The Real Problems Are Not That Easy To Solve - Part 2

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

"You have to marry Hyorin. She's your fiancee."

 

Jimin looked at his mother with a blank expression. "Wait - what? I have a fiancee? Why did nobody tell me anything about this? And Hyorin? Did you know? Tell me you are joking, please. I just found my significant other and you are telling me to break up with that person?" he went haywire but was still cautious enough not to reveal his ual orientation.

"Mom! Dad! Why are you doing this to me? I thought we discussed already that as Yoongi didn't agree to this, neither would I! I am not just a toy which you can tell what to do! And nothing against Jimin but he is totally not my style!!" Hyorin stood up and hit the table with her fists, tears in her eyes.

"We've been planning this marriage for a very long time but never found the opportunity to tell you two. But you need to marry! Only then can our companies stay well-off, with the upcoming crisis! Also, after the marriage Jimin and you are going to move to France to our villa in Paris. That way, you can make yourself useful and have a nice honeymoon." Mrs. Min said.

"I refuse! And if you have nothing else to say, the I'll be going. Bye" Jimin stood up and looked at Yoongi. Or to be more precise, at Yoongis empty seat. "Where did he go. I really hope he's okay. But why wouldn't he be? He knows that I love him. Right?" these thoughts were circling around in his head as he ran out of the restaurant, shouting Yoongis name. But the elder was nowhere to be found. 

 

 

"Kookie! Are you home?" Jimin asked sobbing as he opened the door of their apartment. 

  "Yeah... Jimin? What happened?" his best friend stared at his red and puffy eyes which showed that Jimin was crying for a long time. He pulled the elder into a tight hug and patted his head. 

"I -I am screwed!" Jimin cried and hugged Jungkook tighter. 

"Sssh. It's okay. I'll make you a tea and you'll tell me what happened, okay?"

 

Two cups of tea and twenty minutes later Jungkook shook his head. "So you just got to call him Yoongi and you both confessed when your mother told you that you have to marry your fiancee, who you didn't know existed in the first place until now and who is Yoongis little sister, Hyorin." he summed up what he heard. 

Jimin nodded, still sobbing. 

“Okay, just go to sleep. Tomorrow you can think with a clear mind. And don’t worry about Yoongi, I’m sure he likes you enough to go against his family.” Kook Jimins hair as the elder cuddled with his blanket, tears in his eyes.

 


“Morning.” Jimin heard Jungkook’s voice.
“Oh, hi. You still have time to sleep.” the elder said as he opened an online magazine. “I have just woken up, too.”
“Mmmh. I guess, but it’d be nice to be on time once in a while.” Jungkook smirked at the elder who let out a small laugh but gasped suddenly.
“Kook. You have to read this.” Jimin’s voice was silent and his face pale. The laptop in his hand was trembling as he passed it on to his friend.

Park Corp. and Min Ent. join forces by marrying their inheritors.


Park Jimin, son of the head of Park Corporation and Min Hyorin, daughter of the CEO of Min Entertainment feast their wedding on Sunday.


The lucky couple has been engaged for years before they decided to marry. Both families are very happy about the upcoming event.
“Many of you might think this is a setup marriage but my son and the lovely Hyorin do honestly love each other and it was their decision to bound their life together as soon as possible.” Mr. Park said yesterday after the time and place for the event was set.
“We are very happy that our daughter fell in love with such a gentleman like Jimin and we hope the best for the couple.” Mr. Min added.


Both families are very excited but most excited is the happy couple. Our staff caught them on lenses yesterday evening after a family dinner at the Park Corp. headquarters.


We wish best for them and hope to catch a glimpse of their most important day on Sunday.


“What the is this?! The happy couple?! I haven’t talked to her more than 3 sentences in my life!!” Jimin broke out as a volcano. Yes, he was angry at his parents for setting up this marriage for him but lying about it was even worse. “And that picture, too. I was talking to Yoongi not Hyorin but he was cut off of the picture. I am going crazy.”
“You only have French this morning right? What about we skip it and you go back to sleep? I’ll wake you up when we re going to get lunch at the cafeteria, I’m sure Yoongi will understand.” Jungkook closed the laptop and looked at Jimin.
“Thank you. Honestly, I have no idea what I’d do without you.” Jimin mumbled into his pillow as he laid down.

 


“Sleepyhead, wake up. It’s lunch break. We should go and grab something to eat. After that, we both have classes.” Jimin felt a soft pad on his back as he was waking up. He looked around. The sun was shining, the sky was blue. At least what he saw from the window. Then slowly the memories of the day before and of the morning came back.
“Yeah, got it.” He stood up and put on some clothes. A bit makeup would have been good to cover up his black circles but he was in a mood good enough to do that so he left the morning looking tired and sad as hell.
“You look like .” Jungkook mentioned as they left the elevator. “But I’m not going to say anything cause you’re in the worst situation possible. Just know that I am always here for you and so is Millia.”
“Thank you. That means a lot, you know. But why doesn’t Yoongi pick up his phone.” Jimin frowned as the dialled the number for the nineth time.
“Maybe he’s busy.”
“Yeah. Maybe.”

 


As they entered the cafeteria Jimin and Jungkook felt everyone glaring at the first mentioned male. They were not really surprised, considering Jimin was on the front page on most of the newspapers. He and his fiancee. And their apparently lovely and supporting parents.

They both took something to eat and started searching for a free table. As they went, all the students made a wall around them, trying to catch a glimpse of the famous Park Jimin.

"Chim! Kookie!" they heard Millias voice coming from a table in the corner. She was sitting with Nam, Tae and Hoseok. They sat down and sighed.

"This was more of a torture than I thought." Jimin shook his head tiredly.

"By the way dude, whats up with that fiancee of yours? Didn't you say you had a crush on that teacher?" Nam glared at Jimin and the other boys were also giving his questioning looks.

"Yeah. About that, I had no idea until yesterday evening either. I don't know what is up with my parents and all that lovey-dovey story they set up." Jimin explained "I have met her before I think but we never actually talked."

"No way..." Millia said. "What about Mr. Min?"

"I don't know, He isn't answering my calls."

"Chim, he just came in." Jungkook poked Jimin's arm.

 

Jimin stood up and locked his eyes with Yoongi for a moment. "Hey-" he started talking but suddenly Yoongi turned his face away and said something to Jin who was standing behind him. The elder nodded and they started moving towards the teacher's table.

"Mr-Mr. Min" Jimin tried a few times but Yoongi didn't turn in his direction. Slowly, all the students were staring at Jimin whose face started to turn red as he was calling for the elder who clearly ignored him. Nobody knew what was going on but they were all interested.

Jimin got angrier and angrier with the time passing and suddenly he raised his voice.

"What the , Yoongi!? Are you really going to ignore me from now on? Not answering my calls, my texts when you know I would really need you right now! What happened to you overnight? You know that I haven't slept one bit? DO you really think I would marry Hyorin?!?" Jimin broke out.

Everybody was staring either at Jimin who just called his teacher "Yoongi" and dropped the honorific or at Yoongi who slowly turned over and faced Jimin.

"First, don't call me Yoongi at school, li'l er. I am your ing teacher, remember? Second, I turned my phone off exactly because I didn't ing want to be reached. Third, I don't ing care about you OR Hyorin. , you'll marry her sooner or later. I know my parents ing enough, believe me. Or you can join the "disobeyed the marriage arrangement and got disowned by my family" team. Just leave me ing alone, would you? I have nothing to do with it." Yoongi said looking calm but his eyes were filled with sadness. Also, 7 ""-s in those couple sentences were a new record, Jimin thought.

"Yes you do have to do something when I ing have to marry your sister! Who, by the way, was calling me every 10 minutes if I was able to reach you, his precious older brother who suddenly disappeared yesterday after the announcement. If not for me, you should help us for her. For 's sake, I don't even know her that well considering we only met once. Are you really going to shut your mouth and watch us drown? You could help us at least!" Jimin shouted angrily.

"You're right. And I am helping you two right now. I booked you two a hotel at the Maldives for 3 days as a wedding present." the elder said with a pitying smirk.

"Why the are you doing this when you know that I already like someone and that isn't Hyorin?!" Jimin was almost crying.

"I am doing this exactly for your and his sake. It's better like this, believe me. And if you excuse me, I want to eat. Bye, brother-in-law." Yoongi winked and left the cafeteria with a sandwich in his hands and Jin running after him.

 

"Oh my god. Jimin is going to be Mr. Min's brother in law?"

"That means Mr. Min is the heir of Min Entertainment?"

"So Jimin doesn't even like his fiancee?"

"Mr. Min said 'him'."

"Wait- does that mean Jimin is gay?'

"This is like a drama."

"Yeah I know, this is really exciting."

 

 

Sorry for the late update - school kills me. Test today,  test and a presentation and 30 pages of grammar and another test tomorrow.  Im not sure if I'll survive it xD butbut that is the reason I'm  so late >.<

Hope you liked this update!^^ 

Why do you think Yoongi acted as he did?  It'll be all clear, no worries. 

Xxx