Chapter Thirteen

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen 

Mina, Myoui Mina. 

Was it weird to know that the pickiest girl in the whole school had feelings for her? It felt bizzare to think that she was one of the most loved people around the academy. Tzuyu was never to pick for looks, though. She was that type of girl that would choose the person who she loves —  even if they had a personality that was worse than anyone else's or if they had looks of a ugly bridge troll. None of that mattered. What mattered was if you loved that person or not, right? You should never consider looks as a problem. It's like the rule of judging a book by it's cover, it should never be done. You never know. Something beautiful could be lurking behind those pages, something extraordinary that would lead you in wanting more and more. Tzuyu based love on that. If you love them —  regardless of what ever background they come from, or what their interests about them. they where still human. 

It just felt unusual  to know that out of all of the girls and boys - on this planet, Mina chose her. What did she have that they didn't? Was it the fact that she was tall, or how she laughs? There where many questions what the teenager would love to know. In the end - she couldn't help but feel completely guilty. Guilty to the fact that she didn't harbor the feelings that Mina had for her, making it a one sided love. What was there to say? Her love at this very moment was too strong - stronger than many broad men put together. She didn't realize that she would feel so much love towards Sana. the squirrel just didn't know about it.

"Mina?" Tzuyu asked, looking at the girl go into her locker. "Can.. can we talk?"

The older girl tuned round and looked up. "Sure, what is it?" she bit her lip - waiting for the younger girl to pour her words of wisdom out.

Well. Could it be less awkward than this already? It was something that had to be done, regardless of how dead the atmosphere was. "I'm sorry for the other day. I really didn't know that you liked me, and stuff like that, I want to forget what happened between us and be friends again.

"Is.. is that possible? A good friendship is to valuable to waste.

Mina clutched her chemistry folders tighter. Tzuyu was just hoping things can go back to what they use to be. No awkwardness, no nothing. Just pure fun. "As long as you promise me one thing." she took a step closer - making the distance between them shorter. "Do you promise to make sure that Sana is protected, in every shape and form? I love Sana like a sister, and I don't want her to get hurt at all."

Her words where honest, and radiant. It got the younger girl thinking. 

Is Sana the girl that she wanted to protect for the rest of her life? Of course she was, the Taiwanese girl couldn't have it any other way. Tzuyu had this feeling inside her guts, knowing that the cute Japanese girl was the one. The one who she knew she would love for the rest of her life,

to protect, to love, to share happiness,

even the smallest things — like cooking together or buying their first home. She just knew that Sana was the only person who she could picture doing it with. "Of course I will protect her, but it doesn't mean that I don't want to protect you."

"Look. You're a close friend of mine.. and I don't want to let what happened let the friendship what we have go away." she confessed, with her eyes looking at the older girl in front. Something like this should never end a friendship. "Can we be friends?"

Mina froze for a few seconds, letting the words sink into her skinny body. "If your happy, and Sana is happy... then i'm happy." she smiled. 

It didn't feel right, the sudden change of action. How could she stay so strong? How could she not react like she would herself? "And if you're happy. Then I am happy too." the younger girl smiled back. 

At least she didn't loose the strong friendship that she had with the girl,

because sometimes friendship can be as delicate as a flower.— it should never be wasted. 

"Great,

"Then let's forget what happened and be friends again." the red haired girl smiled. "It's the past now."

That's more like it.

Tzuyu could only smile happily. Things where finally starting to come together, with her whole life in Korea. It started off with finding out that she was engaged to Mark, then being forced to join this so-called Heritors club, but right now - she finally started to feel like she actually fit in here. Maybe the people around you tend to make you feel either two things. Comfortable, or uncomfortable.  

With the friends she had right now, there was nothing coming between her and her very own happiness. 

-

Mark was like a faded memory. Something that she didn't want to recall ever again. Irenes words where simple. You don't have to be married to Mark for the rest of your life, it can end straight afterwards.

Her life was her own - then she should live it the way that she wanted to do it, right? Sana was to good to give up, it was more like something that she was never ever going to give p on — She just loves her too much to even imag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter