Chapter 3

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

So....erm... I know its been a while...but I'm here? Updating? I've had exams so...you can understand right?...important...college exams...so yeah...almost done though! But enjoy what....this is I guess...


Kyungsoo had helped us pack things for the journey out of my new home, to across the country to his home. Which as you could probably guess, will take a long time for us, seeing as we have to go on foot rather than flying. Thus us because according to Kyungsoo, if I fly it might stress out the baby if I am pregnant so its best to be extra cautious. I understand where he is coming from, but I wanted to fly on Channie's back...guess that'll have to wait until next time. 

I sigh as I finish packing the clothes and some food for myself and Chanyeol into a little rucksack type pouch tocarry. As I go to put it over my shoulder Chanyeol takes it from me and carries it himself, sending a small wink to me before he heads to the fro entrance of the house. I glare to Chanyeol's back as I follow after him, meeting up with Kyungsoo at the front of the cave. 

"Are you two ready to go?" 

I slowly nod and looknto my hand that was then taken hold of by Chanyeol's, I smiled to him slightly before instantly returning to pout as I see the bag over his shoulder. 

"I could carry it fine you know?"

"I know. But I want you to not strain yourself. As your mate I have to take care of you, and pur possible babies~"

"....You idiot"

Chanyeol could only chuckle at my comment before he started leading us down from the cave into the forest before Kyungsoo takes the lead and so then we began our journey.

It wasn't until a few hours later when I started to feel the effects of walking for so long. My legs and feet were sore and aching and I was trailing at the back of the little group of ours, though Chanyeol did often turn around to check if I was OK. I whined and stopped walking, leaning against a tree as I tried to ignore the pain in my feet.

"Baek? Why did you stop?" I looked to Chanyeol as he stood before me, his hand coming up to rest on my cheek, I could only lean into his touch with a small pout.

"My feet hurt...I can't walk anymore" Kyungsoo turned around up ahead and looked back to the two of us, he then walked over to me.

"We can rest here for a while. Though we have to get moving as soon as possible, we'll need to find somewhere safe to stay the night later." 

"Mhm...and isn't the safest of places to be"

"Wait...what do you not the safest?....is here dangerous Channie?"

"Well...its just that we're not in my territory anymore...."

I looked to him in confusion as I took sips from a water battle Chanyeol had given me. If we weren't in his territory, whose are we in? I looked to Kyungsoo, silently asking him to explain but he only shook his head as he took his own sip of water. I sigh and look to my feet, kicking a stray stick lightly. 

"Come on...let's get moving..I don't want to be in his territory anymore." I looked at Chanyeol in shock, we were only stop still for a few minutes. But as I looked to his eyes as saw fear. I never knew he could be scared of something in my life. 

"But....I can't walk?"

"I'll carry you." 

Wait...what?! My eyes widen as I am suddenly hauled into Chanyeol's arms as he then begins to walk once again, Kyungsoo once more leading the way to his home. I blushed as I remained in his arms, though as I rested my head against his chest, I felt his heart beat. Though it was slightly faster than normal, it lulled me into calmness that eventually allowed me to fall asleep. 

*Chanyeol's POV*

I looked down to Baek in my arms. He had called asleep after only a few seconds of me carrying him, which was really cute. He has the most peaceful of sleeping expressions, even when we're somewhere as dangerous as this place. Here is just not safe. I know he is watching us, he has eyes almost everywhere. I just know that eventually he'll come and ruin everything, that was what he was good at. 

 Memories of our encounters before flashed through my mind and I could only imagine why he would do if he knew how precious Baekhyun is to me now. It'll be even horse if he finds out that he could be carrying my child. Its been over a century since our last meeting, and I hope another one passes before we meet again. He is the enemy. And we're fools for going though this route to t to Kyungsoo's home. 

"He's watching us. Isn't he Chanyeol?"

"When he is never?"

"Right...no doubt he's angry about last time"

"Soon...don't remind me....I couldn't get the blood out for weeks"

"Well, your hair did look good red though?" 

I glared to the others back as he laughed quietly, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Still, he might know of Baekhyun now. He'll use him against you Yeol."

"You think I don't know that already?"

I sigh as I look down to the sleeping boy in my arms, the mother of my future children. My mate. I'll do everything in my power to prevent him from getting hurt. Even if it costs me my life. I look away from Baek to look at Zoo's back. 

"How far do we have left to travel though this area?" 

"Unfortunately, a while. We may have to camp the nighthere. It seems we entered through the larger section of his territory. That or..."

"Or what?"

"Or he's grown stronger and taken more land"

"...You don't believe that brat got stronger over this past century, do you?"

"I mean...its a possibility? He is still pretty young...and besides..." 

Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks and looked around to face me, his face blank of any emotion other than fear. A fear even I am well acquainted with. 

"This is Sehun we're on about..."