Chapter Nine

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Tzuyu stood there in total shock. Her bag fell straight towards the ground, with her jaw wide open. What was this? At first, she saw the image of two girls in hoodies, passionately kissing eachother like there was no tomorrow. Once she took a few steps forward, she came to find a familiar face lurking underneath the designer hoodie. Was this real? Was this totally real? Or was she just dreaming? This day had been totally bizzare already - she didn't know that she would even come across something like this. First Mark leaving, Mina getting mugged, Sana just being as cute as she already was. And now.. this. 

Irene Bae, the one and only of the school stood there embracing another girl tightly. She was completely oblivious to the girls precense. 

"I-I-IRENE?" she accidentally blurted out, making the two girls jump in absolute shock. 

The older girl turned around, caught in the act. "T-tzuyu! This is not what you think... t-trust me!" 

What was it? 

The girl sighed. "If it's about you kissing a girl in the middle of the park, I have no problem with it." 

Irene looked at the tall girl stood besides her. "There is a secret that I haven't been totally open with recently." she quickly grabbed the girls hand. "Tzuyu, I want you to meet Kang Seulgi.. my g-girlfriend."

It's official. Irene Bae has a girlfriend! Truthfully, she was proud. At how open she actually was and up-forward. Which lead her to this question. 

Was it normal to love the same gender? 

"Its very nice to meet you, Seulgi." she looked at the girl and smiled. "I'm Chou Tzuyu. I am close friends with Irene."

This Kang Seulgi had a face that almost reminded her of a bear. No wonder Irene always wanted to buy those cute teddy bears. The jigsaw puzzle was slowly coming together now. Was this the real Bae Joohyun? The real real one that has been hiding behind her mask. A evil mask that causes pain towards others. "Let's sit down." Irene eyed up the park bench next to them. "I need to make a few things clear."

The three girls sat on the bench. It was becoming darker and darker, and the nightfall was slowly starting to come. Irene didn't let go of SeulGi's hands. "I didn't come out with her at the begining becaise I was afraid of what everyone would think of me. What would they think of me liking girls? You know what Korea is like these days.." she sighed. 

"Irene. You shouldn't care what people think about how YOU feel. What are they to say? Everyone has feelings."

Seulgi cleared her thoat. "I never expected Irene to like me back, 

"It was a one sided love to me at first. I fell for her.. yet I didn't know that she liked me just as much." she smiled - recalling memories from the past.

JooHyun rested her head on the girls shoulder. "I loved you since the day I met you, remember."

Looking at them both - act so in love with each other. 

Something that she was caving. 

To be loved, and to love someone with as much love. 

the rules of right or wrong. Love is love right? 

Nothing should come across it.

"Anyways, back onto the main subject. I fell in love with her. I didn't dare want to say anything though. My parents and I where finally on a good level, and unfortunately they go by the government on the ban on gay marriage. I felt trapped. ing trapped. I couldn't turn anywhere, or do anything because I would be completely disowned. Then I thought. If I love her then what is the biggie?" 

Listening to each word pour out of the girls mouth. She knew how she felt. She knew each and every detail of it. In fact. It's what is happening to her right now. It felt weird. How Irenes story marks with her own. "I know how you feel." she mumbled - catching the older girls attention. 

"Because it seems to happen that I have fell in love with a girl myself." 

The park suddenly shook silent. The only sound that Tzuyu could hear was the rapid beating of her heart, speeding up. Was she destined for this fate? Was she really that unlucky? Irene took a few seconds to digest the news. "Y-you have? With who?"

Was it time to actually tell someone about her feelings? The feelings that have been dwelling inside her since she transferred to this place? "Do you really want to know?" she asked, looking up at the stars forming around in the sky. Ah, how beautiful they look. Each star in the sky reminds her of Sana. Bright and always stands out from the rest. Everything she loved reminded her of Sana. Everything. 

Irene nodded, tightening her grip with the girl sat besides her. "I think I have unconsciously fallen in love with Minatozaki Sana.

"yes, that girl who you cant stand. Your enemy, your rival. The annoying girl who dropped her food on me." 

What the has she got herself into telling Irene, the last of all people this? "I fell in love with her the day we met each other. Ever since I got this warm feeling in my stomach which came to be something more serious as time passed. After three months. Three ing months. I realize that i'm in love with her. What do I do though? I'm engaged to Mark. Mark. Who I promised that when he came back I would actually love him. How can I love him if I ing love her?" her eyes started to water at this point. 

"I can't love her. As much as I want too, it's against my will. My future would come crashing down like a ton of bricks and I would be left with nothing."

Seulgi went into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a packet of tissues. "Here," she offered. "Please don't cry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter