Jimin's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

 “Kookie Kookie Kookie!” I heard Taehyung call from down the hallway. I know he’s been trying to tell Jungkook how he feels and it scares me because I like him too. It’s just he's always staring at Tae and I'm afraid he likes him back. When Jungkook passes my room to find Taehyung I follow him stopping just within hearing distance of the room he went into to hear what was going on.
“Kook there’s something I want to tell you.” He asks and I peer around the corner to see what is going on and Taehyung is sitting on the bed with Jungkook right next to him. He’s looking down at his hands and I have a really bad feeling that he’s about to confess making my stomach clench.
“What is it Hyung? Is everything ok?” Kookie asks looking over Tae’s body with a very concerned look on his face and that’s when I know that all hope is lost, that Taehyung has Jungkook rapped around his stupid little alienated finger.
“I’m fine Jungkookie. It’s just….I like you Kook, in a way that I shouldn’t. I mean we're both guys and…” He stopped Taehyung by leaning down next to his face and kissing him causing Taehyung to stop talking. I didn’t want to see anymore but I couldn’t look away. My Kookie, my golden maknae loves that stupid Tae alien and not me.
“I like you too Hyung.” He said pulling away but leaving their foreheads together and that’s when I decided to move. I turned with my tilting my head back against the wall and squeezing my eyes shut hoping that it didn't really happen. Then I decided I’d leave to go drink my sorrows away at the nearest bar.
I ended up going to a night club that was dark and had strobe lights dancing around the room. The bar was a little ways away from everything and was a bit quieter so I decided to get a drink and just stay there. I had at least three beers when someone bumped into me trying to get to the stool beside me.
“So-sorry.” He slurred as he hoisted himself onto the seat. I glanced at him and then had to do a double take considering he was the most handsome man ever. I mean he was better looking than Jungkook in some ways.
“Excuse me... I’m sorry to bother you but man do you look good.” I said immediately wishing I could take it back. I hate how I can’t keep my mouth shut for nothing when I’m drinking. He looks at me and smirks looking me over from head to toe before smirking.
“You don’t look so bad yourself but trust me I’m not someone to be going after. My girlfriend I loved dearly just left me.” He mumbled the last part and his facial expression makes it seem as of he’s far away reliving some horrible past.
“I know how you feel, and you don’t need to worry wasn’t really looking I just have a tendency to speak without thinking when I’m drunk. The guy I like just got confessed to and he accepted the stupid alien freak.” I say glaring at my beer as if it was Taehyung. I kinda wish I could see his face just so I can hit it and make Kook see how big of a baby that stupid alien really is.
“You know what I think, I think that we both deserve better….maybe you wanna come over to the hotel I’m currently staying at and chill.” He asked looking around and not looking me in the eyes.
“Sure…what harm could it do?” I say getting up and putting some money on the bar for the bartender. I stand there waiting for the guy to get up and show me the way. Once we are out of that place I realize I didn’t even catch the man’s name.
“Hey umm….I never caught your name and I'm Jimin… Park Jimin.” I say looking at my feet feeling a bit awkward considering I’m following some stranger back to his hotel and I’m wasted so it’s not even like I’m gonna remember this tomorrow.
“Oh sorry….Kim Jaejoong” He chuckled barely even glancing in my direction. I mean it’s not like I should care considering this is just like a "I'm lonely and drunk and just wanna feel loved" type things but the fact that he didn't even look at me was a bit upsetting. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea but it's a bit too late now to be backing out.
When we got to his Hotel room he motioned for me to go in first and he shut the door with a faint click letting you know that it latched. I turned to look at him and he started walking towards me with a smirk on his face. He stopped when he was only inches from my face before slowly leaning towards me and pressing his lips to mine.

----------------------------

Author's Note:

I am new to writing and this is my first I hope you guys like it I'm sorry for the spelling errors and please give me feed back on what you think so far thank you :)