Truth or Dare

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

As soon as they collected the truths and dares in two caps,  Hoseok spinned the bottle which landed on Taehyung. 

"Truth or Dare? " Hoseok asked. 

"Truth" Taehyung answered and read the question Hoseok gave him. "What did you do on the first night of freshman year? That's easy. We went out and drank until we out. Right, Nam? " Taehyung said. 

"You and Hoseok out and I took a cab so I could drop you two alcoholics off." Namjoon nodded, laughing. 

"Yeah but then you didn't go home and ever since then you are living with us." Hoseok joined. 

"Oh wow, you had an interesting first night! We were having a BOF marathon with Millia and Jimin." Jungkook admitted. 

"Hey! You are not supposed to tell anybody that I saw BOF more than once! " Jimin pouted. 

"I never said anything like that. You just admitted to it." Jungkook laughed.

"Okay, onto the next one please!" Jimin said,  still embarassed. 

Taehyung spinned the bottle and it landed on Millia. 

"Dare" she said not even waiting for the question. 

"Give a kiss to the person sitting on your left." Taehyung read out her dare. 

Millia turned over to her left side. It was Namjoon sitting next to him. Millia blushed and placed a quick peck on Namjoons cheeck. 

"This wasn't very exciting." Hoseok noted.

"By the way JiminKook,  have you really never had feelings for Millia?" he asked curiosly. 

Jimin shook his head. "No. Maybe cause we literally grew up together." 

"We are more her »hyungs« if you understand what I mean. She is a girl, obviously,  but we always did boyish stuff together and until she hit sixteen,she was a real tomboy. We even went fishing." Jungkook explained. 

"She was our little »brother« for a long time." Jimin added.

"Aww thats so adorable." Hoseok said.

 

 

The conversation started to get into another direction. Fifteen minutes, more funny stories and about five bottles of soju later, they were already kind of tipsy. Turned out, Namjoon was kinda a geek, watching anime and playing video games a lot, mostly with his cousin Taehyung. Namjoon and Millia got along well and Hoseok always teased them because of that. He himself was a play-boy who didn't do relationships, just girls. Taehyung, his best friend was the most normal, although it seemed like he was overprotective with his "soulmate", as Hoseok called him.

"Whatever. Maybe he's like this cause he is kinda drunk already." Jungkook thought.

 

 

"We should get back to the game" Taehyung drawed the others attention back to one empty bottle lying on the table. (By then, there were around 10 bottles of soju lying around them which means Namjoon was the only one half -sober.)

 Millia spinned the bottle. It pointed on Jungkook. 

"Kookie-yah,  truth or dare?" Millia smirked. 

"Emmm... Dare "

"Make out with the the person right to you for 10 seconds or give them a hickey on their neck." she read out loud, giggling. Hoseok patted his chest, making clear that it was his idea.

Jungkook exchanged a glare with Jimin and they both knew what was going to happen. No way Jungkook would kiss his almost -brother so that leaves a big, red and slowly healing spot on the elders neck. "Still better than exchanging saliva though.. " Jimin thought as the younger leaned over and rested his forehead on Jimins shoulder. He shivered as Jungkook placed his mouth on Jimins neck and started at one spot. It wasn't bad but he knew his almost-bigger brother wasn't the one and well, it was pretty awkard for both of them. 

When Jungkook was done, he awkardly sat back to his place and wiped his mouth while Jimin wiped his neck. 

"Hope you're next,  Hoseok. I'll pay you back for this."Jungkook stared at the drunk playboy who just laughed. Jungkook spinned the bottle and it pointed at ....... 

....not at Hoseok but Jimin. 

"Sorry."Jungkook said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jimin answered,  shaking his head. He really wanted the game to end soon,  to go home,  sleep and don't wake up until the evening of next day. 

"If you'd have to make out with one of your teachers,  who would it be?" the younger read out loud. 

Jimin knew his face turned red and he couldn't even think of hiding it, it was too obvious. He didn't want to tell anyone about Yoongi cause he wasn't sure about his own feelings yet. 

"Ermmmm..... Well...." he stuttered. 

"Oh c'me on! We all know it's Miss Park." Taehyung said and laughed. Miss Park was the iest teacher at the college and she was only 27, which made lots of boys fantasize about her. 

"I don't think it's Miss Park. Right, Jiminnie?" Jungkook said with a slightly evil smirk. 

". He and Millia might surmise something." Jimin thought and looked at Millia,  who had the same evil smirk as his best friend. 

"You're right. It's not Miss Park." Jimin said and saw the honestly surprised look at the three uninvolved boys face.

 

"It's Min Yoongi."

 

Jungkook let out an enlighted smile while patting Jimins head,  who hid his face in his palms. 

"Who is Min Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, confused as his two friends briskly nodded.

"He is the new french teacher. Today was his first day." Millia explained. "He is indeed good looking."

"Wait -- he?" Taehyung asked, slightly suprised. 

Jimin just nodded. 

"Oh. So that's why you didn't have a crush on Millia. I was surprised, you know but that explains it. That's cool. " Hoseok said and gave a reassuring smile to Jimin. 

"No more talk about me, just continue the game." Jimin said, obviously trying to get the attention away from himself. 

They continued playing for a while, which caused Namjoon to rap "BBHMM" by Rihanna (which was quiet enjoyable btw), Hoseok to get drawings on his face with a permanent marker, Millia to take off Jungkooks sock with her teeth and do similar very mature tasks. 

When they left the bar, it was around 2pm. They parted giving out big hugs and arranged a get-together at tomorrow's lunch. 

"If I can drag them out of their beds." Namjoon pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung,  who were dead drunk. 

 

 

"This was a fun night." Jimin said as they were heading back to their apartment after making sure Millia was safe and sound. 

"Yeah, it was." Jungkook nodded and opened their door. "By the way, do you really like Min Yoongi?" he asked, turning on the lights. 

"I'm not sure myself but I think so." Jimin nodded. "And I know it's wrong and that he is my teacher but I just cant help it. And it would be a miracle if it turned out he was gay." 

"Go for it. You can never know unless you try" Jungkook said and collapsed on his bed. 

"You're right."Jimin smiled at his best friend. "Would you have ever thought this much can happen in one day?" he asked but he didn't got an answer from the sleeping Jungkook and soon he followed the younger in the land of dreams. 

 

For 5 hours.

 

", Kook, wake up! It's 8:25! We'll be late!"

 

 

So this was chapter 7, hope you liked it!

I'd like to adress it to my unnie who is having her exams rn and try to make her smile (or atleast cringe when she's reading it)

Sorry for the long wait and the crappy chapter, as I already told you, I was at the hospital and had a lot to do fot school.... >_<

Thank you for the 50+ subscribers and the kind comments, please support me further!  ^^ 

Also, I'll delete the post where I told you about the hospital, so the chapters will match the numbers. 

Have a nice day,  comment, subscribble and upvote pls ^•^ (sounds like a Youtube outro lol) 

Next chapter comes before Sunday! 

Xxx