Chapter Ten

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten 

Tzuyu didn't dare let Sana go out of her arms. 

"You're never going to leave my side." she whispered. "I won't let you." 

She knew she was being a little too touchy right now, trapping the older girl in a tight hug - but it was something that she couldn't help. Having Sana in her arms right now was the most comforting feeling ever. Have you ever experienced the adrenaline of having sparks flying around your body? Giving you nothing but excitement and happiness? That was how she felt when she was even around her. The smallest things can cause the most amazing things, right? She didn't even know how she fell in love so quickly. This was her first love. The love that she should forever cherish - and never let go. Having your first love was the key point in life. You would never forget it. Just like she couldn't get Sana out of her head. No matter how hard she tried. 

Taking Irene's words in, she decided to fight for what she loved the most  — and not what others want. 

With her heart constantly tingling, her whole body melting away into Sana's touch. Who said that love could be this good? Ugh. Sana, what on earth have you done to the girl? Just by the click of your fingers, you have turned her whole world upside down. Why had she suddenly became so soft and tender? What happened to that tough Chou Tzuyu, the girl who was ready to become Tzuyu Tuan. Ew. That name makes her cringe harder than ever. What ever had of happened, it has made her life ten times better than what it was already. All thanks to Irene Bae. 

Not so wicked with of the west, now is she? 

"C-chewy.." Sana said with a gentle tone. "A-are you okay?" 

Yes.. I am okay, as long as you are right besides me. "Yeah." she mumbled, enjoying this whole moment with her eyes closed. Sanas head was still leant against her chest, and the box of Sailor Moon cookies laid on the ground. Now this type of thing was ten times better than a few disgusting home made cookies. 

Sana buried her face deeper into Tzuyu's collar bone, not daring to lift her head up. "Can we stay like this? I-I don't know why, 

"it just feels right."

Right.

It felt more than ever, breathtakingly amazing. Wow. All of these words just flowing into the younger latter's mind. Words to describe how amazing it felt. "We can stay like this for as long as you l-like." she smiled, with the biggest grin on her face. 

Small things like this, make her happier than ever. 

Why couldn't time be frozen , locking them both in the same position. Tzuyu really could stay like this as long as the only person who she had wrapped around her was Sana. Minatozaki Sana. They where just stood there, enjoying each others warmth. What could possibly get better than this? Nobody was to split them up, nothing could stop this moment. Sana? Can I just melt into you?  — so many things that she wanted to slip out of at this point of time  — but she didn't want to ruin everything by saying something stupid. 

Nothing could calm her beating heart. "You give out really warm and comforting hugs, Chewy-ah. It just makes me want to hug you even more."

did you know sana? 

ever since i came across your cute face,

i fell in love. 

"You're a great person to hug." she purred. "I think that I only give good hugs to those who hug well in return." 

Tzuyu felt the older girl tighten her grip, burring her head deeper than what it already was in the first place. It felt amazing. "I-I don't know what's happening to me right now, but I like it." she whispered closing her eyes again.

Oh deary god. What was happening to her? That was something that the tall girl was bursting to know. "I don't know what is happening to me, either." she confessed. The answer to her question was simple. 

Sana just came to notice the container sat there on the ground. "Oh my gosh." she quickly bent down to pick the delicate box of cookies up. "I didn't mean to drop them, aish!" she carefully wiped away the dirt hanging at the bottom. 

"At least the cookies are still alive." she clarified. "I will bake you cookies in return, and every body says that I make the best cookies ever." 

Best cookies ever? You are the sweetest thing alive. "I-is that so? I can't wait to try them." she smiled. 

Anything that was done by Minatozaki Sana was just pure perfection. 

nothing else but perfection. 

Well. That moment lasted whilst it did. They hugged for at least five minutes. A score, right? Five minutes of feeling her warmth against her collar-bone. Five minutes of hearing her bReathe quietly. Five minutes of heaven was what she called it. She wondered if Sana would ever like her back, as much as she liked her. No —  not liked, loved. they're was a big difference between the two words. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter