Chapter One

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The Heritor

 

Chapter One 

 

 

 

"Tzuyu, honey. How great it is to finally meet you." Miss Tuan smiled, looking at the young girl. 

Both familys. Well, the Tuan and Chou where sat in one of Taiwans most expensive resturaunts. They where both really famous, with Mr Chou being the head in Asias buisness industry, and Mr Tuan being the lead in Taiwans finest hotels. 

Mark and Tzuyu where sat awkwardly on the table, completely un-aware of what was going on. "Mark, Tzuyu,

"This is the first time you two have ever came across eachother, right?" her father asked, looking at the well dressed boy sitting right infront of them both. 

Both of them nodded. 

With Tzuyu turning seventeen this year, and Mark turning a great age of eighteen; it was finally plans to do some arranging. They where both heritors to the companies. Soon to inherit in the large fortune and take over the industry. Just like that. 

Mark looked into the younger girls brown orbs. How beautiful, he thought. 

"Tzuyu, haven't you always wanted to find true love?" he asked, making his daughters face turn red from embarrasment. "You always said it when you where younger,," he smiled. Recalling the memories from when she was just five years old, maybe older.

a humble prince. 

Someone to take care of me, 

somebody to guide me through the light when life is down, 

someone to kiss, 

someone to hug,

just sombody who love. 

Tzuyu looked at the shiny cutlary down below, which was placed into a size order of biggest to smallest. That was it about these fancy resturaunts, everything was done for you; in such a high standard. Especially when you are serving the countrys most famous buisnessmen. "D-dad," she mumbled, trying to make her father cut out all of the embarrasing talk.

"Would you still like to find true love?" 

And that was a question that she always wanted to ask herself. True love. What even was it? "When you get older, their are things that have to be done. To build a sucsessful buisness you would have to join two companies up to enhance the stock market,

"Meet Mark Tuan. He is the second son to the chairman of the Luxen Hotels company, who run the best hotels around Asia. I remember you saying as a child, you want someone who would be there to protect and take care of you for when I am to old enough to do so. Tzuyu. As your father I do expect highly of you, being my only daughter. I want you to be protected, knowing that you will wake up in the warmth of someone who I trust. Mark matches all of those guidelines." 

Mrs Chou looked at her dear husband before looking at her daughter. "Tzuyu, my dear daughter. We are proud to tell you that you and Mark are engaged."

what? 

Her eyes bulged, looking at her parents with total shock. "M-marriage? But i'm only sixteen!" she said, totally forgetting about the family sat right infront of them. 

"Alot of this would benifit on your future carrer. Mark is the perfect guy to protect you." he said, taking a sip of the coffee. 

Mr and Mrs Tuan noticed the girls sudden stress. Well what did they expect? It wasn't your usual thing to be told you will be marrying somebody that you didn't know. "Tzuyu, honey. I know you seem upset about this but just hear me out as your future mother in law." she took a deep breath in. "Why don't you and Mark get to know eachother alot more? Then we could arrange the wedding dates." 

Oh. One of those arranged marriages. Where you get forced to get married with someone who you didn't know. Tzuyu nodded. She could only sigh in secrecy, not to show any rudeness at the table. Mark Tuan. Her future husband. Ugh, it just felt weird. She was to be Tzuyu Tuan. It didn't even sound right, but maybe that was just all of the stress and panic. What if they didn't get on? What if they couldn't get divorced? 

-

"Hey," Mark stopped the girl from walking into the bathroom. "Uhh, I know you are shocked as am I but.. maybe we could get to know eachother a little bit more? Like my mother said?" 

Tzuyu nodded nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter