Emergency

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

Chapter 6

The next moment, Yoongi put one end of the pocky in Jimins mouth and bit on the other end, holding Jimins chin lightly. Jimins heart skipped a beat as he realized that their faces were only a couple centimeters away from each other. They stared into each others eyes for a long time, both slightly blushing when Jimin slowly placed his hand on Yoongis knee and bit off of his end, bringing their mouths closer. Yoongi’s eyes widened and with a light smirk, he bit of a fairly big piece. Bit by bit, they faces got closer until just a couple millimeters separated their lips from each others. They could feel each others fastened breath and hear their rapid heartbeat. They were millimeters away from each other when Yoongi tilted Jimins head, his cheek with his thumb and reached for his lips as the younger closed his eyes, waiting for the kiss.

As Yoongi was leaning in to capture Jimins lips, a loud beep broke the silence. They both backed off and Jimin looked at his phone, at the message he got.


From : Millia
I am at 5bc, g3

.
Jimin got pale.

They made that code a long time ago. G1 was when someone tried to hit on them. G2 was when they took action and G3 was when they were in danger. His blood ran out of his face as he looked up at Yoongi who was covering his lips with his hands. As they eyes met Yoongi realized something was wrong and slowly uncovered his face.

“Are you alright? What is in that text?”

“I’ll explain later. Do you know where the bar called 5bc is?” Jimin asked as he was packing in a rush.

"I do. Ssong-Yeong street, right next to the convenience store at the corner of Park-Ji street."

"Thanks. My friend Millia is in danger, I'll send you a text when everything is settled." Jimin said and rushed out of the library, not realizing that he had left his bag behind.

"We almost kissed. What was I thinking, hitting on my student? Am I really falling for that kid? Hope he doesn't get in any trouble"  Yoongi thought as he took Jimins and his own bag and headed over to his apartment in the teachers dorm.

Ssong-Yeong street

"Millia, where are you?" Jimin shouted panicking as he ran up and down on the street. He checked the bar earlier but no one knew anything about Millia. Thoughts rushed in his head as the tried to think of away to find her. They have been together for more than 20 years now and Jimin couldn't imagine is future without his precious little sister.

"Jimin, is that you?" He heard a familiar voice and he saw Jungkook running towards him. "Where is Millia? Have you got her text, too? Is she okay? What happened?" Jungkook started talking but by Jimins the despaired look  and his sweating body he quickly understood the situation.

"You can't find her. Jimin. What will happen now? I cannot live without our little sister. She was always with us, we cried together and laughed together. We spent our life together." Jungkook panicked and tears started to other in his eyes.

"We will find her. Should we report it to the police? Or should we take a look again and wait a bit? Just don't worry. Nothing happened to her" Jimin comforted him as they started to walk to the bar and check again.

As they where walking past the convenience store, the door opened and they heard a familiar giggle. "Hoseok, honestly? You would make such good friends with my two oppas."

"Millia? Oh Millia, thank god! We have been searching for you for half an hour now! What happened?" Jungkook ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Jimin followed him and wrapped his arms around both of them. They stayed like this for minutes when they heard a solid cough from behind them.

Millia evolved from the hug and pointed at the three guys standing behind her. "These are Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. As you know, I was being harassed by an elder man and when he turned away, i sent you that text. After that, he wanted to kiss me and I kicked him hard i . He was about to slap me when Namjonn grabbed his hand and sent him to the ground. They started fighting but then Hoesok and Taehyung joined on Namjoons side and beat him up in no time. Then we came to the convenience store to buy some sugar for them to revive their energy. By the way, they also go to Bangtan University and we have Latin together, that is where we got to know each other. And these two -" Millia turned around and pointed at Jimin and Jungkook "- are they two oppas I talked about."

"Thank you very much for helping Millia. We always tell her not to go out alone this late but looks like she wasn't listening to us." Jungkook bowed and so did Jimin. Their hearts felt a lot lighter and they were enlighten to know hat Millia was okay.

"You don't have to thank us, it's no big deal." Namjoon shook his head.

"Do you want to grab a drink?" Hoseok invited them.

"Sure, why not?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. As they headed towards the bar 5bc, Jimin could have sworn that Namjoon and Millia were walking closer to each other than normal classmates would.

 

As they sat down and ordered some soju, Jimin pulled out his phone and opened a message from an unknown sender.

 

From: Unknown

I guessed you didn't have my number so I looked up yours in the records. Hope you don't mind.

Text me when you have time, I'm worried.

Min Yoongi

Jimin smiled widely and pressed 'answer'.

From: Park Jimin

Thanks for the number, I already realized I don't have yours when I wanted to text you.

Sorry about before. This is awkward. Hope you are not angry or something.

Millia is okay, some people helped her and now we are all about to get drunk.

I already bought a pack of pocky for tomorrow. 7 at the same place?

Thank you for worrying, have a nice evening.

Park Jimin

"Jimin-ah, who were you texing? Do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"N-no, I don't. And it was my teacher." Jimin answered blushing.

"Oh Jimin, which teacher? Was it the one..... the one French teacher? Min Yoongi or something? "Millia asked curiously. "Why did he have your number?" she carried on asking.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

"Okay people, away with the serious topics, drink!" Hoseok shouted as the soju arrived.

Two hours later

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?"

 

Wahh guys sorry for the late update. In my eyes, this chapter got rather crappy but I have a writers block and a lot of stuff to do for school. Like A LOT. I can't promise to bring the next chapter tomorrow, but I'll try to post as soon as possible. Please comment and subscribe if you liked it!! ^^ 

Yoonmin fighting!!!

xxx