Infirmary 2

Je Rêve Avec Toi (I dream with you)

Chapter 4
„Min Yoongi, you are one interesting specie.” said Jin suddently. „I just feel bad for him, that’s all.” Yoongi answered quickly. „Yeah, sure. That’s why you your lips when he left.”

Yoongi touched his lips. „, did I really?” Jin nodded. „Please stay out of trouble.” he added. „I’ll try.” Yoongi nodded and turned over to his other side.

A short while later there was another knock on the door. „Sorry, may I come in?” someone asked. „Sure.” Jin answered and opened thr door. Across him there stand the cutest boy he had ever seen. He had dark brown hair and eyes and he looked very young. Jin bit his lips, then realised what he was doing and let his lips go.

“Hey, I am the new doctor here. And who you might be?” he asked calmly but his inside was boiling. This boy was just too much for him. “Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I was just looking for my friend but looks like he isn’t here. His name is Park Jimin. I was told he came here not long ago so I thought I’d stop by.” He said with an incredibly cute voice. Jins heart started pounding as the boy bit his lips slowly. “Looks like he is nervous. Is it a compliment for me or a bad sign? “ he asked himself in his thoughts. “He was the one looking for Suga, right?””Suga?” Jungkook asked bluffed.”Yeah, Suga. No. I mean Yoongi. No. I mean Mr. Min.” Jin corrected himself in a frustrated way. He wasn’t quite used to calling his best friend Mr. Min. Not even Yoongi sounded right after his nickname Suga, which he got around 20 years ago. “Yeah. Was he here?” Jungkook asked a bit loosened up. “That’s right and they made up and even planned a date.” Jin answered.

“What? A what? They planned a what? A date??? “ Jungkook was totally shocked.”No. Just joking. They simply planned a tutoring. But to me it looked more like a date without either of them telling the other.” Jin laughed. “Hahh, I wouldn’t be surprised. Jimin rejected all the girls in the college who proposed. I mean 90% of the girls in the college. But with his looks, he would probably get every hottie he wanted. Still, he never even went on a date. And all the idols and actors he cherises are male. He never even had a crush on our best friend Millia. “He thought but said out loud, too. He saw Jin’s curious face and added. “Wait. I told you this so now you have to tell me about Mr. Min cause after you couldn’t get his name right after 3 tries, it’s pretty obvious that he is close to you.” he said flustered. “

Haha, okay. You’re right, Suga, Yoongi, Mr. Min, whatever you call him, he is my best friend. We’ve been together for around 22 years now and he did have some relationships, but never serious ones. Although, don’t tell anybody or I’m screwed, but I think he left his family and came back to korea because they wanted him ro get married.” Jin whispered thr last sentence. “Came back to Korea? From where?” Jungkook asked curiously. “He was living in France for more than 10 years. Although, we went to college together here in Korea, so he was only going back for the holidays to his parents and little sister.” Jin explained. “Ahh so that’s why he is soo good in French! That explains it! Mr. Kim, what if they will go out? Isn’t it against the law?”Jungkook realized.

“We still have time to worry about that IF they get together. And by the way, please call me Seokjin-hyung. I’m only 25, just two years elder than you.” Jin smiled after his last sentence and so did Jungkook. "Okay, Seokjin-hyung!" 

The bell suddently rang. "Gosh, I have to go to the cantine, I promised Jimin and Millia to eat with them!" Jungkook stood up. "See you later, hyung!" he said as he opened the door.

"Wait, Jungkook, what about you?" Jin suddently asked."What about me?" Jungkook asked back. "Have YOU ever had a crush on this Millia girl? "

 

Sorry for the laamest and shortest update ever. Really >_< I am sick and it's killing me. We have holidays and I'm drinking tea and staying in bed most of the time aand jusf don't have the energy to write even tho I have the next 2 chapters planned. It's really annoying. But I'll really try to update soon cause I want to show y'all how it'll turn out ^^ Anyways, THANK CHUU FOR THE 10+ SUBSCRIBERS!!  IT MEANS A LOT!!  

Please subscribble if you want to follow the story and comment! 

Btw BTS's new album is so hot. SAVE ME IS SUCH A GOOD SONG!! 

Xxx