The Real Problems Are Not That Easy To Solve

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

"Yoongi?"

"Hi Jimin."

 

 

"How-how...."Jimin stuttered. "Why are you here?" he managed to ask after a few tries.

"I told you, I have to do something. I got a text saying 'urgent family matter' so I came. Why are you here?"

"Same. Wait, are you the son we were waiting for?" Jimin frowned.

"You two know each other?" The woman asked.

"Yes we do. But that is none of your business." Yoongi answered coldly.

"Min Yoongi, how many times do I have to tell you to be nicer to your mother? You're not a little kid anymore." The man narrowed his eyes.

"Don't try to make up for the 24 years of my life when you didn't give a about me or my manners. Just leave it that way, okay? Anyways, why am I here? I have better things to do than to hang out with my family who kicked me out." Yoongi said, clear hatred in his voice.

"Just sit down, would you? If you obeyed and married that girl, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. This is family business we need to talk about here. Do you really want embarrass yourself and Hyorin?"

"Why would I embarrass her? Shes he only person in this family who has brains to think with, so she understands the situation you put me in. She understands that I AM ING GAY!!" Yoongi was near shouting.

 

 

Jimins parents gasped.

"Of course. They think it's a decision to like boys."Jimin thought with a sour expression. He saw that Yoongi was near exploding so he stood up and guided him to his seat.

"Just sit down and think about something else." he whispered into the elders ear and seated him across his own place. "For example about what would happen if I told them that I like boys, too. And not just any boy but one who is at his table right now."

"You know you are stupid, don't you?" Yoongi lifted one of his brows and tried to keep his laugh internal but blushed at the same time at Jimins last sentence.

"Think what you want, I know you like the idea." Jimin rendered Yoongis gaze.

"Sure. Do it if you want to die. But I won't be the one you can blame afterwards so I'd appreciate if you'd keep the drama for yourself." Yoongi sipped one from his drink on the table.

"Aww, don't be that asocial, oppa..." Jimin imitated a girls voice.

Yoongi couldn't keep his laughter anymore after Jimin called him 'oppa' and almost spit out his coke. After he managed to swallow, he looked at the
younger with an unidentified expression. "Another time, Park Jimin. Our parents want to discuss family business and we ruined the mood."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please continue shouting at your father." Jimin gave him a cheeky answer.

Yoongi didn't say anything, just shook his head and smirked a bit.

 

 

Their parents watched silently how the two interacted as if they'd known each other for years.

However, Hyorin spotted the blush on Yoongis and Jimins cheek and sent her brother a short sms.

 

From: Sis <3

Don't flirt so obviously, they'll find out about your boyfriend.

Nice choice, btw.....

 

Yoongi read the message and looked at his sister in disbelief who just pointed at his cheek. The boy blushed and muttered a silent "thanks".

 

 

"So, I assume you two know each other, but still, I'd like to introduce myself and my family. I am Min Yoonshik, this is my wife Hyona, my daughter Hyorin and my son Yoongi. Nice to meet you, Jimin, we heard a lot about you from your parents. And please excuse us my son's behavior." The man, Yoongis father stood up.

Jimin also stood up and bowed."It's very nice to meet you too. And I don't think Yoongi did anything wrong." he smiled at his almost-boyfriend who rolled his eyes at Jimins words but returned his smile.

"I'm happy you think so." the man smiled.

"Please take your time and order whatever you'd like to, it's on the house" Jimins father winked at Yoongis dad.

 

 

At one point Jimin left the table with the excuse of going to the toilet but Yoongi understood his wink and followed him.

"Your family isn't so bad." Jimin said as Yoongi caught up with him in the hallway.

"Yeah. But being homophobic is enough for me to despite them." Yoongi stared at the floor. "By the way, we didn't talk about THAT yet. What you said at the table, did you mean it?" Yoongi blushed slightly.

"Ermmm..... I-I......" stuttered Jimin and his face had the color similar to a tomato's.

"I hope you did because I really like you, Park Jimin. I know it's not right, you being my student and I don't even know if you like boys but I really wanted you to know." Yoongi said and turned around so that Jimin couldn't see his burning face.

"Yoongi...." Jimin reached out for the elders shoulder and turned him around so that they'd face each other. "The truth is, I like you too but I don't want you to get into trouble because of that." Jimin covered his face with his hands. "Your parents would be vey angry, mine too and if anyone else found out, you could lose your job and ruin your reputation.

"Hey, I don't care about anyone else. I just care about you." Yoongi whispered, took Jimin's hand and intertwined their fingers. "As long as you're okay with it....." He pushed Jimin to the wall and pinned his hands on both sides of his head, fingers still intertwined. Slowly, he leant in to lock their lips. They both were feeling the tingling sensation as they felt each other's breath on their lips.

 

 

"Ermmmm..." a coughing sound came from behind Yoongi.

 

 

The elder let go and turned around to see his sister.

"Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt but you are away for too long and they want to tell us something. I guessed it would be better if I came for you than if they would've found out about you two." she said with a small smile.

"Thanks sis. We'll be right back" Yoongi smiled at his sister, who just nodded and went back to their table.

"After the dinner, do you want to go for a walk?" Yoongi asked the blushing boy.

"As a date?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Yes, I'd be happy to." Jimin smiled at the gray haired boy.

 

 

They went back and took their seats.

"Jimin-ah, are you seeing someone at the moment?"his mother suddenly a sked Jimin.

"Errrrrm.... I do." Jimin owned.

"Then I suggest you break up with that person because you'll marry Hyorin. She's your fiancée."  Jimins mother smiled at his son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update >-<

Honestly, I was waing for this from the moment I started writing this fic. Angst is coming but fluff will eventually take over, I promise.

When I started the fic, I thought this will be solved and *the end* but now I have so many other ideas, they'd be enough for 100 chapters.

I'l really try to update as soon as possible, please be patient ^^ (before sunday, pinky promise)

Thank you for the 1300+ views and the 65 subscribers, I can't believe so many of you are interested in this story!

Please comment and upvote!

Xxx