Awkward

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

 

 

"Kook wake up!!! We are going to be late again!" Jimin shouted and shook his best friends shoulders, who was sweetly cuddling with his blanket just a moment ago.

"Mmmmh... 5 more minutes, okay Chim?"he mumbled, obviously half asleep.

"Kook, it's 8.27. Move, or I'll leave without you.First period is French, I can't be late." Jimin said, while trying to find a clean shirt.

"Ok-okay, I'm coming. But tomorrow, we should really set an alarm." Jungkook said as he stood up and put on some clothes.

"Have you seen my bag? I can't seem to find it...." Jimin asked, while brushing his teeth.

"No. Yesterday when we came home in the afternoon, you still had it."

"... I might ave left it with Yoongi.... I mean Mr. Min" Jimin realized and shook his head.

"Come on, we should go. When we arrive, you should ask him if he had seen it. If not, you still have time to panic ." Kook tried to calm his friend with not much success.

They ran out of the apartment, not stopping until they reached their building.

"We have exactly 1.23 minutes to get to class. RUN! (run, run xD)" Jimin was kind of out of breath but still managed to talk.


As they arrived to the class, Yoongi wasn't there yet.

"Thank god!" Jimin whispered enlightened to Jungkook as Yoongi walked just half a minute later.

Jimin smiled shyly at Yoongi who requited the youngers gesture and walked towards his desk.

"I found this in the library yesterday, I believe it belongs to you." he showed Jimin the boys bag which he left after he rushed away to find Millia.

"Yeah it's mine, thanks ....-Sem" luckily he corrected himself in time and grabbed his bag.
 he put it behind his desk and as he bended down, something red-purple showed off on his neck.

"Ooh, looks like the playboy had a fun night. Who was it this time, a girl or a boy?" His hated classmate Hanbin commented on his hickey. That boy was the pure evil as he hated Jimin, Kook and Millia, but he was very popular with eveybody else, teachers, boys and girl equally. He thought Jimin was a playboy since lot of people confessed to him and he didn't accept it from anybody

Jimin looked down and saw that the hickey Jungkook left him yesterday was showing off and that the whole class was looking at him as his face turned red like a tomato. "" he heard a small sigh from behind and turned over. It was the genius who was the inventor of this chaos.

"Hoseok, I'll kill you for this...." he mumbled and didn't realize that he said that out loudly until the whole class looked around and stared at Hoseok who bit his lips. He felt a bit bad cause it really was his fault, as he was the one who wrote the dare.

"Ohh, it was Jung Hoseok? I'm sure you both had an amazing night but next time you could cover it up or something. It isn't that beautiful of a sight." Hanbin added with an evil grin.

"Oh shut the up, would you? It's not like you're envious because it wasn't you, right? Jimin asked, grinning widely.

"What the are you talking about?" Hanbin narrowed his eyes,

"You know very well what I'm talknig about. I'm talking about that sentence. The sentence along the lines of "Jimin-hyung, I really like you. Please don't reject me like you did with everybody else." Jimin said. He couldn't cover the case up anymore but he decided that if he was going to suffer, Hanbin should, too. And it wasn't even a lie, as Hanbin really confessed to him one day after school. Jimin was deeply surprised but of course rejected him. He was waiting for the one.

Everyone gasped. No way that the cool and y Hanbin would confess to Park Jimin when it was obvious that he was going to be rejected.

Jungkook tried to hide his smile. He fully understood the situation and knew that Jimin had no other choice if he didn't want Hoseok to be in the middle of the negative attention and of course, he couldn't say who did it. It would be just worse if turned out that Jungkook was the one as there were already rumors about them sometimes.And of course no one would believe them that it actually was made cause of a stupid dare.

As everybody started to exchange their thought on the case, someone really dumb asked Yoongi.

"Sem, is it allowed to have a visible hickey while sitting in class?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. No one can be this stupid, right?

"I don't really care about it as long as they can make their homework alone. Yoongi commented and glared at Jimin at the last word the turned back to the board and started to explain something about conjugating.

Jimin was not able to listen to him properly, his last word circled around in is head. "Is he angry at me? Does he hate me? But why? I had nothing to with Hoseok.Okay, but he doesn't know it. I should tell him the truth. Wait. What if he doesn't believe me?" He couldn't concentrate on the lesson, as soon as it was over, he ran over to Yoongi but as the teacher saw him, he fastened his steps and practically run away from Jimin.

 

By recess, the whole colege knew that Kim Hanbin confessed his love to Park Jimin but he got rejected. Also, that Hoseok and Jimin got "intimate".

 

"Sorry man, I didn't want you to get in the middle of this." Jimin apologized as he sat down across Hoseok. They were all at the cafeteria, as agreed yesterday.

"No, it's okay. In the end, I was the one who wrote the dare but I didn't think you'd forget to cover it up." Hoseok shook his head and laughed.

"By the way, was that the teacher you like? No surprise he got that pissed." Taehyung dropped wn next to Hoseok.

"Was he very pissed? ..." Jimin buried his head in his palms.

"I take that as a yes." Taehyung said and pointed at the entry. "There he is."

And for real, it was Yoongi and Seokjin walking down he stairs. They were laughing hard at something and Yoongi poked Seokjins cheek.

"They look so good. Do you think I'd have a chance at either one of them?" a girl sitting behind Jimin asked.

"You can always try." Her friend answered and the both giggled. 

Suddenly, Yoongi looked over to Jimin and his expression darkened.

Not that Jimin wouldn't understand but it still really hurt him.

 

 

 

Jimin was sitting at his usual table in the library and stared into his book. He couldn't think of a good way to see Yoongi, when it became obvious that he didn't want to talk to him.

"You were staring at the same page for 10 minutes now." Jimin heard the familiar voice and lifted his head.

"Sem... What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't want to help me after that misunderstanding." Jimin sunk his head.

"What are you talking about? I came to delete my number from your phone." Yoongi said."Would you hand it over to me?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jimins almost crying voice scared himself.

"Just because I misunderstood something yesterday. Just hand me over your phone. Don't worry, I won't call your boyfriend or anything." Yoongis cold voice made Jimin froze.

"Sem! Just let me explain t to you!" Jimin pouted.

"What do you want to explain? That you ran away with a lame excuse when I was about to kiss you? That you have a boyfriend but you forgot to mention it? I made a mistake thinking that you might have similar feelings as I had. I ed it up, okay? Now just leave me alone, will you?" Yoongi broke out like a volcano and stormed away.

Jimin just stared as the elder and felt a little strike of pain in his chest. He came to decision and quickly took action before he would change his mind.

 

From: Park Jimin

I had that hickey because we were playing truth or dare yesterday.

It was Hoseok's idea but Jungkook was the one who did it. And believe me, it was really awkward for both of us.

I don't know about your feelings but I feel really attached to you.

Please, don't be angry with me, I did nothing wrong.

Jimin

 

After some minutes he felt his pocket buzz.He opened the message with a smile but it slowly turned into biting his lips nervously. The text wasn't from Yoongi. It was from his father.

 

From: Father

Come over to the restaurant at our headquarters.

I need you to meet somebody.

Jean has your smoking.

 

Jimin didn't'tt know how to react. His father only wanted to meet him when it was about business. But he had no right to say anything so he just took a cab and drove to the hotel. As he jumped out of the taxi, he saw Jean, the old and nice butler who was with him all along his childhood years. He changed into the clothes Jean had and walked to his parent's table in the VIP section.

"Hello mother, father." Jimin nodded and sat down.

"Hello Jimin." his parents answered. They didn't have a good relationship with their son but it wasn't bad either.

"Why am I here?" he asked.

"You'll see.They should be here in any minute. Jimin, please be nice and gentle. And don't talk about your grades in French." he mothers voce turned serious.

Jimin just nodded. "So the French ones are coming" he thought. Suddenly, his phone buzzed.

 

From: Yoongi (Mr.Min)

If that's the case, I'm sorry for begin angry.

But it's your fault cause you didn't deny it in the class.

We need to talk. I have to do something right now, but I'll call you when I'm ready.

Take care, stupid brat.

Ps. Stop calling me Mr.Min

 

Jimin's smile spread across is face as he was reading the message. His heart felt light, the world was more colorful and even his parents didn't seem so cold anymore.

 

 

 

Yoongi didn't even know what he was doing at fancy restaurant but he got a call from his father that it's family business and he should be here no matter what. As he entered the VIP lounge, e thought about Jimin and how happy the clarification of the misunderstanding made him. Maybe they could be happy together forever.

"Wait. We aren't together yet. Should I confess t him or wait till he does? Nope, I should do it, I'm the elder." these thoughts circled around in his head as he spotted his parents and sister sitting across a man and a woman who looked somehow familiar. And with his back turned to him, there sat the boy the was fantasizing about just a moment ago.Suddently, his phone buzzed.

From: Jimin

Can I just call you Yoongi?

 

 

 

Jimin was bored. He greeted the oddly familiar man and woman who were his parents age and the girl who could've been the same age as him. Apparently, they were waiting for the son who was late. Jimin had a feeling that he should know who these people are but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't figure it out.  He took out his phone and quickly sent a short text to Yoongi. As he was thinking about the answer he'll get, he heard the husky voice behind him.

"Yes, you can."

Jimin turned over to see the man of his dreams looking ing perfect in his gray smoking, which went really well with his grey hair.

"Yoongi?"

"Hi Jimin." 

 

Wahh I (j)hope you liked this chapter. It turned out a bit longer than the ones before but yolo. I am sick (again, surprise, surprise) but my mom's gonna be home the whole time so no updating until monday I guess, but I'll do my best. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? >_> ( I know it already and it's kinda easy to guess...)

I have over 55 subscribers and 1000+ views. That is some crazy , I'm in heaven rn. Like really :3

Please comment and subcribble/upvote. (still sounds like a youtube outro)

xxx