Seventh Page: Second Hit

Pen and Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 - Second Hit

Minhyuk, trembling, decided to enter the Discipline office. One of the jocks, Wonwoo glanced at him. “Sunbaenim, you look kinda nervous.”

Minhyuk just looked at him. “She’s gonna blow, kids. Brace yourselves. We’re entering the lion’s den.” That’s when Minhyuk opened the door. The two younger jocks gulped when they saw Byul standing with her arms crossed, obviously triggered and annoyed. “Hey.” He greeted. He looked around to find the other members, too. “Sandeul, Heeyeon, Jin, hi.”

Heeyeon shook her head and frowned. “She’s pissed.”

Minhyuk mouthed a small “I know” and he glanced at the two jocks. “Wonwoo, Mingyu, go on. I’m gonna go ahead.”

Before he even took a step, Byulyi glared at him. “You are SO doomed, amigo.”

Minhyuk slowly looked back and raised a v-sign.

“Hehehe. Peace?”

Byul growled and tossed her empty can across the room. Lucky Minhyuk, he got out of the door before the can ever got to him. He heaved the heavy sigh when he got to the other side of the door.

“Yes, the saints worked with me!” He cheered and skipped out of the hall to run back to the classroom. When he got there Chandong was busy typing on his phonr. Minhyuk wanted to surprise him a bit, so he poked him from the back. “Oi.”

Chandong, startled, almost jumped off his seat. “Hoy! You scared me.”

“What’s that?” Minhyuk asked.

“Secret. Kiss muna. [Kiss first.]” Minhyuk frowned and made smoochy lips, and Chandong backed out. “I hate you!”

“I love you. Mwah! Mwah!”

“Should we get married?”

“I think we should?”

“Shall we?”

“Leggo.”

Bogum, like a mushroom, appeared out of nowhere with a sour face. “My god, should I go to priesthood?”

“Why, you’re gonna marry us?” Minhyuk asked, teasingly.

“Hindi. Dinedemonyo niyo ko eh [No, you guys demonize me.] “

Chandong pouted at Bogum. “Neomuhae.” The trio laughed and Hyunsik shook his head at amusement. Then, he suddenly received a text message. He read the headings first, and to his shock, he just had to hide it, hoping that the others won’t see it.

But he failed.

“Hey, what’s that?” Bogum asked suddenly.

Hyunsik shook his head. “Nothing.” He gave him a smile of assurance. “It’s really nothing.”

“Really?”

The latter nodded. “I promise.”

Bogum nodded and shook it off.

Byul suddenly entered the room with her ponytail on her head. “Yah!” She yelled. She looked around and found her victim. The poor guy stared in terror as she approached her best friend and she finally puled his ear. “You are SO done!”

“YAH YOU TOLD ME THAT TWICE TODAY, HIT ME WITH A CAN AND THEN NOW ----- OW MY EAR!”

This time, Chandong, Hyunsik and Bogum all sighed and shook their heads.

“Look, this is how I feel when Chandong and Minhyuk do their iconic bromance.” Hyunsik joked, to which the other two nodded at instantaneously.

“Should I stop doing all the bromance things?” Chandong asked, and the other two nodded with agreement while the other two had a mini-ear-pulling with an additional shouting match.

***

“My ear is seriously still hurting.” Minhyuk fanned his ear as he glared at Byul.

“Aw, do you want me to touch it again?” She asked in an annoying tune. “Why isn’t Chandong joining us?”

“He said he has to defend Wheein from bacteria and viruses.”

“What, he’s an antibiotic now?”

He retorted with a scoff. “Ask him.”

“Do you want me to pull your ear again?”

Minhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter