Chapter 1

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

OKAY! I'm here! After a while, I know. But I'm not good with sequels actually. I really don''t know what to do after the original story, so please dont be mad if this turns to !  It may take a while before something interesting happens....but I don't know....

Please enjoy! <3

"It worked...I'm going to be a real daddy"

Wait...

WHAT?!

I pushed away from Chanyeol and took some steps back, holding my hands to my chest and staring at him in shock. This can't be happening. Its impossible. We...We only did it once....He can't have some sort of...magic or something can he? Well, he is a dragon...I guess. But still! This is insane...I can't be a parent...not right now. 

"Baek...What's wrong?..."

"This is insane..I can't be pregnant...I can't be! We've only done it once....and even then! I'm a guy! It shouldn't happen this quick...Nothing happens this quick"

"Baek, calm down...Don't panic ok? I'll be here to help you, no matter what alright?..."

I keep my hands to my chest as he come closer once again, bringing me close into his embrace once more. I couldn't help myself from relaxing into his arms, resting my head onto his chest and closing my eyes. All of this news was stressing me out, I didn't know what to do now. I could be pregnant with Chanyeol's child. I could be. But I needed more solid evidence. Maybe we might have to wait to see if I grow bigger...I guess... I sigh and nuzzle closer to him, allowing him to pick me up into his arms and tak me back to bed. Maybe some sleep would help me.

I woke up again, it seemed to be late into the afternoon and Chanyeol wasn't by my side. I traced my fingers over the indent he had left on the bed, the area cold. I got out from the bed and wrapped a sheet around myself and quietly left the bedroom. I peaked around the corners and silently admired the decor of the little home that I was in. There was lots of naturistic things, plants, wooden furniture, a few woodland paintings also. Nothing out of the ordinary really which was quite comforting. It was different from what my life in the kingdom was like, it was more peaceful out here. I was stopped in my thoughts when there was a soft smell of cooking meat, along with a low timber of humming coming from a seperate area in the house. I quielty followed the sound and smell, coming to a somewhat civilised kitchen area and finding Chanyeol by a fire pit with a pot hanging over it. Chanyeol was busy adding vegetables and other things into the pot and stirring it at the same time, so he didn't seem to see me coming in. By the smell, I was guessing we was having possibly, rabbit?... I have had it a few times in the castle but, I can't quite remember the taste. Chanyeol turned around and almost dropped his wooden spoon when he saw me there wrapped in a sheet. 

"Ah! Oh....Good Morning.or well...Afternoon actually..How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine...I guess...What are you cooking?"

"Oh nothing much, Just a simple rabbit stew, is that alright?"

"Mhm...that's fine..."

I smile slightly when he puts his spoon down and comes over to hold me close once again. I knew I was going to get used to his feeling, the feeling of him holding me close, the sound of his heart beating strongly against his ribcage and echoing in a soothing lullaby in my ears. I knew I was going to get used to the feeling of his lips on the top of my head, the tightening of his arms and he brings me closer, almost as though he wants to absorb me. I knew I was going to get used to all of this, being a dragon's mate. But there was one thing that I probably won't get used to, and that was the knowledge that I could be pregnant, or that I could get pregnant. I didn't think that was something I was comfortable in my life just yet. But who knows...Maybe I could get used to it just as much as I am to the feeling of Chanyeol as a whole.

"I spoke to a friend of mine earlier"

"You have friends?"

"Yes I do...Now be quiet, as I was saying, my friend works with pregnant dragons and might be able to get us some help. I mean, if you want to that is...I just want you to be comfortable Baek. I know this is all new to you....he might give you some answers?..."

I slowly nod, looking up from his chest and holding the sheet around me just a little tighter, though the sheet was slipping off of my shoulder slighter, revealing the mark on my neck from last night. 

"Yeah...I'd like some answers Chanyeol...When can we go?"

"I asked him, We can go tomorrow if you want?"

I smiled and nod, tomorrow seemed good. The sooner the better really. I was going to move away from Chanyeol but he held me tight. I looked up at him in confusion and found his eyes weren't focused on me, rather on my neck. He was staring intently at it for a while before he moved closer and nuzzled the mark on my neck. I tensed and then shivered, I was still a bit senstive. I heard Chanyeol give a small growl before he was kissing my neck again. Oh god...don't tell me...

"Baek...Seeing you like this is so tempting.....Can we do it again?"

He wants to again?!