Chapter 2

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

I whined as Chanyeol picked me up suddenly and carried me off into the bed room once again. It wasn't even 12 hours ago that we last did it...this is some crazed dragon or something. I don't know how I'll survive him. I placed back onto the bed and the sheet that was once my protection was removed from me, leaving me open for him to well...admire judging from the way he was just kneeling over me and staring at my body, a lustful fire beginning to burn in his eyes. He leaned down and began to kiss down my neck, his hands leaving light touches down my sides, each one feeling over each dip of my body and trailing lower while his teeth and lips made another mark on my neck, close to the other one he had made before. I tense and give a small moan as his fingers begin to trace over my , the length slowly beginning to grow hard at the soft sensations of his finger tips along with his warm lips on my neck. 

I heard him chuckle before his lips moved suddenly from my neck, trailing down over my chest and still moving lower. My eyes widened as I stared down at Chanyeols, his lips stilling on my navel, giving it a small kiss before he moves his lips to place a kiss to the tip of my . I close my eyes and bite my lip and arch my back, holding back a moan. He does it again before a warm heat envelopes my whole length. I moan loudly as he along the shaft and tease the slit at the tip. My hands find themselves digging into his scalp, pushing his head down as he begins to eagerly. My lips part to let gaspy moans and broken parts of Chanyeol's name to leave them. I went to buck my hips but Chanyeol then moved off of me, removing my hands from his hair and pinning them to the side of my head. I whine and look up at him, falling deep into submission almost instantly. He chuckles before he sits up and removes the boxers we wore when he was cooking, becoming fully with me. He then leant over me once more and placed small kisses over my face while his hands gripped my legs and wrapping them around his waist. I whine as he teases my entrance with the tip of his , my hands forming fists in the sheets once again.

"Baek....I want to try something" 

I slowly look up to him in confusion. What could he be planning now? He only smirked as he moved away from my body. I whined at the lack of his natural warmth and I reached a hand out to stop him but he ignores it, moving to sit against the headboard of the bed beside me, his hands tapping his thigh. 

"Come sit here Baekkie....I want you to ride me"

An odd burning feeling fell through my body at the thought of being on top and in some form of control for a moment. It was something new...and something definitely exciting. I slowly sat up and crawled my way over to sit on Chanyeol's lap, a leg either side of his hips and my grinding pleasently against his hard , the tip leaking precome. I smirked as I realised the amount of power I have now. So slowly, I moved my hips and grinded against him in slow languid movements, watching as Chanyeol was losing himself into the feeling and the movment of my hips against him. I leaned over to began placing soft kisses against his neck, moving up to his ear where I bit the lobe and tug on it slightl. Causing the dragon beneath me to moan quietly. 

"Stop teasing..."

"Or what?...Are you going to punish me Daddy?"

"I just might if you don't hurry up baby" 

I giggle quietly before I lean back, taking three of my own fingers into my mouth and coating them in my own saliva, staring down Chanyeol as I do so. Once they were covered I took them from my mouth and then reached round behind me and began pressing one to my entrance, one sliding in easily so I quickly added a second, spreading myself open and then slipping the third in a short while after. I began ing the fingers into myself hastily, trying to push them deeper into myself to reach that place that made me see white before, but they couldn't reach. I whined as I barely brushed the spot, i tried reaching deeper but my wrist was stopped and I looked back to Chanyeol, trying not to moan at the preditorial look he was giving me. I guess him seeing me myself open was a little too much for him.  

I removed the fingers from my , bringing them back to my lips to softly them again beore my head reaches behind me and take hold of Chnayeol's , the size seemed to have grown again from watching me. I steadied myself before I began to lower myself onto his , feeling my walls stretch wider than before once again. My eyes rolled back as I felt his push deeper inside of me than before, the tip of his pressing perfectly against my prostate. Once I was fully seated on top of him, I had to sit still for a moment. This was deeper than last night, but I was overwhelmed with the amount of pleasure that he was giving me. My legs were shaking already. I felt Chanyeol begin to the lower of my back, he was being patient which was nice for now. I looked him in the eye and I wrapped my arms around his neck to use as leverage before I began to rise my hips and bring them back down with force. I moaned loud as I perfectly hit my prostate, my mind was already going numb with pleasure as he gripped my hips, helping me move up and down on top of him. 

My hands found purchase in his shoulders and I began to move in sync with him, creating larger and stronger waves of pleasure that would make my mind go blank. It was getting too much, my thighs hurt from the movement but I couldn't stop, it was too good and the pain only made it better. I knew Chanyeol wasn't even close but I couldn't hold myself back, I released all over our abdomens, the release coming all too sudden and quick. I came untouched to Chanyeol and this seemed to fuel his desire even more. I had then found myself on my back, my legs being held open by Chanyeol and he pounded roughly into me. I was close to passing out before I felt the slight swelling of his . He was going to knot me again. My moans escalated in volume at the dull pain, the knot growing more as I came closer to a second . It happened all too soon. His grip tightend on my thighs and he leaned over my body, presing his lips hungrily against mine as he came, his knot lodging deep inside of me and I came for the second time, untouched. I felt sore, but I feltrelieved, like something inside of me has been calmed by the touch of Chanyeol. I fell asleep once again. 

I awoke again at the sound of voices, one of which I didn't recognise. I knew Chanyeol was still with me, his arm was around my waist and holding my body close to his, however he was talking to someone else in the room. I slowly opened my eyes, finding another man sat in a chair beside the bed. Scared, I hid beneath the sheets that was around my form. The stranger only laughed, Chanyeol chuckling lowly behind me as well.

"Relax Baek. This is the friend I was on about before. Baekhyun, I'd like you to meet my long time friend Kyungsoo. He's a fellow dragon and is gentle, most of the time. Just don't piss him off"

I slowly nod, peaking out from the sheets to look at the other male, he was small in structure but I didn't want to mess with him. His eyes told a differnt story to his body. He smiled and I became a little more relaxed. Though, I didn't expect him to come here to us. I thought we were going to travel. 

"Chanyeol here called me a few hours ago, he didnt want you to move too much in case you are in fact pregnant."

At this I slowly moved further out of the sheets to look at Kyungsoo properly, moving to sit up but Chanyeol's knot preventing me from doing so. My eyes widen at this, he was still knotted into me?!

"Chanyeol....How are you still knotting me?"

"I don't know....that was also why I called Kyungsoo here, because well....I can't move from you"

I looked to the other male on the side of the bed for help and posibly for a lot of answers. He only seemed to nod and hold his chin in his hand in thought. He then quietly got up and removed the sheets from the two of our bodys very suddenly. My eyes widen and I let out a small squeak of surprise at the exposure, my hands flying to cover my and save myself from mortification. Kyungsoo's actions were without words, he held my legs open as he inspected my hole with Chanyeol's still inside of it in great detail. I remained hidden as the other male inspected our joined regions before moving away and coving us once again. 

"It seems, Chanyeol, that your body is forcing Baekhyun here to accept all of your seed until he is pregnant. Even though you said earlier that you had done a test, the test might of been done a little too early... You'll be like this for another hour or so I presume. Do you need anything at all? Seeing as you won't be able to move for a while longer" 

"Erm...could you get me some water please Kyungsoo?..." I looked shyly to him as he sits beside the bed. My mouth felt really dry all of a sudden. 

"Of course"


 

After another two hours I was released from Chanyeol and was able to get dressed somewhat. My lower body was insanely sore from being stuck in one position for a long time, along with having something so large stuck up my . I sigh as I pull a shirt of Chanyeol's over my head and sit on the bed, said male sitting beside me and wrapping his arm around my waist in a protective and warm hold. 

"How long until we can officially tell he's pregnant Soo?"

"Another week or two I would say...but I can't be too sure, its dependant on the fertility of the lower partner"

"Fertility of the lower partner?" I raised my eye brow in question.

"Yes, if you're fertility is high there is a greater chance of becoming pregnant, lower the fertility, lower the chance of pregnancy"

Chanyeol slowly nodded and then looked to me beside him, his grip on my waist tightening only the slightly before he relaxes. He then averts his attention to Kyungsoo in front of us.

"Can you tell us what Baek's fertility is?"

"I'm afraid I can't do so with the equipment that I've brought with me. You'll have to come with me back to my home where I can do it properly and effeciantly"

I slowly nod and look to my lap, well more to my stomach that was hidden the in large t-shirt I wore. It was still flat as before, but the chances of something... growing in there has to be low, right? One of my hands find themselves holding onto the flatness. In a way... I kind of hope that I have a high fertility. But there is only one way to tell. 

I guess its time to go out on a little adventure.


 

OK! An update with a bit of . Things will probably start to pick up soonish. Maybe. I don't know. I was writing this in one of my classes in college. A little awkward if someone read over my shoulder when the was being wrote right? Thank you for reading! ^-^