Overslept

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

Flashbacks

"Jimin-ah, today is your first day of school. You have to study hard and get good marks, okay? Otherwise, you won't be able to take over your fathers company. Promise Umma that you'll study hard."

"Jimin-ah.This highschool is only for the top students, but you have to be the best amongst them, okay? You should graduate in the top 5, understood? 

"Jimin-ah, Umma is so proud of you, that you got accepted to Bangtan College. Promise me that you'll keep on studying as hard as you did until now. I know you are not good at foreign languages, but you have to be in the top 10 every semester."

Present 

Park Jimin was sleeping. His alarm clock wasn't ringing because he forgot to switch it on. He was dreaming about a big strawberry ice-cream which he ate. While eating he saw his best friend and roommate Jeon Jungkook run towards him.  "Ahh, Kookie-yah, do you want some ice-cream?" he asked with a bright smile on his face.  ".........up!

Come on, Jimin, wake up! " He heard Jungkooks voice over his head. "Jimin,  I'll leave you here if you dont open your eyes in 3....,2." Jimin slowly opened his eyes to see Jungkook towering over him with a frustrated look on his face. "Why can't I sleep a bit?  Why did you wake me, bastard? " Jimin mumbled. "It's the first day of the semester and you forget to set an alarm? How can you be that dumb with your straight A-s? " Jungkook shouted irritated but a bit teasing. "I forgot to set an alarm because I was very sleepy yesterday and I don't have straight A-s. I have a D in French. And if you're ready scolding me, would you mind telling me the time? "Jimin asked.  "It's 8.25am so move your fat and get out of that bed before I kick you out!" Jungkook answered not exactly nice and calm. Jimins eyes popped wide. "8.25? But the first lesson starts in 20 minutes! Oh my God, we're going tobe freaking late!" Jimin panicked and jumped out of the bed.

He washed his face and teeth in record time and put on the first clothes he found. He put on some shoes, grabbed Jungkooks hand with one hand and his bag with the other and run out the door. The elevator arrived and they got in.

As Jimin was tieing his shoelace, he mumbled a silent "Thank you for waking me, bastard" and Jungkook smiled a bit. "This is what best friends are for, isn't it?" he answered. "Yeah. But next time I oversleep, I'd apperciate if you'd wake me at 8.15 at the latest." Jimin added. "Hey bastard, you are not the only one who oversleept!" Jungkook said. They looked at each other and bursted into laughter. 

They arrived to class at exact 8.45 just before the headmaster came in. "Students, as you have might heard, Mr. Kim retired at the end of the last semester. As of today,  Mr. Min will take ovsr his class. He's still new around here so please be helpful." he said. "Well, that explains it. Normally, the headmaster wouldn't just come in to introduce a teacher, unless he is a complete newbie." Jimin thought and looked at Jungkook who was probably thinking the same by his expression. "Maybe I can improve my grades with this new teacher." he thought onward. "We'll see."

He was snapped out of his thoughts as a young man came in and bowed in front of the class. He had grey coloured hair, dark eyes, very pale skin and light freckles. "He is very young and very handsome"Jimin thought. "Maybe he is an exchange student. Hope we'll befriend each other." as he looked at the man, they eyes suddently met. The man had beautiful eyes and Jimin's face turned a bit red so he turned his head away,  embarassed. "What's up with him? How can he possibly be that beautiful? Wait.... Did I just call a man beautiful?  What is wrong with me?" thoughts raced through Jimins head.

He heard the headmaster talking and paid attention to him. "Everybody, this is Mr. Min, your new french teacher." as he pointed at the grey-haired young man. 

 

So this was the first chapter, I really hope you like it this far!  ^^ please upvote, comment and subscribe,  because that gives me lot of inspiration :)

Xxx