I'm going to be hurt

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

As Yoongi left, Jimin felt like his world fell apart and wanted to run after the elder but Jungkook dragged him back to his seat, placing an arm on his back.

„Hey, it’ll be fine. Just let him think a bit. I’m sure he was very surprised, too, and it’s his sister after all you're marrying. He wants the best for her.”

„But the best for Hyorin would be if we just canceled the whole wedding thing. She knows i like Yoongi and knows that I won’t ever like her that way. By the way, she’s in a relationship and as I heard her talking about it, it seemed pretty serious. Why are they doing this to us? To me? To Hyorin? To Yoongi?” Jimin cried without tears, quietly, no wanting to draw any more attention to him. The other students were trying to catch some more drama, which drew Jimin into a corner as he couldn’t go after Yoongi right now and couldn't even cry to his hearts content.

„I’m not hungry. I’m gonna talk to my parents, try to find a way out of this mess.” He suddenly stood up and hit the table with his fist. As he really did walk out of the cafeteria, all the students’ eyes were following him. Not that it was that strange after the little incident, but Jungkook still felt uneasy about it. His best friend was feeling like crap and he couldn’t do anything.

 

„We should somehow help him. I can’t stand to see his face like this.” Taehyung said.

"Good idea, Mr. Brain. Please tell me how are you planning on going to Jimins parents and telling them not to marry Jimin off? They would ask for a legit reason and I don't think telling them that he's gay would help. It would just worsen the situation. Also, if he can't convince them o blow off the marriage, we can't really do anything. They are not bad people but they are very stubborn." Jungkook sighed. "I'll go after him."

As Jungkook rushed after his best friend, Millia and Namjoon looked worriedly at each other.

"We need a plan."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Jimin left the campus, his tears started flowing down his cheeks. He didn't bother about the glistening stains on his face, he called Jean to get him to Park Corp. headquarters. As the elderly butler arrived and opened the door for Jimin, the boy could feel the sympathy in his look.

"What would you do? You are meant to marry someone but you are inlove with someone else. With a person, who your parents wouldn't ever approve. Should you marry your fiance even if it hurts like hell or should you disobey and call off the wedding on your own, or should you maybe just disappear with the person you like?" Jimin asked the butler quietly, as he let the small wind caress his face through the opened window.

The su was shining brightly and the people on the street looked happy. Small kids were holding their parents hand, school girls were laughing about something, old men were playing chess at a cafe. Jimin wanted to hold someones hand, too.

.....

His parents were always too busy to go out on walks with him or even have a meal together. All they ever cared about were Jimin's grades so he wouldn't bring shame to the company later when his father retires. Every time he would get a good grade, they would give Jimin 100$. But never a hug or even a smile. On special exams his mother would pat his head and tell him how he was okay but he needed to progress further. After that, she would disappear, leaving Jimin alone with Jean again for the nth time. He would call Jungkook over and they would eat dinner together, sometimes with Jean joining them. Jungkooks situation wouldn't be much different so the two boys would sleep in together, constantly comforting each other, forgetting to turn off the television. At the night, Jean would go and turn off the TV and tuck in the two boys whose cheeks would be painted with silver strains of tears. This would happen up to seven times a week, with the exception of Jungkooks parents actually being at home or with both boys going over to the other mansion.

.....

"You should do what feels right. If marrying Hyorin hurts your heart I you should really tell your parents. But l don't think they would approve of Yoongi-sshi so I would keep it a secret for now." he suddenly heard he old butlers voice.

"Wa-wait, why do you think I am talking about Yoongi?" Jimins mouth fell open as he stared the old bulter with wide eyes. After all this time, he still knows everything about me. I wonder how he does it. he thought.

Jean laughed at Jimins blank expression. He always adored the once small boy and often felt like they were truly related. "You must think how after this time I still know everything about you."

"Why do you know everything? I still think you can read my thoughts, you know." Jimin pouted.

Jean laughed again. It was one of Jimins biggest complains that Jean was always aware of everything that had happened.

"I just know you really well. Anyways, It's your choice to tell them about Yoongi-sshi and you know that I wouldn't judge you but I cant say the same about your parents. The most important thing is though, that you accept that you'll have to go against their will."

Jimin looked at the man in awe. He knew he was really smart and good in analyzing situations, but he didn't think his life was that much of an open book to Jean. He would have asked further, but the car stopped in front of a huge building.

"We arrived. Please, make the right choice." Jean said as Jimin unbelted himself and got out the car.

The building towering over him looked darker, huger and more frightening than any other time he had been there.

 

 

 

 

 

1k useless and crappy mess of random words. Sorry for the late update (again) I havent really felt like writing and also had so much to do. School and stuff... I have holidays in 2 weeks counting from tomorrow!!! that means an even more messed up updating schedule but yeah I'll try to update often. I'm still not sure how many chapters I'm planning to do but another 10 at least and I wont abandon the story anymore, pinky promise.

Im planning on blogging about my very much uninteresting life so if you are interested(i doubt it), check it out. I'm posting the first one today.(EDIT: im putting it private for now cause I realized my mates or parents could read it by coincidence and yeah I dont want anybody I know personally to read it. Imma post it in about a week when its going to be irrelevant anyways.)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned! ^^

Xxx