Chapter Two

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Heritor- CHAPTER TWO

 

Life in Korea. 

 

Could it be any more awkward?

Living- and sharing a house with Mark. Just luckily they didn't have to share the same bed, yet.

They had maids to clean everything and make sure that the mansion was in a dazzling condition. It was just like being at home, but of course without the warmth and comfort of your family, and that was what the girl missed so much. 

"Hey." the guy walked into the dining room to find a full breakfeast cooked by the house maids. 

Mark was wearing his usual. A deisgner polo tshirt and some shorts. The weather outside at this time of the year was amazing. "H-hi." she looked up at her fiance, it felt weird to even call him that. They didn't talk much, not as much as the guy would like to.

He sat down on the table, on the opposite side of Tzuyu. "Uh.. What time do your classes start and end?" he asked, bringing a conversation up 

The younger girl played with her spoon, mixing it around the small soup bowl. "I start at nine, and they end at about half four." 

Warm soondubu jjigae, what a perfect meal to start a big day off. Well, it was pretty big to Tzuyu herself. She was starting her lessons at the Korean school, not international. The good thing was that this school was designed for students coming from big families, and who where future heritors. It's a place to teach you all of the general life skills on building a whole corporation together, but it just depended on what your chosen future was in general. 

"Our parents want us to do something together after your classes" Mark dug into his breakfeast, happily slurping the liquid like food up. 

He was your typical boy. Getting excited by food. 

Tzuyu put the spoon down on the glass table. "Like spend time together?" 

"Yep." he said. "If you like to make it less awkward, I could invite some friends."

Mark understood how she felt on this whole situation, but he had no choice. It was for the benifit of the both of them and their future lives. He just wonderd if the girl would ever fall for him. "N-no, isn't it best if we just get used to being around eachother first? 

"I mean I know my parents kinda forced this upon both of us, moving us to Korea to live with eachother, but it wouldn't help if we didn't get to know eachother properly."

She was right. In so many ways. 

They barely knew eachother. Not at all. He didn't know what her favourite colour was, or her favourite food. He knew absolutely nothing. The two where at the bottom, and the best thing was to work up and up the ladder, slowly; because soon she will be walking down the aisle to become his wife. Tzuyu Tuan. It goes well, he just wished that she could fall for him already; but he had to make the girl feel like a princess beforehand.

"I look forward to later then," he smiled. "Shouldn't we get going? Otherwise you would be late for your class." 

Tzuyu smiled and stood up from the chair, with Mark grabbing her brand new school blazer, and putting it on his fiancess shoulders. "Here." he said, quite proud of his work. 

Outside of the Mansion, his black BMWi8 was parked outside, but was guarded with large walls to block the press from getting a insight on their private home. Just imagine if they found out the address, how hetic it would be. The car was a house warming gift from his parents, to say congratulations on the engagement. 

"I like your car." she said, admiring the black vehicle.

School couldn't really get better by the sounds of it. But, this was a new opportunity to enhance her skills in Korean and to make brand new friends. 

Mark smiled. "Do you think? I was kinda hoping they would of got me it in white, so I could of personalised it up a little."

The younger girl put her bag on the carpet like flooring, admiring the insides. "Black suits it. It has this cool feeling with it."

you could never go wrong with black. 

"Then I prefer it as black, now that you say it like that." he chucked as he the car engine.

Mark was trying his best to impress the girl, and it was totally obvious. She wanted to get the message out that she knew, and that she was really thankful- yet she had no idea how to put it into words without sounding like a total creep. The car headed off onto the highway. It was a great advantage of being rich, getting the privelige to drive or sit in fancy cars like this, and just live your life without a worry. Tzuyu kept her eyes out of the window, admiring the scenery. Sakura trees blossoming- the blue sky- the people walking down the street, with a large smile on their faces.

Just small things like this made her heart melt like their was no tomorrow. 

The car stopped, pulling up at the large school. It seemed luxury. "Aren't you leaving?" she asked.

"I'm going to walk you in, so you just a-arive safely inside." he got out of the sports car, with a small crowd of students catching their attention. He had his sunglasses on, with his hair combed back into a perfect quiff. No wonder most girls wanted to be his, or vice versa. He was a legit walking hottie. Tzuyu was just lucky for having him as hers, although she had no idea how popular the guy actually was.

The small group of girls all squealed. You could hear it from a mile away. "There is Mark Tuan!! The Taiwanese hottie!!"

"Isn't he engaged?" another girl asked.

"I think that girl in the unifrom is his fiancee!" 

Tzuyu looked nervous, and Mark could notice it. "Don't worry." he sighed. "Those girls, you get alot of them. Everywhere I go."

"Shall we go in?" he asked, receiving a nod from the younger girl. The school was full of students, all wearing the same light blue uniform, wandering about- holding their folders in their hands, walking around enjoying their last fithteen minutes of freedom. Tzuyu was glad to finally be at school, where she could put her head down and study. School was a complete burden to others, but she adored it. 

People started to gossip. What was Mark Tuan doing here?

"I think I will be okay.." the girl took a step away, noticing all of the comments and stares. Mark took off hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter