Ninth Page: Iron Lady's Return

Pen and Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chandong stood in front of Minhyuk's porch with Byul right next to him. "Eh? Minhyuk left? But it's just seven am, Auntie!"

 

Minhyuk's mother nodded with obvious annoyance. "I know, right." She groaned. "Yah you two tell me the truth, is my son dating?"

 

The two friends shook their head. "Aniyo." They chorused.

 

"Not that we know of, Auntie." Byul finished. She ran her fingers through her head, venting her frustrations. "Jinja, that guy."

 

"Kids, tell me if that boy is dating, okay?" The two nodded and bid Minhyuk's mom farewell.

 

The duo started to walk without Minhyuk. Chandong stared back and forth from Byul to the empty space next to her. He wasn't used to it. Minhyuk and Byul would fill the trio with laughter, and he would constantly leave them alone to avoid playing the third wheel. Well, that's not the situation today. He had to stay next to Byul on their way, and if Minhyuk keeps up being a snob, he might have to stay next to her for a long time.

 

No offense, but he likes that idea.

 

"Lee Chandong, I'm talking to you." He snapped out of his thoughts as Byul nudged him. "When did you last see Minhyuk?"

 

"Really, Byul, do you like him?" The moment he asked that, Byul's face flushed red. Chandong faked a smile and a laughter. "Yah! What is this?"

 

She shook her head. Lies. Chandong thought to himself.

 

When they were young, it was only Chandong and Byul. They only had each other.

 

Chandong smirked. "Byullie, do you remember back then, when it was just you and me?" He asked.

 

She nodded. "First grade?" She laughed heartily. "Yah, you played basketball because of me!"

 

Chandong's eyes widened then he looked around. "Stop it, someone might hear you, it's embarrasing."

 

She snickered, "Is it, really? Then you should wait for that on the newssss~" she ran off to the bus stop, avoiding his approaching attempts to stop her.

 

"Yah yah yah, you crazy girl!" He ran after her, and they got to the bus stop. Surprisingly, Wheein was already there. "Oh, it's Wheein. Byullie, Wheein and Hyunsik are in the bus, quick!" He grabbed her hand and he pulled her up to the bus. They shared a small smile, and Chandong allowed Byul to get in the bus first. Using their beep cards, the Chandong paid for their fares. They sat on the seat across Hyunsik and Wheein.

 

"Oh, you're not with Minhyuk?" Hyunsik asked, quite curious. He's never seen the two without Minhyuk. The two shook their head almost simultaneously. "That's sad. Where could he be?"

 

Byul just shrugged. "Forget about him. I'm sure something must've came up."

 

"Oh." Wheein gasped. "I don't think something came up." She remarked, eyes fixed on her phone or whatever she's reading. She called the duo out, "Byullie, Chandong, check this out." She passed her phone to Hyunsik, and the headings of whatever he saw made his eyes pop.

 

"Heol." He remarked.

 

When it got to Chandong and Byul, they both looked at each other. "Whatever the f*** is he doing?" Chandong cursed.

 

Byul gripped Chandong's sleeve. "Do you think he brought protection with him?" She looked at him like an innocent puppy, and Chandong, bewildered, just had his eyes wide open. "Heol, he hit the jackpot." She shook her head. "Do you think he did the deed?"

 

Seunghoon Lee - with Lee Minhyuk and Krystal Jung
Hi idiots, why do this in MY RESTAURANT?! Ya'll Lee Min Hyuk and Krystal Jung are dating (and they might have had , too 🙊) congrats!
1250 likes | 100+ comments

 

Bogum Park
So the 50 shades wasn't Chandong Lee's? Heol, check this out my friend. Moon Byulyi.

 

"I don't even know what to say." Chandong remarked, shaking his head.

 

"Should we ask for an official statement or what?" Byul asked. "Boy, that escalated quickly." She was unsure of what to feel. Yes, she dislikes the fact of them together, but she was low key okay with it.

 

"What do you think, Byullie?"

 

She shrugged. "Let's wait for his side. We can't judge it subjectively."

 

***

 

"We're dating, guys!" Minhyuk cheered while the others' jaw fell to the table. Chandong, Byul, Wheein, and Hyunsik pushed it up for them. "What?"

 

"Well that escalated quickly." Sungkyung remarked with sarcasm. She raised her fork to point at him. "So the video was true?"

 

"Did you bring protection?"

 

"Until what stage of skinship were you in?"

 

"That was a hasty kiss."

 

"Hungry, if I may add."

 

"Didn't you eat before you kissed?"

 

"Why the hell did you have to push her in the bathroom?"

 

"Heol, did you really have ?"

 

And the questions went on and on, until he 'ssh'-ed his friends. "That's a secret that's not to be spoken."

 

Byul rolled her eyes. "He totally did it." Please say you didn't.

 

"I absolutely did not!" He pouted and sat next to Byul. "Yah, you know me better than anyone. I don't do that in public."

 

"Gago ang manyak mo. [, you're such a .] " Byul rolled her eyes again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter