Chapter 13

A Dragon Baby(Discontinued)

So! Its been a while! It was my birthday a while ago and I finally got my own laptop so now I can update more often for you guys! Yay


*Chanyeol's POV*

I ran away from the throne room and the sight of Sehun holding Luhan's dying body, I could still feel the blood dripping down my arm. Blood that wasn't my own. I tried so hard to remove the blood from my arm, wiping it on my clothes and making them even more messier than they are but it still didnt help. I couldn't get rid of it. I can only think of what Baekhyun will think of me now if he knows that I had killed the one person that had helped save him? He'd hate me for doing such a cruel thing, but I couldn't help it...Luhan came out of no where and got in the way of my attack. He's the idiot for getting in the way...I'm not at fault...I'm not. 

I rushed down the corridors and tried to find my way to Baekhyun's room. Every wall looked the same to me, every room I came across was empty and I was growing more and more panicked. I can only think of what Luhan has said, he had said the Baekhyun in the throne room is a fake, but what if he was lying?... I checked every door I came across and looked down every corridor I could find. It wasn't until I came to a dimly lit corridor that I was able to finally smell the sweet scent of my babies. I smiled widely as I rushed down to the end of the corridor and banged my fist against the door. I heard a small voice insice and I pressed my ear against the wood to hear better.

"Chanyeolie...Hurry....I'm scared....We're scared..."

"Baekhyun! Its me! I'm here! Ill get you out baby, don't worry!"

I shouted through the wood after hearing my loves voice on the otherside. I kicked at the door as hard as possible, trying to break the hinges. I kicked and kicked and kicked. It took what felt like forever before the wood broke and the door fell from the hinges and fell into the room. As soon as the doorway was open I rushed in and saw Baekhyun sat on the bed, wrapped tightly in a thin blanket and staring to me with wide eyes. He was thin, I could tell from his face alone that he had not been treated right in his stay here, but I couldn't think of anything else other than getting out of here with him. I glanced behind me quickly before I came to Baekhyun's side, picking him up in the blanket like he was a princess before I ran out of the room with him.

*Baekhyun's POV*

​I was scared after hearing footsteps storming down the corridor to my room, at first I was worried it was Sehun however, at the sound of Chanyeol's voice I could only feel joy and relief fill my body as I sat still on the bed. I was worried when he didnt say anything to me when he broke the door down, he just came up to me and carried me out of the room. Though I was comforted by the fact that he was here, I was still quite angry at him for take such a long time so I pouted and glared up to Chanyeol as he carried me out of the room and out of Sehun's lair. I had to hold him tightly though because he was rushing through the corridors at a surprising speed, I looked around the corridors as we passed and caught a glimpse of the throne room as we passed. All I managed to see was two people slumped on the ground and a small pool of red around the two of them. I was worried though, because that could only mean that Luhan was there...and he might be the one thats dying or dead....I hope he isn't...

Once we were ut of the lair and out in the open of the forest, I started to struggle to get out of Chanyeol's hold, thankfully he let me down onto my feet and I stood before him, clinging onto the sheet tightly as I glared towards the dragon man.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Park Chanyeol."

"E-Explaining? What are you talking about Baekkie?"

"Really?...You practically let me get kidnapped and abandoned me and your child to some sadistic ! I'm asking for you to explain what took you so ing long!" I shouted angrily towards the tall male as I took steps back when he tried to get closer.

"Baekhyun....I would of came for you sooner....you know that, but Kyungsoo he-"

"Kyungsoo?! You was spending time with that Kyungsoo and not coming after me?!" I don't know what was coming over me, but just hearing about someone like Kyungsoo with Chanyeol right now is angering me.

"What? Why are you suddenly so angry at me? I was with Kyungsoo because I thought he was going to help me but he didn't he tried to make me leave you and go with him but I didn't! I came straight to you and left Kyungsoo behind! Why are you being like this Baek?"

I shrunk in on myself at the sound of Chanyeol's explination and now I started to feel a little stupid for acting like I had, but I don't know what came over me during these moments and now all I wanted to do was to cry, and so I did. Thick tears started to fall down my cheeks as I looked to Chanyeol with a pout before moving closer to him, sniffing and sobbing like a child.

"I don't know why Channie....I'm really emotional for some reason..."

I could hear Chanyeol laugh over my tears and that made me want to cry some more but then I felt that comforting warmth that only Chanyeol has and I nuzzled my head closer to him and clung to his body as I just let my tears fall and my sobs to echo out into the woods around him. I felt the sheet fall off of my body as Chanyeol held me in his arms and began my hair.

"I'm sorry I took so long Baekkie....I promise I won't leave your side ever again." I hear Chanyeol's low voice say as he held me and I could only nod as I clung to his waist. "Lets go home...Yeah?"

I nodded again as I looked up to Chanyeol from hiding my face in chest, clinging onto his clothing as I sniffed after calming down from crying. "Carry me?..."

I watched as Chanyeol laughs quietly to himself before he nods and picks me up into his arms before he starts carrying me towards our home now. "Anything you ask for my Baekkie."

 


Okay! Thats another Chapter done, I'm sorry if this is a little late, I promise I'll try to update this more often now that I have a laptop!