Chapter Three

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Heritor- CHAPTER THREE

Chapter Three

Tzuyu walked out of the school gates to find her fiances car parked right outsie. Many girls where fangirling at the sight. 

"H-hi." she awkwardly greeted, getting in the front seet of the vehicle.

Mark greeted her with a warm smile."Hey.. how did it go? I-I mean school that is."

He always felt nervous being around Tzuyu, just incase he made some sort of silly mistake. Mark didn't want to give his future wife some sort of bad idea, what would lead to her not wanting to marry him. 

"It was great, the only downside to this day was that someone accidentaly tripped over and thhe food that was on their tray flew out and unfortunatley got my uniform." she looked at the food patch on her blazer and skit.

"I don't entirely mind, though. It was just a small mistake"

She didn't know this girls name, but damn. From that scene and what she portrayed by her energy and happiness in general- she was unique. Tzuyu wanted to apologise, for Irenes rude behaviour. How could you just stand there laughing, as someone cried right infront of you?  She felt guilty. More than it. She just hoped that Irene would be a nicer person in the future, instead of being the btch what she  already was. 

Mark started the engine of the car and drove out of the school estate. "I guess the maid could wash it freshly for tomorrow." he kept his hands firmly wrapped around the wheel. "So, uhh.. where would you like to go? I-if that is you still want to hang out."

Tzuyu thought for a moment. "Is their a shopping mall anywhere near?"

the older guy nodded.

"How about we go there? I- I see alot of married couples walking about, so it could help."

She was starting to come out of her shell and open up to the guy. She wasn't studdering in every sentance what she managed to float out of - she was having an actual comversation with him; a real conversation. 

The oldest out of the two put on is designer sunglasses and secretly smiled. 'Married couples' oh how great it would be if he could see her in the morning, sleeping next to him with her head using his chestas a pillow. All of these small things. Despite this whole marriage being based off a contract and buisness, he felt something good when he looked into her beautiful orbs. Something he hadn't felt with a girl before.

"Sounds great." 

-

When the car pulled up at the Coex Mall, the two quickly got out of the car and headed into the large shopping outlet. 

Mark was at his highest point, all of the clothing stores. Dressing to impress was his main code- and never to loose. "Shall we get some food first?" 

he hated how awkward it always was between them both.

"O-okay." she smiled. There was many resturaunts to choose from, but she didn't mind what ever it was as long as it sold edible food. All these fancy resturaunts, they meant completely nothing to her.

Next to the Sports wear store was a small noodle place what caught their attention, and so did the group behind them.

"Tzuyu!" the familiar voice called out.

it was irenes high pitched squeal. 

great.

The engaged duet turned around, to find Irene stood with SooYoung and two tall boys- both wearing the accademy uniform. "Hey Mark." she winked, earning a glare from one of the boys stood besides her.

"Irene? How long has it been?" Mark asked, quickly remembering the figure of the brunette girl.

Tzuyu looked up at SooYoung who was passing her that same stare back- the stare that to portray boredom. "About three years? Look at you now, wow!" 

Park Bogum, the schools most popular jock stood there with a unreadable emotion on his face as he just glared at the two flirting. Of course Tzuyu didn't have a problem with it at all. She didn't know the boy enough to feel attraction towards him. "Well. I have been working on my body alot more recently." he said, bosting about his body- like almost every boy on this planet does.

"Tzuyu is a lucky girl to be engaged to you." 

Mark looked down at the tall girl. He was taller than her by at least six center-meters. "No. It's more like I am lucky to be engaged to her."

I am lucky to be engaged to her .

Her eyes shot up in shock and when she met eyes with her fiance, she quickly looked down. Why was he lucky? Why did he even agree on marrying her? After all- He is one of Asias hottest boys. 

Irene smirked. "You two love birds,

"Your fiancee is one of my new friends, actually." she looked Tzuyu up and down.

Turning his head to look at the glory, Mark smiled. "Really? That's great. At least I know that she is in the great hands of friends like you." 

okay, was his sense of friendship ed up? Or did he just not know how much of a this girl actually was? Tzuyu stood there, deciding not to join in on the conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter