Chapter 3

Subtract

WARNING: RATED M content in this chapter ()

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon stood at his dorm room’s door, apprehensive to enter, despite knowing that his boyfriend and warm take out (by now probably lukewarm) was waiting for him. Or maybe that was exactly the reason. Something had been off about Yoongi for couple of weeks now but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it.

 

A passing student gave him a weird look, after noticing that Namjoon was standing with a pair of wet jeans in one hand and his other hand resting on the door handle but not pressing it down, so Namjoon took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

His room smelt like lamb madras, garlic naan bread and beer. Yoongi was laying down on his small bed, his eyes intensely watching the laptop screen as he stuffed his mouth with rice.  Namjoon could hear sounds of some action movie coming from ty laptop speakers and sighed. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his stuff on his spinny chair before snuggling up to Yoongi, who didn’t even spare him a glance.

 

“Hey babe,” Namjoon whispered leaving soft kisses on Yoongi’s neck.

 

“You’re late,” He grumbled in response, just as some guy on the screen cut a villain's head off, blood spattering everywhere. Namjoon closed his eyes.

 

“Sorry, I missed the bus back.”

 

Yoongi didn’t answer, instead choosing to stuff his mouth with another forkful of rice but Namjoon could feel his defences weakening.  

 

“Let me make it up to you,” Namjoon slid his hand downwards, running his palm over Yoongi’s jeans. He puffed his cheeks but didn’t say anything in response, and Namjoon took that as a green light, playing with the waistband of the trousers.

 

“I’m eating, Namjoon. I had to pay for this food, so I will eat it before it gets cold,” he took a large bite out of the naan bread, chewing loudly to make a point. Namjoon slipped his hand inside the blue ripped jeans, letting his hand run freely over the fabric of Yoongi’s pants.

 

Yoongi let out a soft sigh, his eyes closing automatically. He suddenly was hungry for more than just Indian food but he wasn’t planning to give in that easily. Go hard or go home, he thought to himself and he wasn’t hard enough just yet.

 

Namjoon could feel Yoongi’s indecisiveness. After being together with him for two years now he could read his boyfriend like a book, despite the tough façade the elder put on.  “I’ll take you out to a proper Indian place,” he whispered to Yoongi and his boyfriend moaned in response.

 

“, you know what I like,” rice fell out from his lips but he was unbothered by it, Namjoon’s hands were working on over his pants, his hands expertly pressing and rubbing just how Yoongi liked, the taste of naan still lingering in his mouth.

 

His boyfriend’s hand slipped under, feeling the skin underneath and Yoongi hissed, “Your hands are cold.”

 

“At least my heart is warm,” Namjoon said, closing the laptop with the other hand as he wrapped his palm around the semi hard length, starting to pump it slowly. Yoongi moaned, instinctively lifting his hips to meet Namjoon, who could feel him hardening in his grasp.

 

Namjoon looked up to see Yoongi, who still had a half full container of Indian food held tightly in his arms, his face was flushed bright pink exactly the way Namjoon liked it and his lip between his teeth, trying to keep quiet.

 

“Are you still mad at me?” The blonde asked, never stopping his motions. Yoongi groaned trying to respond but all that came out from his mouth were gasps and quiet curses. In the end he just nodded his head, exactly at the same time Namjoon let his thumb run over the other.

 

“Joon-,” Yoongi breathed out, his voice quivering, “I need you to blow me. Now.”

 

He laughed in response, “How about you let go of your food and then I can work something out, yeah?”

 

Yoongi reluctantly put the food next to the bed, letting Namjoon climb on top. He quickly ed his boyfriend’s jeans, sliding them off to uncover Yoongi’s toned pale legs and black boxer-briefs. His lips attacked the skin on his boyfriend’s thighs, on the almost translucent skin, leaving red marks which would later turn into bruises, his hands snaking up and pulling the underwear down, leaving Yoongi only in his white v-neck.

 

Namjoon’s full lips wrapped around Yoongi’s length, the warmth making him shudder, his tongue circling around the pulsating member tasting the salty and soft skin, mixing precum with saliva. Yoongi’s hands were grasping at the plaid duvet, his breath hitching at Namjoon’s every motion.

 

A trail of curses left Yoongi’s heart shaped lips and he had to bite them to quiet down. The walls at the dorms weren’t particularly thick and Namjoon had already been warned about the noise levels more than once. But Yoongi was a screamer and, damn, if Namjoon didn’t love that.

 

Namjoon pulled back, his lips smacking as Yoongi’s length escaped his mouth. He whined in process but the blonde shushed him. “I have something better in store for you.”

 

Namjoon went back down, his tongue trailing over Yoongi’s balls, slightly on them and Yoongi’s hips buckled so hard, he had to hold them in place. His boyfriend was coming apart below him, a sheen of sweat glazing his body and he enjoyed every second of it.

 

His palm worked on Yoongi’s length while he was toying with his boyfriend’s balls, and he could feel it pulsating in his hand.

 

“, Joon, god damn it, I’m gonna ,” was all Yoongi could say before his words turned incomprehensible, and his eyes rolled back in his head. Namjoon let him come all over his palm before letting his tongue clean it up. He watched Yoongi coming down from the high, his chest rising and falling, and breaths rhythmical but his fingers still digging deep in the duvet, clinging for any type of support.

 

“Don’t worry, babe, I’m not yet done with you,” Namjoon smirked, pulling Yoongi up and taking off his shirt, leaving the elder completely and then haphazardly taking off all his clothes, thankful he was wearing sweatpants instead of jeans now.

 

His hand reached to the ever so familiar spot under his mattress where he hid his lube, somehow the dorm inspectors never bothered to check there, and pulled it out, flipping the lid up with his thumb. Yoongi was still in a daze, leaning against Namjoon’s body, eyes glazed over.

 

The blonde wrapped his hands over Yoongi’s body pulling him into a long kiss, letting his tongue explore the elder’s mouth which still tasted like Indian take out and Yoongi responded to the kiss, his energy returning.

 

Yoongi wrapped his legs around Namjoon’s back, knowing what was coming but a painful groan still escaped his lips as his boyfriend entered a finger into him, lube helping just a tiny bit. Namjoon kissed him again, this time more fiercely, distracting Yoongi from the pain, as he slowly started to move, soon adding a second finger and stretching him even more.

 

“Ah, babe, you’re so tight,” Namjoon whispered against Yoongi’s ear, sending shivers down his pale back.

 

“Well, you haven’t ed me in a while,” Yoongi spat back, his tongue as sharp as ever, even in pain.

 

For a good measure Namjoon entered his ring finger in Yoongi, letting him get used to the feeling before moving again but it was not long before Yoongi was pleading in Namjoon’s ear to continue.

 

He curled his fingers inside Yoongi, brushing past his prostate and Yoongi let out the loudest moan that night, his fingers digging into Namjoon’s back. “Please, please, oh god, Joon,” Yoongi’s voice was rough as he tried to move on his own, desperate to feel it again.

 

“I think you’re stretched enough,” Namjoon said, pulling out his fingers and laying Yoongi on the mattress, looking deep into the brown eyes of the man. He couldn’t wait any longer, Yoongi was driving him crazy, his hard member begging for release.

 

He quickly slathered himself in lube before lifting Yoongi’s leg and ing himself inside, feeling the tightness envelop him as he groaned. Yoongi let out a scream which was silenced by Namjoon kissing him and wrapping his leg around the blonde’s back.

 

Namjoon started moving slowly, his eyes following Yoongi’s every motion. There was no bigger turn on for him than watching Yoongi writhe under him, his pale limbs holding onto Namjoon for dear life.

 

Yoongi couldn’t hold himself together anymore, and Namjoon could feel his fingers pulling on his blonde hair, as his voice constantly repeated Namjoon’s name in short breathy gasps, their bodies so close together Namjoon could feel Yoongi’s chest touching his, their hearts beating at the same rhythm.

 

Their moans were filling the small dorm room and Namjoon could feel himself coming close to release, his mind going numb, the only thing he could focus on was Yoongi’s beautiful face contorted in pleasure, his lip between his teeth and the pink flushed cheeks.

 

He palmed Yoongi’s length, feeling his hardness pulsating. Yoongi groaned in response, feeling Namjoon starting to lose the pace he had built, his s getting rougher and rougher by the moment and Yoongi knew that he won’t be able to walk properly tomorrow, or talk, by the way his screams were getting louder and louder.

 

Namjoon exploded inside him, coming with a loud shout of Yoongi’s name but he didn’t stop moving his hand, wanting for nothing more to see Yoongi part his lips and come, his eyes shutting close in unadulterated pleasure, his chest heaving heavily. Namjoon didn’t want anything else but that. He grasped Yoongi tighter and twisted his hand sending Yoongi over the edge.

 

In that moment Yoongi forgot everything, including his name. His body was pulsating with heat, white, scorching heat, his mouth screaming out a name, a name he loved so much.

 

Namjoon collapsed on top of Yoongi, emitting a sigh. “I love you,” he said to Yoongi but the elder didn’t respond, cuddling against the younger’s chest. Namjoon pulled out, making himself more comfortable. A shower could wait. He let himself be lulled to sleep by the soft breaths of his boyfriend.

 

 

 

Namjoon woke up alone, the spot where Yoongi should be cold and empty. He groaned feeling around the bedside table to find his phone. The light made his eyes hurt and he looked at the time through squinted eyes 6.45am. , he shouldn't be awake yet. But this at least explained the disappearance of his boyfriend.

 

The door clicked and sweaty Yoongi appeared through them, wiping his forehead with the sleeve of his hoodie. "Oh, you're up," he looked genuinely surprised.

 

"Did you go for a run again?" Namjoon asked, sitting up in the bed. The cold air hitting his chest.

 

"Yeah. I have a running buddy now so I couldn't leave him alone after I promised we’d meet for a run, “Yoongi mumbled. He wasn't looking at Namjoon while he talked, rummaging through his bag.

 

"A running buddy? That's so gay, “Namjoon laughed but felt a pang in his chest. This was his first time hearing about it.

 

"Says a guy that ed a guy in his last night. He's dope though." The elder said. “I actually invited him to my gig tomorrow.”

 

Namjoon raised his eyebrow, “Did you? How long do you know him?”

 

“I don’t know. Couple weeks? Why are you asking?” Yoongi pulled off his sweatshirt leaving him in a tank top drenched with sweat and fresh bruises on his skin from last night. His forehead furrowing as he stared at his boyfriend, lips pursed together.

 

“Just curious. You haven’t mentioned him before,” Namjoon answered, no longer sleepy. His eyes followed every movement his boyfriend made.

 

“Well, you’ll meet him if you actually decide to show up this time.”

 

Yoongi pulled a jacket from Namjoon’s closet and put it on hiding his tattoos from sight, the jacket hanging off him loosely and Namjoon sighed, watching his boyfriend getting ready to leave, a headache suddenly appearing. He decided to blame it on not getting enough sleep.

 

“Anyway, I’m off. I still have to take a shower before going to class,” Yoongi said, grabbing his bag.

 

“Yoongi,” Namjoon said. He stopped, looking at Namjoon for a second before his eyes wandering away. “We could take a shower together.”

 

The elder cleared his throat, “Maybe another time.”

 

The door closed with an empty locking sound, leaving Namjoon alone again. He didn’t even get his usual goodbye kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I just wanted to quickly mention that this was actually my first time writing gay so it might not be perfect, so, sorry long time readers out there.