Chapter 6

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

So...Summer holidays for me and I have nothing to do so, expect more updates more often now? ^^ Enjoy! 


*Baekhyun's POV*

I stared at the tall male before me, Sehun, as he announced that he would be my...master? What kind of sick freak is this? Kidnapping me and making into his slave...This is some utter bull. And where was Chanyeol?! Shouldn't he have protected me? I thought I was his mate! Some father he's going to be...can't even protect his mate and possible child from being kidnapped.... Whenever he gets here Im going to give him a piece of my mind, how dare he just let me get kidnapped like that?!

"So...Tell me your name human." I was broken from my ranting about Chanyeol by Sehun's voice. I wearily eyed him before slowly getting up to my feet, my hands falling to cover over my stomach. 

"Baekhyun...My name's Baekhyun." He only nodded before turning his back to me and walking towards a throne like chair that was far too grand for my liking. There was silence before I felt a presense close behind me and a nose prodding against my neck, sniffing me. 

I turn around to look over my shoulder and come face to face with the other male that was in the room, I could only jump away in fear as he gave me a wide grin before looking to Sehun in some kind of crazed awe, it was kind of cute how he looked to the taller male in such adoration...Kind of. 

"Lord Sehun...He smells funny....Like hes-"

"With child...I'm aware. Which makes this all the more interesting. Luhan, take him to his private chambers and lock him there. It won't be too long before Chanyeol will be here..." 

"Yes, Lord Sehun" 'Luhan' then bowed deeply to the taller in his throne before he grabbed hold of my arm in a tight vice like grip, his sharp nails were digging into my arm and almost drawing blood. He dragged me away from the room with Sehun in all the while he grinned like some maniac. 

I was scared to put it bluntly. First I was kidnapped by people who I dont know, now I'm being held hostage to be used as bait to draw in chanyeol to wahtever demise that Sehun has in store for him. I didnt want things to end this soon, I just hope Chanyeol doesn't do anything reckless. 

~Meanwhile*

*Chanyeol's POV*

I only watched as that Luhan bastard took away my Baek. I had regain feeling in my body by the time they had disappeared out of my sight, and as much as I wanted to chase after him, I couldnt leave Kyungsoo behind while he was still unconscious. I had moved Soo's body to somewher more comfortable helped bandage some of his wounds so that they would heal a little faster. Once that was done I was just pacing, back and forth, my chin in my hand as various scenarios appeared before my mind. Images of Baekhyun in torture devices, being beaten and bruised, but worst of all...Sehun taking him against his will. That stuck with me the most, Sehun is a sick man and would do anything to get under my skin and see me rampage, even go so far as to do such...things to an innocent person. If he so much as lays a hand on my Baek I won't hesitate to tear out his insides one by one, remove his head from his body and tear off his co- 

"Chanyeol!"

I stopped all movement and looked to my side, Kyungsoo was there staring at me with wide eyes, fear evident. I slowly realised what was going on in my head and I unclenched my fists.

"You were going to go rampage again....a fire was about to start just now..."

I looked down to my feet and there I saw the ashes of burnt leaves from a fresh fire. I sighed shakily as I slowly sat down next to Kyungsoo in hopes of calming myself somewhat. He only rested his hand on my head and began my hair, like he had done to calm me many times before. 

"I'm sorry, Soo....I just kept thinking aout waht Sehun would do to Baek and I-"

"I know...But don't over think things, we'll get him back before Sehun can do anything to him"

I smiled slightly and rested against Kyungsoo's body, even if he is smaller than me, it was comforting again. I knew he mean't his words, we're going to get Baek back as soon as possible. I just hope Sehun hasn't moved his lair since last time. 

*Baekhyun's POV*

I was brought rather roughly to a room with a large iron door. Inside was alright I guess, a bed and a bathroom attached, though, there wasn't any windows apart from the small one in the door, but it had iron bars in it, so it was practically like a fancy prison cell. Luhan had pushed me in and closed and locked the door behind me. 

"You'll be fed two times a day. once in the morning and once in the evening. Don't complain or else there will be punishments." I shivered at his cold tone, it was completely different to the tone he used when he was talking to Sehun. Talk about split personalities or whatever. I only sighed and took my place on the bed, my hands falling to my stomach once again. 

So they smelled the baby. Why couldn't Kyungsoo smell it?...He's a doctor isn't he?...This was confusing...Chanyeol should of been able to smell it as well so this makes no sense. But what if...Kyungsoo lied to us...to trick us out of the safety of our home and to have me captured? No...He wouldn't do that, Kyungsoo is Chanyeol's friend, he wouldn't put his friend's mate and child in trouble. I just hope that they would make is here sooner, I don't know what Sehun would do to me while I'm here. 

I didn't have to wait long before I was joined in my new prison cell by the devil himself, Sehun. He was standing the doorway with something in his hands. He walked in and stepped closer to me, his footsteps seeming loud and ominous as they echoed along the stone walls. When he came closer I saw his expression, a wide grin with a gleam in his eyes that spoke nothing good. His hands held onto a short whip with numerous thin leather strips on the end of it, I gulped as I looked up to him in fear, his grin only seemed to grow wider as I saw Luhan enter out of the corner of my eye. 

"Lets have some fun before Chanyeol gets here...Ready Luhan?"

"Yes, Lord Sehun."

My body shook as I tried to escape away but I was held still by strong hands, before my vision went black. 


Second update in two days! I'm getting better I think.