Twelfth Page: Not Letting Go

Pen and Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed by, slowly, the school was filled with party stuffs and the auditorium was soon filled with practicing teams working their asses off for this concert. And finally, the day has finally come. Everyone are rehearsing, and that didn't save the Hot Bois from doing it too. Minhyuk laid eyes on his rap sheet once more for the 30th time today. As the juniors said, Chandong and Minhyuk will rap for their concert performance. The boys wrote their own raps, and they both wrote it based on their feelings.

Minhyuk looked at Chandong, and his heart started hurting. I-I got mad at her for this? "Minhyuk, tell me, why did you take Krystal's side?" Chandong asked him as Minhyuk looked down.

"I had to."

"Why?"

"Just because." Minhyuk finally looked up. "She's my girlfriend."

"Don't you have a description of right and wrong?" Chandong smirked. "Don't you think that I know? That you're forcing yourself to love Krystal?"

Minhyuk's eyes widened. "Mwo?"

"You can lie to the world, but not to me and Byul. We know." This time, Chandong smiled. "I knew it, since then. That you liked her. You liked Byul. But I sort of can't risk our friendship."

Minhyuk smiled. "You loved her first."

He smiled. "Unfair, right? I loved her first but she loved you more. Annoying." He looked at Minhyuk again. "Tell me your resolve, after this concert. I'll see what we'll do." Chandong turned around and left.

Minhyuk snapped back to reality when he felt something cold on his cheek. "Ow, cold!"

"Of course it's cold." Byul sat next to him and opened his coffee for him. "Here." She passed it to him and he gave a small nod of appreciation.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Yongguk is hot." She suddenly remarked, referring to the male students practicing in front of them. "He's Yuna's classmate but he's damn hot."

"Tsk. I'm much more handsome than him."

"Wow. *Medyo makapal."

[Medyo makapal - You're so thick-skinned]

Minhyuk laughed. "He's dating that girl." He said as he pointed at one of the girls sitting properly. "She's really pretty though."

"I'm prettier, heh."

"Okay, if you say so." And it was quiet between them. "I actually have something to tell you. But I'll tell you after this event." He looked back at Yongguk, who met with his girlfriend. The latter smiled, and they walked out of the auditorium together. "I wish we could walk out of the auditorium together like that."

She smirked. "Walk out like that with Krystal! Why me?"

He smirked in return. "I'm sorry, for taking her side and yelling at you like that. I didn't mean that."

"Of course you didn't." She smiled and led out her hand. "Let's make up."

"Let's do that." When he passed his hand, Byul suddenly grabbed his lyric sheet. "What's this? The hamburger we used to share, now hearing it, don't you feel strange even just for a little bit? To you we're just mere friends, right? The three of us gradually growing apart just like that. I have misunderstood from the start, we fought because of your excuses. We continuously spoke louder and louder, and then grabbed each other's collars. Whoa the lyrics. What are you two? Fanfic writers? Daebak." She remarked as she gave back the sheet

If she only knew what Chandong and Minhyuk are fighting for in the lyrics.

***

"Yeonwoo's cheering for Yongguk, damn Wonwoo." Mingyu teased his friend. The quiet guy just shot a deadly glare across the seats.

"Whoa, Wonwoo has a thing for Yeonwoo?" Chandong asked.

"Hyung!" Wonwoo yelled in protest, catching everyone's attention, even Yeonwoo's. "I hate you, Mingyu."

"I hate you moreee¬"

The two seniors looked at each other. "Do we bromance like that?" Chandong asked Minhyuk.

"Hell no, we don't. Do you want to choke?"

"I want to live, that's for sure."

"For love rivals, you two look close." Mingyu joked, crossing his legs.

Chandong raised his arm. "For the record, we ain't love rivals, eew. I love himmm" Suddenly, Chandong's clingy mode is on, and he began clinging on Minhyuk.

"Let go of me you bipolar bastard!" The three just laughed it off and moved on to their next agenda. Krystal appeared at the auditorium door.

Mingyu nudged his senior. "Sunbae." He said he pointed at her.

Chandong let go of Minhyuk and he gave a small nod. "You should talk to her."

"Sure, but I planned to talk to her after I get my feelings straight."

"Yeah, like, that's ever gonna happen." Chandong smirked and pushed him. "Go."

Minhyuk, knowing that he doesn't stand a chance on a verbal battle with Chandong, just followed what he said and he went out to meet Krystal. "Hey." He greeted with a small smile.

"Hey." She smiled in return. "I'm upset, you didn't see me for a few days now." She pouted and she interlaced her arm onto his.

He touched her hand and slid it down, removing her lock from his. "Sorry. This concert is getting into me."

She was taken aback by his actions, but she just nodded. "You must be tired, after all, it's your duty as the student council president." She crossed her arm. "How is it going?"

"Great, I guess." He stared into her eyes. "I need to talk to you after the concert."

"Please say it now."

"I shouldn't."

"Why not? Because you fell in love with your best friend disciplinarian?" She sharply asked, startling Minhyuk.

"What?!" He asked, now taken aback.

"Your lyrics.." She looked away. "You sincerely look for her."

He touched her arm and smiled bitterly. "I'll talk to you later." Minhyuk walked back into the auditorium, and Yuna and Seokmin, his juniors, caught his attention.

"You'll have them disciplined, Yuna?" Seokmin asked her.

She nodded in response. "Do your best. Our bet is on the line here."

Seokmin smiled widely, his gums showing. "Of course." And with that, he stole a kiss on her cheeks and he ran away.

"Y-yah, Lee Seokmin!" And the two began chasing each other. Minhyuk grinned as the two ran out of the auditorium, and told himself, I wish we could be like that, too. He sighed and walked to his teammates, not knowing what would happen in the next few hours.

***

Hyeri tapped the mic twice before she glanced at Joohyuk, who is standing next to her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter