Chapter 5

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

So I've found the need to write again? But no promises of this being anything good. Sorry. Love you? 


*No-Ones POV*

"L-Luhan?..." Kyungsoo shook out, he moved from his place on the ground with Baekhyun to stand next to Chanyeol. His eyes wide as he stared at the cloacked being. 

"Oh...Hi Kyungsoo...Long time no see I guess?"

"Luhan...I thought you died! You disappeared without a trace half a century ago!"

"Yeah...About that...Thats a story for another time 'Kay? I'm in the middle of something right now" Luhan calmly spoke while referring to the sleeping human against the tree. 

Chanyeol saw the movement and moved closer to his mate in efforts of protecting him from the small cloaked male, his eyes lighting with fire that burned dangerously, a threat. Luhan however remained unfazed as he could only smile and break out into a short fit of laughter at the sight of the tall dragon man saving the small human man, it was unheard of for dragon people and humans to form a relationship. To see the two interacting in such a way was amusing to the Chinese boy. 

"You're not taking him. I wont allow it Luhan." Kyungsoo spoke up, taking a step forward to stand between Chanyeol and Luhan as his own eyes began to light up with the fire similar to Chanyeol's, though not burning as strong. 

"Oooo....Kyungie is getting protective over a human? Thats a first...I thought you loved torturing them?....From what I remember you loved hearing their screams of pain...Pleading for mercy. You are a sick boy...If I remember correctly"

"Thats not me anymore Luhan....Times have changed, have changed."

"Oh right...Of course you have...Sorry" Luhan smiled as he spoke sarcastically before taking a step forward, closing the gap between him and Kyungsoo. Luhan's hands clenched into fists before relaxing as his eyes flittered between glaring at Kyungsoo in front of him, to Baekhyun who was oddly still sleeping through the commotion and to the sky. HIs time was running short, he had to rush things.

"Sorry to cut this reunion short Kyungie....But I must get things done." Luhand flashed a wide smile before evrything turned dark in his expression. His movements were quick and perfectly timed, he slid behind Kyungsoo and jabbed his hand into the other's neck, pressuring a point there that rendered his body useless. A sick smile grew to Luhan's lips as Kyungsoo made a weak noise before slumping to the ground in a heap, before he turned to Chanyeol who only stood even closer to the human sleeping. With similar movements Luhan was able to slip behind Chnayoel and though the same knocking out method did not work completely on Chanyeol's larger and stronger frame, he was still able to knock the taller to his knees and make him weak before Luhan scooped the human into his arms and disappeared into the darkness of the night. The silence of the woodland being disrupted by a loud distraught cry. 

*Sehun's POV* 

I was pacing my main room of my lair,my throne like chair was behind me as I held my chin. Time was running out and I have heard nothing from Luhan. He is one of the best I have at my disposal and he does what ever I ask of him, which is absolutely wonderful because a lot of the people that work under me are complete s. I'm their ruler, they should obey me. But they don't and it frustrates me so much. Ugh. I carry on my pacing, now more annoyed at other things. 

My pacing was soon brought to a stop by the sound of the room's doors slamming open and footsteps echoing down the tile floor, heading ever closer to me. I turn to look and there was Luhan, with a thing in his arms. He seemed overly proud of himself as he then laid the thing down on the ground before me, it was then that I realised it was the human that was seen with Chanyeol, the supposed previous king from the kingdom not too far from my woodland. 

"Is this really him, Luhan?"

"Yes, My Lord...He was being guarded by that Chanyeol and a smaller male named Kyungsoo...They didn't put up much of a good fight"

I could only grin at the news and stepped closer to the boy, as I knelt next to him he began to stir, his hands twitching and he made odd noises before his eyes opened. He was quite beautiful and delicate looking, though...I know of someone much more delicate. But I won't admit who. He had sat up and looked around before his eyes landed on me and he gave a loud shriek. 

"Wh-Who are you?! Where am I?! Where's Chanyeol!?"

I chuckled as I stood to my full height, knowing I would intimate him from his place on the floor. 

"Human, I am Sehun...Ruler of this Land...and your new master"

*Baekhyun's POV*

The man stood up and he was shockingly tall, almost the same height as CHanyeol probably. I could only stare up at him in shock as I held my breath. His eyes told a completely sinister story and I did not enjoy the eye contact one bit,

"Human, I am Sehun...Ruler of this land...and your new master"

I blinked a few times before the information began to set into my head. Sehun...The named seemed familiar, though I can't remember from where...and then the rest clicked in. 

"MASTER?!"


I'm sorry...maybe more updates soon?...Maybe.... Bye Bye!