Chapter Six

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Okay — Maybe last night was a bit more eventful than what it could of been in the first place.

That single bottle of Vodka was still rolling around the bottom of her large rucksack, but in the end - Tzuyu was more than glad to empty it down the drain. Such intoxicating substances, why does Irene even consider wasting her life on such a drink? It made her sick. Why spend your life drinking alcohol, when you could live a perfectly healthy and worry- free life. That was how she saw the whole situation. 

Looking at how Nayeon's group spend their time with each other; it was completely different to how the Heritors would spend time together. Maybe she totally misunderstood Irenes words. 'A gang of rich teenagers, wanting to get some use of their lives.' that was not the pathway that she would of opted for if she knew what type of group she was letting herself into. The feeling of being tied between your fake friends, and their rivals was some what amusing. Just by spending a few hours in a tent with these guys, she felt the bond and connection what she had been craving since she arrived in Korea. Now the question was –  popularity or friendship? 

Of course, if she left the Heritor group, then Irene would look down on her - tell lies about her to Mark then he would inform her parents. Understand the chain of events happening there? If her parents found out that she was doing bad here, then they would send her back to Taiwan. That was something that she couldn't afford to do at this moment, as there was a certain person who she was looking forward to seeing almost every day. She just didn't realize it, yet. 

"Welcome back!" Mark greeted his fiancee, grabbing the large ruck-sack off her shoulders. "Did you have a great time?"

By great - did he mean.. amazing? That was one simple phrase to describe it. "Yes.. I did thank you." she smiled with her mind re-calling the memories from the night before.

Sana's sleeping body, against her chest — Oh my gosh. Tzuyu shook her head at the thought. Why did she care so darn much for a person who she basically just met? 

"I'm glad you had a great time.. the house was quiet without you." he awkwardly looked up at the large glass chandelier. "Listen.. I was thinking - well, I kinda need to do this I guess? one night next week , are you free?"

Was this asking her out on a date? Friendly date? The younger girl nodded, looking up at the brown- haired guy. 

Mark put the bag on the ground before taking a deep sigh in. "There is something that I need to tell you, but let's wait until then. I will book  us one of the best dining places in Seoul, so Chou Tzuyu – would you accompany me as my fiancee?" 

You could see his face, blushing with embarrassment. As his fiancee. Somehow those words didn't go well with her gut. "I would love too, Mark oppa." 

"That's great!" he was trying to hide his happiness by keeping the straightest face as possible. "I have to go to the gym, I will see you later." the young man ran out of the house, grabbing his keys and gym bag. 

Gosh.

Did he actually like her so damn much? 

Last night was still taking over her mind. How she wants to relive every single moment of it. 

Suddenly the ringtone started to echo through her house. Who was ringing her? OH of course —  the one and only.. Irene Bae. 

"Tzuyu. Where did you go last night?" 

"I got lost. So I had to sleep in one of my classmates tents, considering you guys where partying." she half lied, half told the truth, 

"You should of just came to look for us, anyways - I know someone who has the hot's for you."

Oh god. Who else now? Just add him to the list, out of the many who already do.

The girl bit her lip. Curious to know who. "What do you mean?"

"Well. I was kinda drunk of course, and then Jeon Jungkook give out his life story to all of us, as you do

"He said he has been in love with you since the day you transferred to the school."

Jeon Jungkook. Besides Bogum - he is one of the most highly ranked sports men in the whole academy. He was the hottest Heritor in the school - in a way, it kind of shocked the girl. Why did he love her? She was probably the most unapproachable girl as well, being already engaged. 

You could hear Irene sigh. "Don't tell anybody I told you, okay?"

"I.. I won't."

"You have Mark anyway, don't worry about him." 

She had Mark. 

But she didn't love him. 

"I have to go, my beauty appointment is in five." the older girl said her goodbyes, before putting the phone down. 

Putting all of the situations aside, there was one thing just constantly playing on her mind. Not for the effort of forcing the thoughts away, because there would always be a reason for them to float back into her mind - just like a boomerang flying back into it's owners hands.

Tzuyu couldn't stop thinking about Minatozaki Sana. 

Yet, she didn't know why? 

School had ended for the weekend now, and there was no possible way of seeing this squirrel girl for two days. Two days - now this was going to be the longest two days in her whole life. Was she missing her? After only just three encounters?

"Bye, Chewy! Have a great weekend!" 

Those where her last words. Seven simple words – but it drove the younger girl completely crazy.  it. 

Monday , she will ask for her number. 

No ifs or buts,  Just a simple act of friendship? For like emergencies or anything under that matter —  or maybe she just wanted to talk to the cheerful girl outside of school. She didn't know why, but she just did. 

Tzuyu wanted to know her more. She wanted to know every single detail. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter