Chapter Sixteen

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen 

Tzuyu couldn't believe it. After so long - so much ing time fantasizing about this one true moment. It was finally coming to hand. Her hands where wrapped around Sana's waist, holding her as tight as possible. Minatozaki Sana. That name meant so much to her, never did he ever know that a name could have so much meaning to wards your daily life, right? This was the best day of her life. Nothing could ever beat this one moment, this moment that both girls knew that they would cherish for eternity. Tzuyu wanted to spend her life protecting this clumsy squirrel, she wanted to give her nothing but tender love and care. Now was finally the golden chance to do so. It was her turn to show Sana that she could love her better than anyone on this planet. 

"You never fail to make my heart melt." she whisperd into the older girls ears. Hoping that it would flush her cheeks up. 

Her heart was beating so fast. It felt like it was about to explode. "I never pictured love to be this way, but when i'm with you — I feel like anything is possible."

She really really did. Have you noticed how comfortable yet confident she goes around the squirrel? What happened to that innocent, shy Chou Tzuyu? Maybe love can really do things to you, things that can make you into a better person. "I never imagined you to be such a sweet talker, Chewy." Sana dazed at the cutting board below her. "You are the perfect vision of one of those handsome anime guys, but replace the handsome with beautiful,

"I always pictured my first love to be like this. You made my dream into reality."

Reality? You make my reality worth living. Sana was the whole package. Tzuyu really couldn't ask for anything better in life than the squirrel. "We fell for each other so quickly, don't you think?" she asked with her lips pressing against the latters shoulder.

She was so romantic, she never pictured herself to be this way. "You're my hero." Sana smiled. "I fell for how you where so confident towards getting us to safety on the mountain, and how you where there to protect me from the werewolves."

Oh yeah. The girl still believed in the legends - she still had a strong belief in Santa Claus and she swore that she saw him one Christmas eve. In Tzuyu's perspective, it was the cutest thing ever. It just give her ideas on what to do on the future days to come. Christmas with Sana. Wouldn't that be something amazing to witness? Just by imagining her girlfriends face - opening the gifts. That would be her Christmas. 

Sana's smile is just a elegant view that the whole world has to witness. "I had to protect you, I didn't want you to get eaten now did I?" she chuckled. 

"You're just too beautiful to be gobbled up by a scary werewolf. I would kill it before it even tries anything on you."

Minatozaki Sana  — Is it possible for someone to be so beautiful?

Tzuyu had never set her eyes on someone so unique in her whole life. 

The older girl turned her body around, so she was facing her tall girlfriend. "I think I know that by now," she giggled - wrapping her arms around Tzuyus' shoulder. 

Oh my god. This was just too perfect to be true. 

Sana had no Idea about Mark. She didn't even know that the guy existed on this planet - but wasn't it okay to keep it that way? Mark Tuan was officially a burden to her name, in fact she never wanted to come across his face ever again. Tzuyu had a right to say that now, right? Maybe she broke the promise that she passed to the young man, and the promise that her father forced upon her.

Some promises are meant to be broken —  no matter what price it came to be. "Now that we are official, does that mean w-we call each other cutesy things?" The older girl asked. 

Cutesy things? "Like what, my love?"

"Like on movies, or when couples date. They call each other kawaii things, such as b-beautiful, baby and everything along that line." the brunette girl blushed, looking directly into Tzuyu's eyes. 

you are my baby anyway, so what difference would it make? "I was going to call you them, Anyways." she grinned, tightening the grip around Sana's waist.

"I couldn't have it any other way."

The sweet conversations, the looks, the stares, the touches. It hadn't even been a day yet — and the two girls where flowing even deeper into each other's spell. It just proves what true love can actually produce, right? People say that True love can never end. For once in Tzuyu's life, she actually believed every single word. This fire that had ignited inside her chest, it burned for a reason. Her love for Minatozaki Sana was relentless. 

Nothing could stop the flame from dying out. Not even a angry chairman, or even Mark. "You're my baby then." Sana poked her on the nose. "I may be clumsy and all, but I do know a few tricks when it comes towards love,

"and being the oldest out of the two of us —  then that makes you my baby." 

You could see her face instantly flush. It was the cutest thing ever to see that. "I like that." Tzuyu smiled. "I like the sound of being your baby, because you're my baby too."

How on earth would that work out? Two babies to each other? Who give a damn anyway, a baby is a baby - just expressed in a different form. "We are going to be the best couple ever." the younger girl continued. "Remember. I said I will give you my everything? In return for you loving me?"

"I'm going to make sure that you are safe, happy and most of all loved,

"As your official girlfriend.. and you as my first ever encounter of love and I want to make you feel special. I want to treat you like a princess, and do all of the things what anyone could never do with you besides me — I want to hold your hand and never let go. I just want to love you for eternity, because what I feel for you and what you feel for me, the feeling is too precious to be wasted."

Sana's heart done a back flip at the younger girls direct words. Never in the seventeen years she had been on this planet, had anyone ever said such touching words towards her. "Do you really mean that, Chewy?"

Of course I do. I would never lie about something so serious. "I mean it with everything that I have to my name."

Tzuyu took her left arm from the smaller girls waist and offered it out - waiting for Sana to intertwine them together. Wasn't it so good to know how a single pair of hands could have so much chemistry with each other? The older girl held her hand, spending the rest of the time just completely dazing into her loves eyes

Such beauty. 

Nobody could ever ever be more beautiful than Chou Tzuyu.

Not even the worlds most elegant woman, or was she looking at that person right now? Ah yeah. If she could offer the Nobel award of beauty out to anyone in this planet which had a  population of seven point eight billion — then it would be easy to choose a person. Chou Tzuyu —  No wonder everybody was crazy for her, she was just the total definition of perfection. Minatozaki Sana was just glad to have her heart,

and it was her job to forever protect it from the bad things to come in the future. 

"Let's just stay like this forever, yah?" she smiled in a cute voice. "You protecting me was a wake up call, now it's my turn to be the hero and protect you." and after that she leaned up and placed a small kiss on the latters forehead.

Marking it hers, just by a simple touch. 

 

-

 

"Oh my gosh." Tzuyu pointed out at the cute clothing. "Sana, this would look so cute on you. Why don't you try it on?"

They where on their first ever date. As a couple, that is. It had been a week since they officially started to date, so don't you think it was finally time to do something together? Tzuyu wanted to keep it simple. Unlike shopping with Mina - the squirrel would drag her girlfriend inside the most bizarre stores. She wasn't the girl to spend ten hours looking at the same boutique. Sana would make sure that every single inch of the mall was covered,

yet she done it in such a thrilling way —  you wouldn't even think of being bored.

Sana looked at the striped t-shirt. "I already have that!" she clapped with excitement, admiring the item. "Mina got me it once as a gift, it's really nice."

"Why don't you get it?" she took the hanger from the latters hand. "You would look amazing in it, not to mention I would wear mine too... we could walk around and people would know that we are a couple."

Couple.

Yes, they where a couple. Even though Tzuyu already knew that - she couldn't help but melt inside to the thought of it. Could life possibly get better than this? "So people would know that you're mine?"

"I wouldn't want anyone flirting with my girlfriend." she smirked. That look on her face, Sana knew what she was looking for. 

The older girl blushed. "Y-you don't need to worry about that — chewy- ah." she smiled. 

Tzuyu took a step closer towards her brunette girlfriend. "How would I know that? You're the most beautiful girl who I have ever layed my eyes on. I'm sure you're the same towards others."

"Stuff like that shouldn't matter. I love you — so what's the biggie?" Sana smiled, making the younger girl go crazy. 

I love you. 

Something so simple, yet so meaningful. Who knew that the word love could make such a drastic change towards your life? "I'm just a greedy girl who wants you as hers, and hers only." she pulled her girlfrined towards her and placed a small peck on her left earlobe. "I won't let anyone flirt with you, 

"You're mine... and nobody elses." she whispered. Ah. How milky her skin was, it just made Tzuyu want to kiss her even more. Going on dates was fun, but having Sana wrapped up inside your arms was ten times better than any romantic date. Their bodies went together so well. In the end, it was almost like they where made for each other. Now that was what you called true love. 

You just get this instant click - and after that click, you know you have fallen in love.

Sana smiled with utter happiness on her face. "Let's go and watch a movie." she tightened the hug before grabbing Tzuyu's hand and running out of the store. 

This is what she loved about the squirrel, 

How she can be serious for one moment, and in the next —  she returned to that kid like character. That's just what made her personality so unique. She was currently on a rollercoaster. For every moment she was around Sana, it just brought more adrenaline towards her life. Who needed to visit theme parks to get that sudden feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter