Chapter Eleven

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven. 

Mina took Tzuyu up towards the designer clothing section on the top floor of the mall. The only place where you could find your high quality clothing —  for those spolt rich kids. It was typical, though. If you wasn't rich wouldn't it be like a dream come true to set foot in a store and spend as much as you wanted to without worrying about the large bill ahead? That was just the total fun of being rich. You never had to worry about the small things in live — they where already done for you. Imagine yourself having to do chores around the house, or work to get extra money. People like them didn't need to even consider cleaning up anything. A maid would do that for them, or your very own personal assistant. 

Wouldn't life like that be amazing?

Being rich was also a slight burden. You see, many people think 'OH! SHES RICH, LETS MAKE HER BUY US STUFF.' and they would bring you into a fake friendship, using your fortune for their own benefit. That's why Tzuyu always found it hard to make real friends when she was younger. It wasn't her fault that her family was the richest in Asia, now was it? Coming to Korea made her realize something. It wasn't just about popularity — It was about finding the friends who you know that you will spend your life with, throigh both thick and thin. Maybe she had already found that certain group of people. 

"This would look nice on you," Mina picked out the black crop-top. "It's in style back in Japan."

Oh yeah. Mina was Japanese, along side Sana and Momo. "It looks really cute." Tzuyu looked at the clothing. - just wasn't her style. 

Mina smiled before putting the t-shirt back on the rack. "Do you come shopping here a lot? You seem not to have a sense of direction here." 

Tzuyu shook her head before looking down on the shiny flooring. "I normally get my maids to go and fetch something nice for me, I like them suprising me with different outfits." 

"That seems like a good idea, getting new clothes whilst staying in bed." the older girl laughed. Mina seemed really fun and out going to hang around with, but being in the same room as your crush's best friend - it doesn't neccerseraly mix well inside. Whenever she saw the Red Haired japanese girl, she just thought of Sana. Sana this, Sana that. Maybe - she just couldn't stop thinking about her in genral. 

The two girls walked out of the store, and Mina looked at her Micheal Kors watch. "It's quater past seven. I-I think the girls would be here right now."

"Sounds like a plan." she smiled walking besides her new friend. 

Mina pressed the elevator button, before letting the younger girl walk inside. It was nothing but awkward and silent. The only sound to be heard was the echoing of the lousy elevator music playing through the small speaker at the top. The older girl moved her eyes to catch a glance of Tzuyu, and surprisingly — the other latter was doing the same. She just hoped that this elevator would end soon, so they could quickly escape the doomed thing called awkwardness.

"Where are they?" Tzuyu asked, stretching her left arm as they got out of the elevator. "They should be here right now, right?"

The Japanese girl looked around.. now where can they be? Oh yeah. Before every movie, Momo has to go and get snacks. You're probably thinking oh some pop corn. Oh no. When Hirai Momo hits the Cinemas, she needs to have some Jokbal. Her heavenly best friend/companionship. "They will be in the nearest takeaway, Momo will be hungry considering its seven." 

Tzuyu chuckled and followed the older girl towards the take-away shop. "There they are." 

-

The small takeaway had a sitting area towards the back. Tzuyu looked up to find Sana sat there next to Chaeyoung, having a great time. "U-uh, hey guys." Mina's face flushed pink when she saw Momo turn around from the counter and pass a ever so teasing look on her face. 

"Oooo." Nayeon chuckled. Why was everyone looking at them like that? Did they do anything wrong? 

Out of the seven girls sat down, the only one who wasn't cracking a smile on her face was Sana. What was even going on? Tzuyu looked down at Mina. "why are they all smirking and sniggering?" she asked, trying not to make it obvious. 

Mina didn't react. She looked up at the blonde Japanese girl with the scariest death glare known to man kind. "You told them didn't you?" she lip mouthed in Japanese. Momo could only smirk and shurg her shoulders. They where going to find out in the end, right? It was better to spread the great news that Myoui Mina had a crush... who seemed to be a girl. Tzuyu was more confused than ever at this very moment. 

"Let's go and get our tickets." she sighed. "Otherwise we will miss the film."

Jihyo smiled at them both. "Why don't you two head up? You would need some private time together anyway." she said, followed by a laugh from everybody. 

You could just tell that Tzuyu had no idea what was going on at this moment in time. "Fine. You guys are jerks." the girl linked her arm inbetween the youngests, and dragged her out of the small takeaway. 

"Please ignore them, I have no idea what they are talking about." she said. 

If it was to make them stop laughing, then Tzuyu was more than up for it. "Let's go back in and remind them that the movie is starting in five minutes." 

The younger girl made her way back into the small store, looking at Sana. "U-um. The movie is about to start soon. Don't you think it's time we make our way over?"

"She's right." Dahyun jumped off the table. "I aint gonna miss this horror." 

Wait.

They where going to watch a darn Horror Movie? Out of all of the categories what they could of chose, they seriously went for that? "Yeah. We better get going." Nayeon said, rushing out to see what was up with the not so happy penguin standing outside. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter