Chapter Eight

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight 

It was the day that Mark was leaving. All of his belongings where packed into the suitcase, and his bedroom was cleaned out by the maids. How time flies so fast, right? Well. He was returning after two or three months - which actually was not that long. Tzuyu made a promise to herself. She will force herself to like him and most of all become the best wife that she could ever be. He seemed to have the warmest heart on this planet, and she didn't want to be the one to break it. Instead she would rather break her own heart. Mark was going to return to expect her to finally see him as her husband. Not friend, house buddy - but husband. 

She didn't know what was happening to her. 

The endless times of crying herself to sleep. She was a failure towards her family - nothing like what they wanted her to be. If she was in love with someone, it could easily be resolved right? She promised herself that she would get over Sana in no-time. Maybe she wasn't even in love with her, it could of just been a simple phase. Where you have a crush on a person and you THINK that you might like them. She was praying to herself that her life would return back to normal shortly, going back to how it used to be. Stress free, and most of all happy. 

and most of all . . . this feeling would be quickly forgotten about. 

"Ah.. we are here." Mark looked out of the window to see the outline of Incheon Airport. "I still can't believe that I have to go." 

The clouds started to fade in and the whole sky started to turn grey. "You have to go, oppa. Your father is having a very important operation - and he needs someone as responsible as you to take over the company for a short while." she said, with her eyes glued out side of the window. 

Mark nodded. "You're right. It's about being the best, right?" yes yes. it was. He was trying to be the best for his parents also, not failing to make them happy. Tzuyu wanted to be the exact same, 

"It is. Just remember to never look down on yourself, it helps you through the toughest of situations.. I guess." she sighed. The car had pulled up outside the Airport. The driver got out and fetched his suitcase from the trunk of the expensive vehicle. 

Tzuyu and Mark made their way out. "So this is good bye for a couple of months." she awkwardly smiled with her hands in her pocket. Well - what was there to say in the first place? He was literally about to board a private airplane in about half a hour. It was just stating the truth. She was just dreading these months to pass, what would happen? Would life become as good as it already was?

The older guy smiled. "Just remember my words, Tzuyu." he said in a soft tone. "You're beautiful, and I am just lucky to have you as mine." 

She wasn't his though, yet. "H-hahaha.. yeah." 

It kind of annoyed her. Jumping to conclusions. She said she would think of it, not that she would be his straight away. "I have to go now, 

"I will text you once I arrive in Taiwan." he looked at the girl before bringing her into a sudden hug. 

oh no.

The only thing what she could do was awkwardly hug him back, not knowing on how to react or how to think about this whole situation. "Until then my love." he planted a kiss on her forehead before making his way into the airport - leaving his fiancee stood outside, unable to react. A ing Kiss on her forehead. That was her ever form of contact with another persons precious lips- but it did not feel great - not at all. 

Things got real from now one. Tzuyu was finally living alone. Without nobody to guide her around the lonely streets of Korea. How did she even fall in love in the first place? Maybe it wasn't even love, it could be like a sisterly bond type thing? She tried to convince herself that it was something along that line - but we all know how she was feeling. 

If you feel like your heart was about to explode once you see a certain person, then that is no sisterly bond. 

How will she help herself? 

People say once you experience your first love, there is no turning back. You are attached to that person for the rest of your life. 

Sana was a girl.

She was probably straight. 

Why on earth has she fallen for a girl in the first place? Never in her life has she crushed on a girl like she looks at Sana. Never in her life has she questioned her uality, until now. Gay? Bi? Straight? What did those words even mean? She loved a girl... she was supposed to be loving Mark with all what she had. 

overall — love is love —  Nothing can deny it or take it away. once you fall for that person then you are tangled inside their web, unable to leave. 

No matter what gender, size or appearance that person is. It didn't matter. If you loved that person — nothing else should matter.

But with Tzuyu's situation. 

Everything did.

"I will be over it." she spoke to herself. "I will get over this little crush of mine." 

unknown to her - it was going to be a lot more harder than what she thought. 

-

After getting back into the vehicle, she could only stare out of the window whist the driver drove her back to the Mansion.

Great. Traffic.

Once they got onto the highway, there was a long line of inpatient cars, wanting to pass through. Outside of all of the cars and fumes of petrol was a park. What an amazing view. Flower beds everywhere, filled with many trees and lakes. Something caught the young girls attention. 

Was that the outline of a group of men trying to steal some ones bag?

It didn't look right, she had to do something about it. "H-hold on." she said to the driver before unbuckling her seatbelt and passing her way through the still cars, rushing into the park. Who would even think about ganging up on a innocent girl like that? How ing evil of them. Stuff like this pissed her off. Moral actions, to benefit the other but leave someone distraught. Disguising. 

"ing give me your bag now." one of the masked men commanded, taking a step closer towards the girl. 

Tzuyu peeked through a bush, trying to get a closer look on what was going on. It was a student in one of her classes. Myoui Mina. She had do so something about this. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter