Infirmary

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

Chapter 3


Jimin’s POV


It was really awkard but it had to be done. He knocked on the door of the staff room. Slowly, Mr. Song opened the door. „Hey Jimin, what can I help you with?” Mr. Song was the korean teacher and also the sports teacher. He was Jimins favorite teacher. „Is Mr. Min there? I have problems with the homework and I’d like to ask him about it.” Jimin said a bit nervously. „Wait, I’ll look for him.” Mr. Song said. Jimins head was full with thoughts.  -WHATAMIDOINGHERE.... ITSHISFAULTFORBEINGSOHOT. IDONTWANTTOSAYSORRY. BUTIDONTWANTHIMTOBEANGRYATME. OMGREALLYWHATISWRONGWITHME. –

„Jimin-ah. Jimin-ah? Hey, are you okay?” Mr. Song asked Jimin. „Yeah, I just have a small headache. I think I’ll pay a visit to the infirmary.” Jimin answered slowly. „Okay, take care of yourself. By the way, Mr. Min is currently out. I’ll inform him that you were looking for him when he is back.” Mr. Song said. „Thankyou sem,  I’ll be on my way then.”

 

Yoongi's POV


„Really, it was a disaster. He ran out of my class and didn’t come back even though I was just joking.” Yoongi said, his face buried in his knees as he was sitting on a bed in the infirmary. „Then, as I wanted to drink my coffee peacefully, I overheard him and his friends talking about how hot I am. This day can’t get any worse.” he added and laid on his side, face still in his knees. „Hey, Suga. Chill. I don’t think this is really that bad. You showed the other kids that you can be harsh despite your age and I think that’s good. Besides, why do you care that much about what he thinks? Min Yoongi, don’t tell me you fell for a student on your first day?” Jin shook his head. „No, it isn’t like that!” Suga answered fast. „I’m just wondering if I should’ve accepted father’s will.” „Suga, you know that you made the right choice. You...” 
a loud knock interrupted Jin. „Come in!” Jin shouted and Yoongi buried his head back in his knees.

The door slowly opened and a boy came in. „I’m sorry, are you the new doctor? Can I get something for headache please?” Yoongi heard the familiar voice and froze. Jin realised who the boy was but didn’t comment on it which Yoongi was very thankful for. „Yes, I am Kim Seokjin but please just call me Seokjin-hyung.” he smiled at Jimin, who sat down on a chair and nodded with a smile. „I am Park Jimin,  nice to meet you, Seokjin hyung” Jin nodded and gave Jimin a pill and some water. 

„So why the headache? Did something happen?” he asked. „Yes, I was very rude to a teacher and I can’t find him to apologize. Also, today is his first day and I don’t want him to be sad or angry. But I searched for him all over the school and can’t seem to find him. Maybe he went back to his apartment already.” Jimin pouted.


"He didn’t.” a husky voice said and Jimin jumped in his place. He looked to where the voice came from and realised that Mr. Min was laying on the bed next to him, his face buried in his knees. „S-sem, I’m so sorry for not recognizing you! And I’m really sorry for being rude before. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, I’m really very sorry!”

Yoongi looked at him. „It’s okay. But what did you mean when you said you are not here because you want to?” he asked curiously. "Oh that? Well..." Jimin scraped his neck. "My family owns a company and they have some very important buisness partners in France, that's why I have to learn advanced French so that I won't  be at disadvantage when I take over the company. But as you might have seen in my records, French isn't really my thing. I have straight A-s except French where I have a D. But they won't let me give up on it or get me a tutor so I'm just struggling here." He sighed. 

"Your family sounds a lot like mine. I just finished college with straight A-s but I refused to work with my familys company so I'm stuck here teaching French and unless I marry someone rich or famous, thats what I'll do for the next 40 years." Jimin suddently heard Yoongis voice. "Anyways, if you need help, I can tutor you anytime, just ask me if you need anything." Yoongi added. He wasn't  sure if it was a good idea letting Jimin close to him but he felt bad for him. "Really? Are you serious? Thank you so much, sem!! Could you help me with the homework then, please?" Jimin thanked and asked brightly. Somehow, he was really happy all of sudden. He didn't want to give in but he liked the idea of Mr. Min tutoring him alone. "Wait. Seriously Jimin, you need to stop." he thought when he realized he was almost fantasizing about the lesson. "Wait.... You don't even get the homework?" He heard Mr. Mins surprised voice."Well, yeah.." Jimin admitted. "Aish, what am I going to do with him?" Yoongi mumbled silently. As he looked up, he saw the expression on Jimins face. "What? I was just telling the truth, I didn't think you were that stupid." Yoongi said calmly and a bit teasing? "But sem, you cannot tell your students in the eye if they are stupid. Besides, it's just French im bad at." Jimin said, clearly offended. "You're not officially my student, as you didn't take part in any of my lessons yet. Besides, if you are well enough to argue with me, get out, I want to sleep." Yoongi answered. Jimin looked surprised but did what he was told to. As opened the door, he heard Yoongi. "7pm at the entrance of the library, bring your books with you." "Thanks, Mr. Min!" Jimin answered and got a bright smile on his face as he closed the door after him. 

"You are one interesting specie, Min Yoongi" Yoongi looked up as he heard Jin's voice. He completely forgot about him being here. "I just feel bad for him, that's all." Yoongi defended himself. "Yeah sure. That's why you unknowingly your lips when he left the room. "

 

So that was the 3rd chapter. Both of them are not even sure of their feelings yet but are unknowingly fantasizing about each other. (little erts) Next chapter, JinKook comes into the picture. Also I plan on slowly introducing the rest (Hobi, TaeTae, RapMon) and making things a little lively. Next chaper comes today if I can finish it or tomorrow at the evening, cause we're traveling with car and I don't want to spend my money in roaming >_<  Subscribble and comment pleaseplease!  :) 

Xxx