Chapter Four

The Heritor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Heritor- CHAPTER four

Chapter Four

Living in this house was like being a part of the south Korean reality show called We Got Married. Just imagine it without all of the cameras planted around the Mansion. Truthfully, it still felt weird to be engaged. They didn't even blossom yet, nor have engagement rings. So. The question ran through her mind. That question that she asks herself on a daily basis. 

Do I think he is the one? 

Real love. What is it?

If you love someone, with a true passion – don't you feel that connection straight away? That one connection that you only feel once or twice through your life. She was more than certain that she didn't feel that with Mark. Not at all. He felt more like a brother, a caring Nobel- but he was not to love. 

Tzuyu wanted to properly love somebody. If she didn't love Mark, then she was trapped inside a bubble. A bubble with her parents – Whom she wanted to make prouder than ever, to offer them the widest smile on their faces. and the one thing every girl needed to feel. Her true love. Of course she hadn't even met her love yet, but she was hoping that she wouldn't. Then if she didn't meet this one person then she would fall for Mark right? Then her life would be great- having her parents happy and ruling the business with a husband to help. She just hoped that it would all go to plan. 

Just in about a year. Her father will retire. 

She will marry Mark, and hopefully life happily ever after.

But all story's don't end so simply like that. Not at all. 

Every girl is bound to fall in love,

you just need to realize who that one person is. 

-

Triple science class wasn't the best, but it helped her enhance her skills for plants or how to blow a single continent out by pressing a simple button. "So. class,

"a form is going around- please get it signed by your parents or guardian. This trip means a lot to your end of year examinations, and its crucial that you all have to come here." 

Miss Choi passed the sheets of paper around. What was this? Bukhansan National Park- Field trip. 

Your child will be taken up the Mountains for a expedition of wildlife, and escapism. Please remember to bring the perfect Mountain Climbing gear, and clothing to change as the students will be staying over night. If you have any inquiries to ask or any questions, feel free to contact me on the school telephone number. 

Mountain climbing? What the hell did this have to do with science? 

Who cared anyway- Mountain Climbing? Hell yes! 

Tzuyu was always a big fan of wildlife, nature and most of all fitness. And if you combined them all together like that - you would form something glorious like Climbing up a mountain. The best thing was that even though you are enjoying yourself to the highest max, you would also be learning some wondrous facts about science. How fun! 

psst totally no sarcasm intended.

"Are you going?" Kim Mingyu, her lab partner asked. 

"Mm." she nodded. This trip became the hot topic around the classroom. Technically, it wasn't a option if you could come or not. If it was a part of the curriculum timetable, then it's something that your basically forced to go on. 

Mingyu played with his pen. "Mountains, Irene and Rivers.. do you think they go well?" 

Of course he was being sarcastic. The thought of the three of them mixing together would be funny. "Of course not."

"She probably will not go in the first place," he pouted. "Vernon was planning on pushing her into the lake"

Oh yeah. Hansol Chwe- or what people called him by his nickname, Vernon. If you had a ranking for the most mischievous student in the school, he would totally be ranked at number one. Known as the prince of pranks. It was so typical of him to be planning something like that, but truthfully Tzuyu didn't want to get in the way between his life long dreams of humiliating Queen Joohyun. 

"Alright class, please bring your reply slips in as soon as possible- as the trip itself is only next week" Miss Choi called as the bell rang. 

Hallelujah. 

Thank god that lesson was over. 

Tzuyu got up from the wooden desk, putting her notes inside her bag and the slip into her blazer pocket. She was actually looking forward to climbing mountains. She didn't know why, but she had a warm fuzzy feeling inside of her. Maybe it was going to be a better time than what she bargained for. 

-

"Are you going on that trip?" SooYoung asked the two girls sat in front of her.

"Most probably." Irene said.

The studio shook silent. Everybody looked at the girl as if she had just caused world war three. Irene Bae actually agreeing to go on a field trip with the school? It sure sounded like she had some wrong food for her breakfast. ".. why are you all looking at me like that?" she rolled her eyes at everybody response.

SooYoung blinked her eyes. "Irene are you high again or something? You are seriously going on it?"

Joohyun nodded her head. It was confirmed, 

The youngest girl out of the two couldn't help but secretly laugh on the inside. Maybe Vernons dreams will come true - he will get the rare opportunity to push her into a lake full of dirty water. She felt bad for laughing, but it was just to funny to not. 

"I will probably go then. Let's just about or something."

"Why do you think I'm going? Bogum is bringing alcohol and so is everyone else- it's just going to be a major party." 

If the teachers or anyone found out that Alcohol was being brought on the premises then they would be suspended on the spot. Something like that was so typical of them all though. Alcohol and drugs and parties. Something that they all could not live without. 

The dark haired girl got out her phone. "Let me text everyone.. tell them to bring stuff, then once we are on the mountain we will go off track and meet up at a certain point. How does that sound?" 

"Great." Irene smiled. "Tzuyu, bring as much as you can okay?"

"This is going to be so funny when Mr Kang  finds us." 

Tzuyu looked up at the two girls, regretting that she was ever included in this conversation. "Oh, me?" 

"Don't be acting dumb." she folded her arms. "Bring some vodka if you can get hold of some, i'm sure Mark wouldn't mind."

She could only sigh. 

"Fine."

-

Checklist on how to climb a mountain.

[•] Backpack

[•] Mountaineering boots

[•]Warm clothing

Luckily, she didn't have to go out and shop for most of the things. She passed the note to one of the housemaids and they went out and fetched the best gear that you could possibly find. Of course the Vodka wasn't included in the list. Why did she have to get it in the first place? Stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter