Sixth Page: The Ghost Writer

Pen and Paper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 - The Ghost Writer

 

**bzzt**

Minhyuk's phone vibrated. He opened the phone to check whose message was it. "Oh, Byulyi?" He asked with evident wonder. Earlier today, Byul told him and Chandong that she'll be running late for the first period class.

From: Byul
Boii we should take ES Transport buses more often. It looks so luxurious in here!

She also sent two photos. Minhyuk heaved a small sigh. "So she took the luxury bus to school? Must be great to have a prosecutor as a dad."

His phone vibrated again.

From: Byul
And it's cheap!! 25 pesos for students!! (25 php=0.5 USdollars)

 Finally, he answered,

To: Byul
Let's take that next time.

He chose to be careful with his words. After all, Byul was really upset after his League of Legends issue. Suddenly, a loud knock was heard from the door. "Lee Min Hyuk!" A familiar voice screamed.

He raised a brow at the orange-haired girl’s sudden appearance. “Seulgi. Wae?"

"Where's Byul?" She asked. Panic and worry were evident in her voice.

"Why? What happened?" When he asked this, Seulgi scanned the room. When she didn't find what she was looking for, she brought out a large tarpaulin from her bag. She unfolded it, and Minhyuk laid his eyes on it.

[BLIND ITEM!!]
Miss W, a transfer, current member of the dance troupe has been found doing "bad" things with campus hottie, Taeyong. Here's the link http://Youtube.com/wjakdhij
Do you think it's her or nah? -Team NewsB]

Minhyuk stood up, shocked. "What is this?"

***boogsh!!***

A loud thump resounded from the hall. Minhyuk and Seulgi ran to the door to see who it was. Chandong was punching NewsB's leader, Martin. Minhyuk rushed to stop Chandong, and Seulgi pulled the News Team's leader off Chandong’s sight.

"Yah, Lee Chandong! Get a hold of yourself!"

Chandong abruptly shook him off. "Move! I have to teach that kid a lesson."

"Kumalma ka muna. [Calm yourself down, first.]" He raised his arm. "Inhale, exhale."

Chandong did as Minhyuk instructed. When he finally calmed himself down, he managed to say. "Jisoo's looking for Wheein as we speak."

"Was that really Wheein? Did you watch it?"

He nodded. "It's Wheein. No, it's not . I knew that she'll make it to the news, but I didn't know it'll get this bad."

Minhyuk gasped. "So the 'bad things' was a clickbait?

"Apparently. The 'bad things' the writer was talking about is a sensual dance performance during the Dance Troupe's showcase." He looked at the direction where the Team Leader went. "That brat is causing bad misunderstandings."

"Oh, what's this?"

The two boys looked behind them,

"Byul!" And they chorused.

"What's going on?" She asked with evident curiousity. "Did something happen?" Chandong nodded. Minhyuk gave her the tarpaulin, and Byul, upon finishing reading, dropped the tarpaulin on the floor. "Wheein-ah, where is she?"

"Joohyuk and Hyeri are doing their be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter