Chapter Seven

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven 

Tzuyu was currently sat in Marks car, as he drove up the highway. She was wearing one of the many expensive dresses what she owns, with her hair flowing perfectly down her shoulders. 

"You look beautiful." the older guy blurted out. 

Many people said that - on a complete daily basis. It was certainly something that she was used to hearing. "Thank you." she smiled, looking down at her phone. 

She wasn't smiling to Mark's complement

The girl was smiling at Sana's SNS profile. 

[theanimegirlsquirrel1 = Oh my god... Nayeon unnie, are you reading this? Kekekeke keep reading till the end and you will see the secret message. LOLJUST TRICKING YOU,   THERE IS NO SECRET MESSAGE AT ALL ;D

2015 =  SECLA TIME! Momo-san, did you run out of JokBal or something? 

  

She is just too adorably cute. 

It was taking over her mind, more like taking over her life. 

"I booked us a table in the V.I.P suite, I figured it could keep the paparazzi away." Mark parked the fancy car up, putting on his blazer jacket and making sure his hair is pristine. He was one of Asia's hottest heritors in the first place. "Remember — your my Fiancee, don't let anyone get to you okay? I.. I just don't like that." 

Since when has he been such a sweet talker? Tzuyu nodded at him and smiled. "Don't worry." she guaranteed him. "I got your back."

Once the 'engaged' couple got out of the vehicle, they found a group of papparazi cramming around them - wanting to get a picture of the business partners blossoming in deep deep love together. Well. That was how they all saw it in the first place. "Tzuyu! Strike us a pose!" one man shouted, with many other men with cameras shouting stupid things. It made her sigh. What was the big deal? They where only going into a restaurant, for something to eat. 

Nothing too glamorous. 

"Ignore them." he opened the resturaunt door and let the girl in. 

Mark checked them both in before the waitress guided them both towards the back of the restaurant, inside was a luxury room - she was used to this type of room. It felt like being back in Taiwan with her family, eating out with each other. "Feel free to call any of us in if you need anything." the man smiled before closing the door. 

The room shook silent for a couple of minutes - Mark trying to concentrate on the Menu, whilst Tzuyu thinking about many other things, but trying to focus on the young man sat right in front of her. "Tzuyu." 

He sounded serious. That sharp stare in his eyes. What was he saying? It worried the girl a little. "Theres.. something I have been meaning to say."

Taking a deep breath in, Mark continued to speak. "The truth is. The moment I let my eyes on you, I fell in love. I didn't even know how? I just did. There was just something about you that changed my opinion on love. What's the point in chasing girls around when I can just set my eyes on the beautiful girl in front of me? You are beautiful, and I know that you don't believe it but you really really are. 

"I sound like some desperate sixth grader I know, but .. i'm sick of passing you at home - being nothing but awkward with each other. I want to love you. Even though you don't love me right now.. could you at least notice me in the future?"

What a ing confession.

Tzuyu was speach less - well .. what could she even say? She looked up at him with her eyes bulging in shock. "U-um.." where the only words that she could shape out of . "Y-you love me?"

Love.

What the was love in the first place?

Mark nodded. "I always have done." he was starting to regret the whole thing now, you could tell by the look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter