What the hell?

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

"this is Mr. Min, your new french teacher. " the headmaster pointed at the grey-haired guy.

Jimins POV 

"He is the new teacher? No way, he is just too hot to be a teacher. And those eyes... I would have sworn he is just a couple years elder than me... " he thought while he buried his face into his arms, pretending that he was asleep to cover his burning face. A short while later, he heard Jungkooks voice. "Jiminnie, wake up..Jimimnie.. "while the younger was poking him. He lifted up his head and found himself looking at Mr. Min, who was staring at him. "I don't know who you are and why you're sleeping in my class, but I don't really care either. This isn't a mandatory class, the door is always open, you can go out anytime you want." he said, angrily. For his biggest surprise, Jimin just nodded and stood up. "Then I'll be on my way." Jimin said. As he reached for the door knob, he suddently turned over. "Believe me, I'm not here because I want to." he added, bowed slightly and closed the door after him.

As he was heading to the roof, he felt slightly dissapointed that he skipped Mr. Mins class. But it was true, his parents practically forced him to learn french because of some important buisness partner who moved to France with his family a couple years ago. As he opened the door to the rooftop he smiled a bit. "His lips looked so soft, even when he was scolding me... "

He didn't realise how long he was sitting there until he heard the door open and Jungkook and Millia found him. "Park Jimin! what has gotten into you? "Jungkook asked a bit shocked. "Bunny, what the heck was that? Why did you do it?" Millia asked furiously. Bunny was Jimins nickname which he got after his chubby cheeks. Millia was the only one who called him like that. She was a very close friend to both Jimin and Jungkook, her parents were friends with theirs. She was a smart girl around 168 cm with an open personality and brown hair and eyes. Her mother was from europe which gave Millia a very unique look. "You have to at least go and apologize to him. It is his first day and you weren't exactly nice." Jungkook said. "I will. Although I'm pretty sure he hates me right now cause I ruined his first day." Jimin shook his head."Oh chill, he is very nice and funny. I'm sure he'll forgive you. " Jungkook patted Jimins head. "And he is incredibly hot! " Millia added giggling while Jungkook just nodded. "Well, that, you don't have to tell me.... " Jimin said. Millia and Jungkook looked at each other with surprised faces. "Did the holy and innocent Park Jimin, who already broke almost all the girls hearts when he refused to go out with them just admit that Mr. Min is hot?" Millia asked with big eyes. "Aigo~ Jiminnie,  do you like him? " Jungkook asked teasingly. "What? No way! " Jimin answered indignantly. They looked at each other and broke into laughter.

 

Yoongis POV

He was tired. It was only his first class over but he felt like dying. "Well Yoongi, that's what you get if you refuse to work in the family buisness. " he thought tiredly. "Maybe I should have accepted father's will to stay in France and work with the company. Well,  I stay just this semester and if it's really that bad, I might go back. " He thought while the bought himself a coffee and was heading to the roof. For his surprise,  the door was open and he heard different voices. 

"You have to at least go and apologize to him. It is his first day and you weren't exactly nice." a boy from his class before said. His name was somethingKook if he remembered correctly. "I will. Although I'm pretty sure he hates me right now cause I ruined his first day." Another boy said and shook his head. For Yoongis surprise, it was the boy who rushed out of class after he scolded him. Yoongi felt very bad about it, he was a bit too harsh on him. "Oh chill, he is very nice and funny. I'm sure he'll forgive you. " somethingKook patted the boys head. "And he is incredibly hot! " a girl added giggling while somethingKook just nodded. Yoongi had a feeling that this was going the wromg way. It was only his first day but they already think he is hot? He buried his face into his palms when he heard something that made his heart race a bit faster "Well, that, you don't have to tell me.... " the rebellious boy said. Yoongi didn't quite understand why but his face turned a bit rosy. He looked at the boy and saw that same blush he saw when their eyes met for the first time. Suddently the boy bit his lips and Yoongis stomach cramped for a moment. "Did the holy and innocent Park Jimin, who already broke almost all the girls hearts when he refused to go out with them just admit that Mr. Min is hot?" the girl asked and Yoongi could hear that she was honestly surpried."So his name is Park Jimin. Wait. Why do I even care?" Yoongi thought, very confused. "Aigo~ Jiminnie,  do you like him? " somethingKook asked Jimin teasingly. Yoongis heart skipped a beat "What? No way!" Jimin answered indignantly. Yoongi felt a bit betrayed but he wasn't sure why. As he headed back to his class, he heard a loud laughter. 

 

 

 

So this was the second chapter, hope you liked it! This is so ed up, I started to write it and was almost finished when somebody called me and I didn't save it... Anyways, next chapter comes today or tomorrow, can't wait to share it with you guys! Please subscribble and upvote and COMMENT PLEASEEE!!! I'd really like to hear your opinions!  ^•^ 

Xxx