Chapter 4

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

I could only nod as I looked to Baekhyun in my arms, he was unaware of the dangers that lay ahead, nor the dangers that Sehun could bring onto us. I sighed as we carried on walking, trying not to focus on the echos of twigs breaking in the darkness of the woodland along with the odd noise from some animal form hiding in the shrubbery. We walked for a few more hours, but eventually the sunlight disappeared and the woodland eventually became a mess of shadows, this would be Sehun's prime time to attack us, however looking at Kyungsoo ahead, seeing him swaying from side to side as he walked I knew we had to take a break. Then again, even my feet were starting hurt also from all this waking in human form. 

"Hey, Soo...Why don't we rest here for a bit? You look exhausted"

"Hm?....oh...yeah that might be a good idea" he said as he yawned and then stopped walking, taking his place in resting against a tree before sliding to the floor. 

I could only chuckle at the oddly cute sight before I set Baek down beside Kyungsoo, deciding to take up first watch for the night seeing as the two smaller mmovement passed out asleep. I could only quietly chuckle at the sight before sitting down close to the two to give my feet some rest. 

I hadn't been in my human form for this long before, and there was a part of me that wants to take flight and leave, but I know I can't. Not with Baek and Soo being defenceless like this. I sigh as I pick up a stick and fiddle it in my hands before breaking it and throwing it to the side. The rest of the woodland was silent, no signs of movement just yet. I was watching Baek rest with a small smile before the sound of a twig breaking echoes through the woodland. I felt my whole body tense and I quickly got to my feet to look for any signs of someone there. I seriously hope Sehun has not caught onto us just yet... 

*???? POV*

I watched at the two dragons and human rest in the woodland, the tallest being the guard as the smaller slept. It was a cute sight really, but it won't be cute for long. My Lord sent me to ruin them and their trip..and to take the human. I do know why he would want the human though...they're weak and naïve. Useless creatures. I giggle as I  step on a stick to alert them of my presence, the taller obviously reacting. Good. Good. All I have to do is take him out and all will be well~ My Lord will be happy with me indeed. He always wanted that large bafoon to drop dead...and I'll be here helping him! Oh the rewards he'll give me...I cover my head in the large red cloak that my lord had gifted me for this mission and I slowly made my way over to the trio, keeping my identity hidden. 

"Looking for something...runt?" 

I smirked behind my cloaks hood as Chanyeol turned around to look at me, his gaze becoming a glare, oh how scary. 

"Who the are you?...Reveal yourself" He's so demanding, my Lord was right about him then. A bossy brat.

"No can do Chanyeol~ you see...I'm on a mission for my Lord"

"Mission?....Lord?"

"Yes, for Lord Sehun of course~" I grinned as I saw Chanyeol take a step closer to the human, then it clicked. So that's why my Lord wants the human. He's special to Chanyeol. What a delightful discovery~

"What does Sehun want with us?"

"Its simple really....He wants something very important, and I'm here to collect it~" 

Chanyeol growled to me as he stood protectively in front of the two sleeping men. Geez, talk about deep sleepers, and I thought dragons were hard to wake up. I could only giggle and take a step forward, causing another growl to come from Chanyeol. 

"Bad dog...didn't anyone tell you to respect your elders?" 

" off. I'm no dog" 

"Oh no..you're just a whiny guard dog for the useless human"

"Useless?..." 

"Mhm~ Now, if you'll excuse me...I have a human to catch~!"

"Over my dead body!" 

I pause, a dark smile coming to my lips as I slowly lift off my hood to reveal my face and grin. 

"That can be arranged" 

*No ones POV*

There was silence in the woodland for what felt like hours before a small voice broke out in shock, Kyungsoo being the speaker as he stared from the ground to the cloaked figure. 

"L-Luhan?...."

 


Hey everyone. I know this one is short, forgive me. I don't know what I'm doing any more but hopefully I'll get my inspiration back! Bye bye! ^^