Chapter 12

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

 

Ok...I'm really sorry for not updating for like...ages. I've been really distracted with college stuff and other things! Anyway...I hope you guys won't be mad at me? Please? 


*Luhan's POV*

I ran to hide and be away from the fight between the two grand beasts. Sehun's black scaled form still radiating beauty that made my heart pang with pain. I know what this fight will lead to, I know one of them will die. I know Sehun will be the loser and his life will end right before me. I don't want him to die, but what can I do?....I can't interfer with a fight between Sehun and someone as powerful as Chanyeol. I'm almost like a hatchling compared to the two of them in strength. 

I flinched as the first attack was given by the red scaled dragon. His claws coming forward and colliding with Sehun's as their snouts bit and growled at each other. The force each partner was using to try to push their rival down was showing how thier arms shook and quaked, yet neither gave in. I had to cover my face when Sehun recieved a deep wound to his neck at Chanyeol had bit successfully. The first bit of blood shed.

Sehun was on the ground for a while, and for a moment I thought that was the end of it. But thankfully I was wrong as the black scaled beast stood back up and began to attack Chanyeol in return. His left claw coming in to scratch at the others face and his right dragging down the red ones chest. Each attack was returned, the two beasts fighting in the middle of the grand hall and I pulled the fake Baekhyun away, though Chanyeol knew it was a fake, Sehun didn't. We had to play this out or else everything will go wrong. I hide myself as well as Baekhyun behind a pillar and I flinched when a large force was pushed against it. I took one step around and saw Sehun pinning Chanyeol to the pillar we were behind. It won't be long before the marble cracks from the force...

I looked between the two dragons fighting before I pulled Baekhyun away from here we were hdiing to find somwhere safer for the two of us while the two rival's fought. I knew that someone was going to die...Im prepared for theb worst though. I must be strong for Sehun...for Baekhyun as well...

*Chanyeol's POV*

I growled as Sehun had me pinned against the pillar, I saw Luhan run out from behind me from the corner of my eye and I was somewhat glad he was going to be OK, but my main focus was the male dragon in front of me. I swiped my left arm to hopefully claw at Sehun's face, which was successful and I pushed him off of me and onto the ground where I then managed to bite down onto his neck harshly and dig my claws into his scales. The pained cry leaving his lips left me feeling satisfied as I kept him there beneath him, enduring the scratches he was delivering down my back. I had to stay strong and defeat Sehun. For my Baekhyun...For my child. 

I kept him there fr a while before I felt his bdoy go still under me. I waited before I moved away from Sehun's neck. Had I really killed him that easily?. I still had him pinned under my before I saw his eye twitch and I knew he was still alive. It as only in that moment that he had me on the ground, hiw on jaw trying to clamp onto my own neck, however UI was stronger so I easily pushed him off of me and sent him flying to the wall across from me and creating an indent in the marble. I remained still to regain my breath before I got up to move closer to the dragon on the floor under the dent. As I came closer I saw Sehun shifting back into his human form, the wounds must have been too much for him to stay like that. I smirked as I returned to my own human form and stood over the half unconscious Sehun.

"You lose Sehun-ah..." I say calmly as I watch Sehun try to get up from his position on the floor, a laugh leaving my lips as I see him fall to his knees in front of me. I smiled as I saw the look of fear come over his face as he looked up to me while I allowed my arm to shift partially to that of my dragon form, the claws forming. "This is the end Sehun-ah.." 

*Sehun's POV*

I tried to even my breathing depsite the strong pain that burned from all of my wounds over my body, I know I have a few broken bones and ribs, I could feel it as I tried to move but I could, I was stuck on my knees before my biggest enemy. I watched his hand shift to his dragon claw, his words being droned out by the beating of my heart as I could only think of the worst. I was going to die. This really is the end of Oh Sehun... 

I could only laugh at the way that this has ended for me, I was hoping for a better death but this....this is just the worst. Oh Sehun brought to his knees and killed without a fight. That will be a story...I could only close my eyes just as I saw Chanyeol draw back his arm. I sat on my knees and prepared for the pain from Chanyeol's claws, sending my thanks to those who had helped me in my life, good bye to those who are important to me and I'm sorry Luhan...for being so rude to you all these years...you hold a special place in my heart. 

I kept my eyes closed until I heard the pained cry from someone in front of me and the sound of flesh tearing. I snapped my eyes open and saw Luhan in front of me, holding onto Chanyeols arm as it pierces through his chest. His blood was dripped everywhere and I felt some on my cheeks as I watched in shock as Chanyeol retracted his arm and Luhan fell down in front of me. I couldn't think straight, I caught Luhan before he could fall forward, I held him close to my chest as I saw him smile up to me. I ignored to Chanyeol who was taking a quick escape out of the room, I could only look at Luhan's pale face in my arms. 

"Why...Luhan?....Why did you do that?..." He could smiled up to me as he coughed blood, seeing it dribble down the side of his lips and stain his neck.

"Because..Sehun....I love you...I couldn't just.....sit back and let you die......I'm sorry.." I bit my lip as I tried to not cry though I knew they were falling by the droplets that fell onto Luhan's cheek. 

"You idiot...." I choked out as I felt his cold hand touch my cheek, his blood stained fingers probably leaving a mark on me but I held his hand and kept it against my cheek. "I love you too....Don't you dare leave me now Luhan....thats an order....Ok? Don't disobey my order Luhan!" I cried out as I watched his eyes slowly blink as he smiled tired up to me, I knew it was the end. 

"I'm glad....My love...wasn't unrequaited....I love you Sehun-ah...I...I'll meet you...again....one....day.." His words were becoming more and more weak as his eyes were slipping closer slower and slower. My heart was falling apart as I held Luhan close to my body, sobbing loudly against him as I felt him fall weak in my hold and his whole body become cold. 

"Luhan...I'm so sorry....I was a coward...I love you so much....Please don't leave me alone....Luhan!" I cried out as I held him close but I got no response, he was a cold corpse in my arms.


So yeah..Again I'm sorry for the late update and I'm sorry for the really bad fight scene, I'm not very good at them, anyway, I hope you enjoyed~