Pocky time

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

Chapter 5

 


“Have you ever had a crush on this Millia girl? ” Jin asked and blushed when he realized what he was asking. Jungkook stopped and stared at him for a moment and became red like a tomato
.”I-I don’t see the point why you would ask this.”
“Sorry, never mind. I was just curious but guess I took it to far.” Jin sunk his head.
“I don’t normally talk about things like this with anyone except Jimin so the question got me off guard. It’s best if I tell you everything cause I trust you. I’ve never had a crush on any girl. But I have to go now, sorry. And bye! “Jungkook waved and rushed out, smashing the door behind him.
“On any girl? That means he is into boys? Or is he panual? “ Jin was wondering when he heard a familiar voice on the bed next to him, which was separated with a curtain.


“Jinnie, are you sure? You know what your fiancée think, don’t you? You have to marry a woman in two weeks, I don’t think you thought this through. But, I think it would be better for you if you just joined me in the team “I am gay but I didn’t came out so I just called off my wedding and my family kicked me out so I live in exile. ” Suga said slowly.
“Wha-What? So you heard everything? And you didn’t say anything? And now, did you just admit that you are gay? “ Jin was confused.
“Well, I knew it since they wanted me to marry that girl. She was extremely beautiful and had a really good personality. But somehow I just couldn’t think of even kissing her. So I read bit online and realized that I must be gay. And now I’m pretty sure I’m right cause I fall for a man. But back to the topic, you won’t do anything good if you marry her. You’ll be unhappy, she’ll be unhappy, your future children will be unhappy and your potential boyfriend will be unhappy too. I know you just met but you look like you do care for him and by his reaction to your question, he does too. Love at first sight. How romantic. Only that marriage is in your way. Think about it. You have two weeks.” Suga said, stood up and left the infirmary, leaving Jin alone with his thoughts.


In the evening

 


“Hey, were you waiting? I’m sorry, I had a call to make and it took longer as predicted.” Suga said as he walked over to the corner of the library, to a hidden table surrounded by bookshelves, only leaving a little place to go in. He was lying, he took too long deciding what to do with his hair and debating with himself whether to wear eyeliner or not. In the end he decided to wear light grey eyeliner and let his hair dry without brushing it which gave a feel that he had just woken up.
“I wasn’t exactly waiting, I’ve been here for hours studying and making homework. I also tried the French homework but I didn’t get far. By the way, are you sure you were making a call? To me, it looks like you overslept.” Jimin answered, looking up from his sheets.
“Hey brat, watch that mouth of yours! I’m doing you a favor here.” Suga said. “and myself that I can see you outside the class” he added mumbling.
“What did you add? I couldn’t hear it.”Jimin asked, looking at his teacher.
“Never mind. Here, I bought some pockys cause chocolate makes your brain more capable of thinking but don’t eat them all cause I love them. So show me what is it that you don’t understand?” Suga packed out his bag and sat down tight next to Jimin.
“Well, this part here.. “ Jimin stared at Yoongis concentrated face as he opened the pack pockey. “He has beautifully pale skin and the freckles make him look even cuter.” Jimin thought so Yoongi caught him off guard as he put a pocky in Jimins mouth.
“Eat. And after that conjugate me the verb connaître. After every right conjugated verb you’ll get a pocky and after every wrong one I get one. We have 20 verbs and the same amount of pockys. If you eat less than 10 pockys, you buy the next pack for tomorrow. Deal? “ Yoongi said looking calm but inside he was burning up cause of Jimins stare from before.
“Mmh. That’s a good idea. Je connais, tu connais, il connaît, nous connaissons, vous connaiz, ils connaisent.” Jimin answered with his mouth full.
“False. Next verb.”
[……]
“Well, that’s not unexpected. You got 9 right and 11 wrong, that means, you buy the next pack.” Suga sajd after Jimin finished conjugating the verbs.
“But there is one more pocky left. Can I eat that please?” Jimin asked with puppy eyes.
“No. The last one is mine.” Yoongi said and reached for it.
“Noooo, please, I really want to eat that!” Jimin said with a sour face.


The next moment, Yoongi put one end of the pocky in Jimins mouth and bit on the other end, holding Jimins chin lightly. Jimins heart skipped a beat as he realized that their faces were only a couple centimeters away from each other. They stared into each others eyes for a long time, both slightly blushing when Jimin slowly placed his hand on Yoongis knee and bit off of his end, bringing their mouths closer. Yoongi’s eyes widened and with a light smirk, he bit off a fairly big piece. Bit by bit, they faces got closer until just a couple millimeters separated their lips from each others. They could feel each others fastened breath and hear their rapid heartbeat. They were millimeters away from each other when Yoongi tilted Jimins head, his cheek with his thumb and reached for his lips as the younger closed his eyes, waiting for the kiss.

This turned out shorter than expected... Still,  I really hope you like it!  I'd like to thank  the 26 users who subscribed and those also who are just reading my story. You can't believe how happy it makes me!! Like, almost 400 pll read it and thats a lot!!  O.o I am still sick (but it's better now a bit) and going to school tomorrow cause my fever has gone down^^!!!  or more like -.-" cause of homework. I already wrote like 700 words of the next chapter but I have to type it in and that takes so long so update comes tomorrow! Going to sleep now. 

Xxx