Chapter Fifteen

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fithteen 

"Just let me love you, and you can forget about any doubt that you have running through your mind."

Tzuyu never sounded so sincere in her whole entire life. She was currently walking along a large wooden plank. The answer if she was going to stay or fall was the crucial decision of Sana.  It was a major step towards reality. Her first ever confession had been given away. Yet. It wasn't anything that she should ever regret. Giving her feelings out to the Japanese girl was one of the best decisions she could ever make. What was there to say? It was either face up to what really had to be done, or watch Sana fall in love with someone else. Someone who was not Chou Tzuyu —  that was certainly something that she could never face. 

She found it weird. How she fell in love just like that. Maybe it truly was love at first sight. A burning passion for a certain person can never die down, it's like the eternal flame — something so strong can never vanish into thin air. 

"Chewy. What makes you love me? I-I mean, alot of people love you already." Sana asked as the two girls walked through the park. "I always doubted myself because of it."

The younger girl sat on the nearest park bench. Looking up at the blue sky. "I love you because you're you. I love your unique 4D personality, with everything that you bring,

"I love how you smile, laugh and even walk. I love your voice , your beautiful face. In fact. Sana, everything about you... I'm completely crazy for it."

Sana could feel her cheeks burn up at her confession. How can someone act so sweet, but never fail to do so? "Aish. I'm just really really happy." she joined the girl on the park bench, sitting as close to her as possible. "It feels like that one dream that I have dreamt for months has finally came true."

There was this chemistry what these two girls had for each other, 

they both had one thing in common - that they could guarantee that this feeling would last for eternity. 

"I have been dreaming the same thing." the younger girl smiled. 

What was there to say now? For once in her life, Tzuyu could actually feel her body getting that sudden sense of nervousness. Was it just the new atmosphere? You know, that awkward moment when you realize that your sat next to that certain person - and at this point. The last thing that she wanted to do was embarrass herself. 

Their hands where so close. Tzuyu took the chance and intertwined their fingers together. Nothing else was said, the two girls where just enjoying each others presence — but in a completely different way.

"It's still a little weird." Sana confessed. "I-I mean, how quick we actually came towards eachother. It felt like yesterday I ran across the canteen and emptied a plate full of Kimchi on your uniform!" she let out a light chuckle.

"But then, I think how lucky I was to do that."

Tzuyu bit her lip. Thinking of what to say. "Do you know that I found it so funny yet incredibly cute? I wanted to slap Irene when she flipped out at you for it."

Sana squeezed the girls hand. "I just saw you as that beautiful student who just came."

"Does this mean your my official girlfriend now?" Tzuyu asked. 

The older girl rested her head on her shoulder. She could get used to this type of atmosphere. "You haven't asked me yet, pabo." 

but i'm your pabo.

"I have a idea." Tzuyu turned her head to look directly into the girls eyes. "Let's go on a romantic date,

"and then I will make you mine."

She found herself planting a kiss on the girls forehead. If people where lurking around - she couldn't give a right what they thought. Sana smiled brighter than ever, with her face flushing bright pink with the contact of the Taiwanese girls lips press against her soft milky skin. "Now, how does that sound?" 

Feeling her flushed cheeks —  Sana continued to smile. "I-I would love that."

Tzuyu jumped up from the bench, with her hand still locked in between Sana's. "Shall I call for a car to pick us up? We could go anywhere we like, as long as it's with you  I really couldn't care less."

That was just it. She really couldn't. As long as she had Minatozaki Sana by her , then she didn't care how bad life became. It was almost like she was all she needed to survive. air, food and water. They didn't matter. All what mattered in her life right now was this squirrel. 

She didn't even care about her families rule of love. If they didn't agree —  then them. It's her feelings what matter. And they should never be played with like that. If her family wanted someone to toy with. Then they can just look for someone else to take over the company. It was okay to be simple like that, right? The phrase of not giving up on what you love was her new saying. If its something that you're more than passionate about then.. don't give up on it. Something great would always be lurking for you at the end of the rainbow. 

"Let's go for some food, yah?" Sana looked up. "We can't possibly go anywhere great considering we are still in our uniform." 

Oh yeah. That ty blue school uniform. Could it just be burned already? "Let's go then, my date."

It is supposed to be love, not date. You could tell how new Tzuyu was to this whole dating lark. "I-I mean.. let's go my l-love."

This is what she meant about not wanting to embarrass herself. For a first time being so you know intimate with another person through feelings, she was a total towards it all. "I'm sorry, I just don't know how to properly do this." she mumbled. 

Sana chuckled before pinching her tanned cheek. "Do you think that bothers me? I find it so cute."

the younger girl could swear she could feel her heart beating out of her chest,

when did it never feel that way? 

"Then let's go and have the time of our lives." Tzuyu lifted the girls hand up and softly kissed it. "I know this may be the first time I have ever found love or even considerd dating someone, i'm going to try my absolute best doing the one thing that I always have done. Protecting you,

"The ride may be a little tough, but as long as you keep hold of my hand. Anything is possible between us both."

-

At that point in time, the promise that she passed to mark was completely forgotten about. Who would choose that option anyway? To leave the one you love the most, for the one who you would never love.

It was a simple answer, to a simple equation. 

She just prayed to god that Mark wouldn't come back , so nothing would happen. Everything would be okay, right? Tzuyu hoped that he would find someone in Taiwan, who will be a better wife than what she would ever be. If he found someone new, then it would resolve in the whole marriage getting canceled. Oh boy. If it was just as easy as she thought it would be. The wonders of Arranged marriages, they can cause so much misery. 

Reality could be a very hard thing at times. The horrible reality of life - part one. 

Mark was coming back

-

"Mr Tuan, the chairman will see you shortly." The young office lady smiled. "Could I get you any beverages?" 

The guy dazed out of the window, with only one thing playing on his mind.

Chou Tzuyu.

"No thanks." he softly replied. "I just came from lunch - so i'm pretty okay when it comes to hydration... but thanks."

It had been a month and a half. Since he last seen his love. His love? Well, that's how he saw it to be. Tzuyu's words. How she will become everything what he asked for. A perfect wife, a perfect everything. She already did everything with perfection. For the first time in like forever. Mark Tuan - one of Asia's hottest playboys had properly fell in love. With the girl he was just about to marry. Doesn't it sound amazing? 

Of course. He had no idea what was actually going on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter