Chapter 15

Subtract

Is anyone even reading this still? Yes, it's me, back from the dead or how I like to call it, university. Remember when I posted the last chapter and said that I'll post more often? Yeah, that didn't work out but I don't want to just abandon this story so I'll try to finish this.  Here's the next chapter with my most humble apologies. It's a bit short but it has some in it so I hope that makes up for it. >_<

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Namjoon didn’t expect the kiss. The warmth that spread over him as Jungkook’s soft lips molded against his, demure but desperate. And yet, he couldn’t help but to respond. His hand sliding to Jungkook’s back, pulling him closer until their chests touched, their heartbeat falling into sync. The cold air was blowing all around them but it seemed not be able to touch the couple. They were in a world where time, light...air didn’t exist. It was just them two; sharing the moment.

 

Jungkook moaned quietly, sending vibrations to elder’s lips. The sound ignited a flame in Namjoon, and he turned around, still holding Jungkook, pressing him against the wall outside, his lips sliding lower to the younger’s neck.  The dark haired boy grabbed Namjoon’s shirt, pulling him even closer if that was possible, letting his head fall back against the bricks to give Namjoon better access to his skin. The elder couldn’t refuse an invitation like that, leaving marks on the younger’s neck, red, like the passion shared between the two.  This innocent kiss had turned into something more, something they both had hidden and covered, lied about to themselves. Telling their hearts that it wasn’t time yet but the cracks in those lies were too large, letting those defenses crumble to reveal the feelings they had denied for so long.

 

“Hyung~,” Jungkook’s breath was short and whiny. “Please.”

 

His voice was confused, pleading for something he didn’t quite understand but Namjoon couldn’t decipher right from wrong. His composure gone with the winds, hands roaming the younger’s body. Fingertips digging into skin. Bruises forming where his lips had been.

 

The elder wanted Jungkook. No more he could deny those feelings, even if his mind was screaming, telling him it was wrong. He wasn’t what the younger needed, he couldn’t be.

 

But the moans Jungkook was releasing, responding to the smallest touches drowned those thoughts in black lust. “If you don’t shut up, Jungkook, I’ll you right here.”



 

Jungkook knew he was drunk. The tequila still burning his chest but it was Namjoon who was making him dizzy with his kisses. They were rough and uninhibited, a side of Namjoon he had never seen. The elder’s hands were hot, wherever they touched, a mark was left.  The dark haired boy couldn’t stifle his moans, this was nothing like he had experienced before. That kiss they had shared before felt like healing, but this, this was destroying everything they had built and rebuilding it into something new.  

 

It was craving and ardor. It was a liaison and yen. Hunger.

 

Just for a moment, Jungkook wondered if the elder had shared kisses like these with Yoongi. If he was nothing but a value brand replacement.

 

“If you don’t shut up, Jungkook, I’ll you right here,” Namjoon growled. It was all the younger needed to erase the uneasiness from his mind, and let his hands slide into Namjoon’s blond hair, let the elder do as he wants. He wanted to give his all to the elder, to let him take everything he wanted from Jungkook. The younger didn’t know when his feelings shifted, molded into something far from the simple friendship they had shared but the kiss seemed to have broken that seal.

 

He let Namjoon slide his leg between his, and his hands to travel lower and lower over Jungkook’s abdomen until they reached the waistband of his trousers. Jungkook burned where the elder touched him, feeling his long fingers slide behind the material and toy with his skin, slowly toying with the skin beneath. The younger’s breathing became more ragged and his grip on Namjoon tightened. “Oh, god,” he breathed.

 

Sensory overload. With Namjoon’s lips on his collarbone nibbling and and his hand wrapped around his , Jungkook was overwhelmed, the view burned black with the exception of Namjoon, who glowed in front of him whenever the younger gazed at him. It wasn’t easy to keep his eyes open but he didn’t want to look away from the elder.



 

Namjoon didn’t know how far they would’ve gone if the door didn’t open. Well, more like it was forcefully ripped open. They pulled away from each other, breathing heavily. Their eyes dark with desire but there was something else slowly creeping in.

 

“Kook?” It was Hoseok’s voice, calling out for the younger.

 

The elder sagged his shoulders, already knowing that it was too late to hide from his friend. Will he get beat up? Possibly. Did he deserve it? Most definitely.

 

“Kook,” it was his friend again. This time the recognition filled his voice. “And, Namjoon.”

 

The blond’s cheeks were hot and flushed as the turned to face his friend, Jungkook hiding behind his back slightly, holding on to his jumper. Swaying. He didn’t know how bad the younger looked but he could bet that it was pretty bad. Like “it’s-obvious-we-were-about-to-” bad. Knowing how protective Hoseok tended to get over his brother made Namjoon nervous.

 

“Hey, hyung,” Jungkook’s voice was raspy as he answered. Namjoon still refused to look at any of them, his eyes wandering around and over Hoseok’s shoulders, up to the night sky.

 

Hoseok cleared his throat and Namjoon finally gathered enough courage to look at him, his eyes were taking in the sight in front of him. His fist tightened for a moment, when realisation filled his face but then relaxed. “I was about to go home and wanted to know if you wanted to join, but it looks like you’re doing good enough on your own.”

 

“No, no, I think I should go home too,” Jungkook released Namjoon’s jumper and started to walk to the door but his body wasn’t listening. The younger’s legs seemed to trip on nothing and he stumbled, falling into Namjoon’s body. The blond wrapped his arms around Jungkook, holding him tightly so he wouldn’t fall. The dark haired boy smiled gratefully at him and Namjoon’s heart seemed to jump to his throat.

 

Jungkook’s brother smirked looking at both of them, “I’ll leave my brother to you Namjoon. Use protection.” He turned around but before walking away said just one more thing. Something that made Namjoon wish that tomorrow would never come.

 

“We’ll talk about this sober.”