Chapter Fourteen

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fourteen 

Tzuyu had never ran so fast in her whole entire life. Scolding herself for not standing up to her own feelings, betraying her heart. Don't you think she had done to much of this already? She ing loved Sana. So much that you couldn't describe it in tender words like this. If true love was real - why was Taehyung confessing to her? ing Kim Taehyung, the cocky dude with the red hair. Never in her life has she hated a name, or wanted it to wiped out of our existence. Yes - she was jealous, more than it. Tzuyu could offer so much more than a , or a deep deep voice like his. Many thoughts where running through her mind at that very moment; doubts starting to fall into action. Oh the wonders of  the bad side of love. It seriously never get's better, does it? 

Sana... why didn't I tell you sooner? 

Because, right now  I could be too late.. too late to have the chance for you to be mine. 

. I mess up so much. I didn't even have the slightest moment just to kiss you, or show you how much I really do love you. 

Where the was this girl? Normally she would spend her lunch roaming the school —  talking about happy things with Mina or Momo, or the rest of the girls to be completely precise. But she was no where to be found. Minatozaki Sana, please appear, please come into my arms. Don't date him. He's scum, and I could offer you so much more than what he ever could. Look at her, running faster than what Usain Bolt ran in the Olympic games, trying to seek the person who she loathed for.

Sana. Please come, I don't know what i'd do.

I would be lonely and broken, and I really really couldn't afford to loose you.

Please.

I ing love you. I really do.

If love was that strong, like it almost feels that your heart will come flying out of your chest - is it worth really fighting for?  Sana was the only person who made her life how great it was today. Not how rich her family where, and all of the glamorous things that she receives. They didn't matter. The one thing that mattered was she finally found a person who truly made her happy. 

And she was not willing to loose this person to some boy with red hair. 

"Sana-a-ah." a deep voice called from the back of the Science block. Oh it was like listening to your worst genre of music, PAIN.

Tzuyu made her way towards the voices, but keeping a steady distance, hiding behind the wall. "I find you really cute, and I was just wondering."

"Ugh. I'm to embarrassed." 

Embarrassed? Of getting turned down? Or getting your whole planned confession crashed like a ton of bricks falling into the ocean. Tzuyu couldn't hold it in anymore, she quickly scurried towards the two people, panting for breath and earning a shocked expression from the two teenagers stood in front of them. "Chou Tzuyu?" Taehyung asked. "What are you doing here?"

Enough of the questions. I don't want to hear your annoying voice anymore - it pisses me off more than anything. The youngest out of the three didn't say anything, she grabbed Sana's hand, intertwining their fingers together. She still wasn't saying a word, only passing the guy a death glare.

"Let's go." she sighed, dragging the girl away from the confused Taehyung. 

You probably are really angry at me right now,

i'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. 

Tzuyu managed to drag the girl as far away as they could, finding themselves by a large tree on the playing fields. Luckily, there as nobody around. Which give her a reason to call this a perfect spot. 

Sana let go of their hands. "Chewy! What on earth did you think you was doing? Taehyung - Oppa was about to tell me something important, before you came." she pouted. "What is with you recently? You seem so touchy and feely! I don't know what has happened to you."

Looking down, the younger girl could only sigh. What has she caused? 

I don't know what the has happened to me either,

i'm just a complete failure. 

She could feel her eyes starting to water, and tears dripping down her cheeks. No. Sana could not see her in this state, she didn't want to make her worry. Not after everything what she just caused. Ugh. Her heart was slowly starting to collapse. If only Sana knew how she felt at this very moment, then she would understand everything. How she hugs her, whispers sweet words into her ear, how she even looks at her —  she did it with nothing but a burning passion. 

"Chewy? Aren't you going to answer my question?" she asked, not noticing the tears. 

Tzuyu looked up, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "There is nothing to be answered." she sighed, turning her back looking away from the Japanese girl.

Unfortunately, that was not a answer for Minatozaki Sana. 

"No. Come back." she quickly chased her, tugging her blazer to make the tall girl turn around. "Look at me." demanded, noticing the tears once again forming in her eyes. "Chewy, yah! I said look at me! Omo.. your crying."

Sana couldn't see her like this. She really couldn't.

Tzuyu wanted her to know her as a strong girl, who could fight every battle known to man kind. Not this weak one, who had tears falling down her eyes. "Chewy. Answer me. Look I am sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter