Chapter Twelve

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twelve.

Sana and Mina walked into the squirrels luxury apartment. Well. Being the daughter of one of the top surgeons in Japan did come to a great advantage, right? It just felt like, being around her best friend was not as fun as she thought. 

Why did she always get annoyed towards the sound of Mina talking to Tzuyu? She knew that Mina liked her, but did Tzuyu like her back? That was the answer what she would like to know. She didn't even know why she got so annoyed - but she really really did. Just how Tzuyu always protected her. Now she was starting to pay Mina with the same type of treatment. Ugh. Was it weird to say that she was some what jealous of it all? Sana was never really the person to get stingy over a person, but she really did feel it towards Tzuyu. She didn't want her to look at Mina the same way. It was selfish - but you can never help your feelings, right? 

Tzuyu always cared for her so much since the day they met. Now that she has fully met Mina, she thought that she cares for her just as much. Jealousy. Was it really this shocking? She didn't know. Just by something simple by resting her head on her shoulder, or even holding hands with the tall yoda like girl. It just felt more right than anything on this planet. 

"So.. Chewy is the girl who you love?" She asked, turning the lights on in the open plan kitchen. 

The red haired girl placed her bag on the large sofa. "I think so." she said. 

out of all of the girls, why did she have to like Tzuyu? 

Sana sat on the other end of the Sofa. "H..have you confessed your feelings towards her yet? I - I mean shouldn't you?"

Mina smiled. "Not yet, but I am thinking of telling her soon."

The older girl knew she should be happy for her best friend, finally finding someone who she shares a great connection with -  but her heart just didn't approve it. "T..thats great!" she forced a smile upon her face. "I wish you two the best, I mean you guys would look cuter than ever together" 

"Do you think? Aish, you are making me blush by giving me thoughts." the ballet dancer chucked with her face turning pink. "I don't know why, but I just really really like her." 

Was it time to start preparing for the worst? That day when Tzuyu won't hold her hand or look at her with that charming stare. Ugh. The poor squirrel was dreading it more than anything. "I do. Chewy can also come across to be extremely protective, but she is so playful once you get to know her." 

Ah yeah. Tzuyu the shining knight in armour, coming to save her day. "Do you want to see if she is doing anything now? We could ask her if she was free, and if she could come here for a few hours. It'd be fun."

It would be fun if it wasn't three of them —  if it was only her and Tzuyu. Sana wanted to say no, but being selfish was never the best option for her to choose. She lived to put peoples happiness over her own. "It would be fun I guess." she shrugged her shoulders before holding onto the large hello kitty plushie teddy. "You should ring her up then, the sooner the better."

Mina smiled before grabbing her phone and lifting her body away from the large sofa. "Let me ring her." she excused herself from the room, making her way inside the spare bedroom to dial a certain telephone number. 

why was she so bothered?

Normally she would be filled up with complete happiness, and nothing but it. To find out that your best friend is in love - it's something to celebrate right? Something to cherish. knowng that they are in the arms of someone humble enough to protect them and deliver nothing but joy and happiness. To know that, it was great - Sana loved Mina like she was her sister. 

but to know that she was in love with Tzuyu was a completely different thing. 

"Hi, Tzuyu." 

just by hearing her say that name felt like rocks crashing down on her body, breaking every inch of her body — shattering like glass. "Ah yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to come to Sanas place? Yeah we would probably watch a couple of things on Netflix, what would be great right?"

"Okay. See you soon, take care." Mina put her phone back into her pocket before walking back into the large living area with a large smile on her face.

If she was smiling like the Cheshire cat, did it mean that Tzuyu was coming over? In a way, she was really happy to know that she would see the girl's beautiful face - but there was a downside. Myoui Mina. "Is she coming?" 

The younger latter nodded with a pinkish tint towards her face. "She is.. why am I getting so nervous all of a sudden?"

i'm the nervous one, not you.

"Don't worry." she smiled. "Chewy is a very kind person, and with all of my hopes and dreams... she would make the kindest girlfriend alive!"

Mina chuckled. "She isn't my girlfriend yet."

yet.

what did she even see in her, anyway?  Mina always went for the older men, or the cute yet highly inelegant boys. Never in her life has she crushed on a girl like this before. It confused Sana even more, adding to the frustration that she was already receiving. "I hope she is in the future." she lied out of her teeth, 

but she didn't want Mina to date Tzuyu. In fact she didn't want Tzuyu to date anyone. Why has she suddenly started to feel this over-whelming feeling of complete jealousy? —  it was confusing her. She didn't want to let this overtake her life. If Mina was happy, then Mina was happy. Sana would rather see her best friend happy and go through the pain. It would tear her apart to see her best friend upset. 

"I do, too." 

-

About half a hour passed and the doorbell rang. She was here - stood right behind her doorstep. The sudden feeling of excitement shot through her body. "I will get it!" she playfully clapped, rushing down the corridor to approach the one thing blocking the communication between her and Tzuyu. A ing black door frame. 

Sana quickly unlocked the door, opening it to find a very certain someone stood there with a warm smile on her face. 

Tzuyu  is  so beautiful, it should be illegal to have no flaws like her. "Aren't I going to get a hello at least?" she chuckled, before pulling the girl into a sudden hug. 

Gosh.

All of this sudden contact made her go crazy. Like a kid opening his presents on Christmas day — and we all know that nothing could get better than that. "I'm glad Mina called me, I wanted to see you." 

So. she didn't want to see Mina? 

Not at all? 

"I actually came to realize that watching movies with you is actually  fun, because I get to wrap my arms around your shoulder." she whispered into her ear before pulling the tight hug apart. "You see, my hand likes to hold you, and my arms like to be wrapped around you."

Tzuyu was never such a sweet talker like this, not like when they first met each other. She was like this innocent ,tall baby Yoda. It was super cute. "C-chewy" her face flushed deep red, before noticing Tzuyu's hand brush against her fingers. 

just a simple touch like that made the squirrel go crazy. "S-shall we go and join Mina on the sofa then?" she asked, with her eyes shut. 

"Does that mean I get to sit next to you?" the younger girl asked, taking a sudden step closer before tapping her on the nose ever so lightly. No — She should not be agreeing to this, her best friend was waiting for them both. Probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter