt. Not only is it inside out but it’s also backwards. Where you really that hungry?" Tae snickered and Jungkook started laughing because he knew why my shirt was like this. I glared at the maknae and he shut up before I answered Jin Hyung.
“Y-yea starving.” I smiled at him and he tilted his head to the side before shrugging his shoulders. Jim always noticed when something’s up that’s why he's the mother of our little family. He’s the one that decided that the younglings wouldn’t find out that we were wolves and we had to be careful who we trusted. I don’t doubt that he noticed my stutter and that I was hiding something.
“Where’s Suga and J-Hope?” I asked as I covered my pancakes with syrup trying to change the subject. Taehyung and Jungkook shrugged as Jin chewed his food about to speak.
“They said that they didn't want to wait for breakfast so they went ahead and left. It's a bit suspicious though because Suga never gets up that early and when I caught them at the door they looked like deer in headlights. “ He said after he swallowed his food. I just nodded glad that he wasn't going to push the subject. Throughout the rest of breakfast there wasn't much conversation besides complimenting Jin on his cooking.
That was until Jimin walked through the door and Jin stares him down. Jimin looked at him and smiled before he headed down the hall. Little did he know that he had a furious mama curious about what her pup was up to.
“He better hope he can calm Jin Hyung down before he rips his head off.” Taehyung commented watching the space where Jin and Jimin disappeared from sight as Jungkook and I hummed in agreement.