Chapter 7

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

*Chanyeol's POV*

I was following after Kyungsoo as he lead the way through the woodland, though I had a feeling that this wasn't the right way to Sehun's lair. The area was unfamilar to me and looked nothing like what I recalled from the times before.

"Are you sure his lair is this way Soo?...I don't recognise this place"

"Of course you wouldnt, he moved his home." I stared at Kyungsoo's back in suspicion, if Sehun had moved, how did he know where he was?

"And how do you know where he is?"

I saw his back tense up, that was a clear sign to me that something was up, Kyungsoo wouldn't be doing anaything against me. He's my close friend, we've been close since we were hatchlings. 

"I...have sources...and I've over heard some people talk about it. Some people can't keep thier mouths shut apparently. Don't worry Channie, I know where we're going."He looked over his shoulder and smiled to me, and then I knew. This was the Kyungsoo I grew up with, he wouldn't do anything that would harm me. He's my best friend. 

I grinned in return and mvoed to walk beside him as he made our way through the woodland, heading deeper and deeper into the darkness. I just hope we can make it Baek in time before its too late. 

*Baekhyun's POV*

It hurt. I couldn't see anything but I felt everything. It hurt so much. They left my front alone thankfully but my back was a different story. I don't know how long it lasted but it felt like hours, days even. Hit after hit came from that whip of his and I knew I was bleeding, I felt the heat of the fresh wound sting harsher the more hits he gave. But then he stopped. I had heard his feet leave the room and his little side kick, Luhan had removed the blindfold, removed the rope on my wrists and left along with Sehun. Now I was alone in the dark cell, numb and bleeding. My wrists were red raw from rubbing against the ropes so much from my struggling. It hurts. 

The door was opened again a few hours later. I mean, I think it was a few hours later. A plate of food was brought in and placed onto the bed near me before the person that had entered left again without uttering a word. I didn't get a good look at their face but I was thankful for the food. My stomach was beginning to make odd noises. I looked to the food and I knew living here would be even worse than I originally though. Some dry bread, cold soup and a rotting apple. Brilliant. With a grunt I moved to sit up properly to move the plate to my lap before I began to reluctantly eat the food presented to me. 

I was now laid in bed in a ball, my hands finding solice in holding my stomach. I don't know why, but its brought me comfort knowing that there is...something..someone...growing in there...and that I'll be a parent. I've never really thought about children of my own when I was ruling in the kingdom, my advisors wanted me to marry to bring in a queen and an heir but they knew after I told them that I was well...more into men, they knew there wouldn't be an heir. Que Chanyeol coming in and then everything changed...But I don't actually regret leaving. Though Im in danger now, I've never felt such emotions as I am now. The love of a parent for a child and the love from a partner...I was alone ever since my father had passed, everyone caring about the kingdom and not once about me. Selfish I know but...I was lonely. But now with Chanyeol and our child, I'm not alone anymore and I'm happy...for once I am really...really happy. 

*Sehun POV*

I grinned as I returned to my chambers after my little fun with Baekhyun. He made quite a few wonderful noises. I am quite tempted to keep him here as a little toy for me to play with when I'm bored. But I know someone will get a little jealous if I send too much time away from him. I hummed as I took my place on the edge of my bed and in came Luhan only 30 seconds later. He came forward and rested on his knees a metre or so in front of me, I knew where his gaze was looking and just to , I spread my legs just a little wider to give him a better view. 

"Enjoying the view...Luhan?" His eyes snapped up to look me in the eye.

"Y-Yes...I was my Lord..."

"Do you want a reward for your good work today?" I smirked darkly at the sight of the hopeful light glowing in his eyes, he could only eagerly nod as his mouth hung open. 

I sighed as I moved my hand to start plaming myself through my pants, keeping eye contact with Luhan as I do so, I smirked as I watched him swallow his spit but he watched my hand with the same hopeful light glowing brighter. I chuckled as I patted my lap, a silent sign for him to come forward. 

"Take over from here..and remember. no teeth."

"Yes, Lord Sehun"

I hummed as I rested back on my hands and watched as Luhan began removing my pants, I only helped by lifting my hips. Once they were gone, he only smiled as he saw my twitch before he took it into his hand and began it slowly. I let out some small groans here and there before the slow pace was becoming annoying so I moved my hand to grip the back of Luhan's head, pushing him closer to my , rubbing it against his face obscenely. 

"Hurry up. I don't have all night." 

He said no other words and just nodded before he took my entire into his mouth and down his throat. I kept my hand in his hair as I tilted my head back and moaned lowly at the tight heat that only his mouth could feel like. It wasn't long before he was and bobing his head eagerly, making slurping noises and around my . I could only hold myself back for a while before I was then ing into his mouth and throughly ing his throat roughly. It wasn't long before I came down his throat with a low grunt before pulling him off of me. I watched with a smirk as he swallowed and looked up to me in lustful awe.

"Thank you...Lord Sehun" I rolled my eyes before I pulled my pants back on and stood up from the bed, running my hand through my hair to neaten it somewhat.

"Yes well...Leave me now. And go send some food to the human. Im going to bed, don't disturb me until morning." I smiled as he quickly got up and bowed before leaving my room in a rush, the muttering of 'yes Lord Sehun' leaving his lips just before he left. 

I sighed as I stripped and changed into my bed wear before I slipped into bed and wrapped myself in the silk sheets, laying on my back and staring up to the ceiling with a sly grin. My plan was coming along brilliantly. Now to just hope someone was following through with their half of the deal...