Seulmin

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was flabbergasted at her amazing dances moves and her amazing vocals. And he couldn't help but to blush when she looked at him.

♥‿♥

Jimin looked across the stage until he found Seulgi. No, this was wrong. He shouldn't be looking at her. 

Just one more peek.

Jimin looked at her once more before rapidly turning his head away. He didn't want to be caught. But he loved liked looking at her. Perhaps he had a crush on her? Jimin blewed the thought away. Crush my .

"Jimin hyung, look at the camera."the maknae called out.

Jimin was utterly confused. He was looking at the camera.

"Hyung, you're still not looking at the camera..."

There was a moment of silence before it dawned on him. He was staring at Seulgi. The whole time.

"Ahhhh, sorry."Jimin apologised before looking at the camera.

Click. The photo was done.

All of the idols began to gather around the camera to see their photo. Everyone was laughing and pointing to their faces. Jimin, however, was completely horrified. The picture captured him looking at Seulgi. Great. Note the heavy sarcasm with that.

"Unnie! He does not!"a faint feminine voice whined.

"Does to!"a faint teasing voice giggled.

And those voices were awfully too familiar. Jimin searched the crowd of idols before landing his eyes on the pretty Kang Seulgi. Who was a mere 2 meters away from him. Talking with Irene. Great. Note the heavy sarcasm with that.

Jimin began to push his way out of the crowd of idols to head backstage. He was definitely not facing Seulgi like this. Nope, he refused to. But before he could reach backstage, a loud voice called for him.

"Jimin-ah!"Jin loudly screeched.

Jimin halted and began to run to his hyung. Hyungs before noonas.

Jimin faked a smile. Act innocent and pretend he didn't know anything was his plan.

"Can you go to our manager and ask him our schedule for tomorrow? It'd be good if we don't have much tomorrow. I have a date you know, a date with my beautiful Wendy."he said before putting his arm around Wendy-

According to Jimin's logic, if Wendy was here than so would-

Kang Seulgi smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair. It had been a while since they interacted.

"N-n-noona."Jimin stuttered while bowing. Great, stuttering in front of Kang Seulgi, great. Note the heavy sarcasm with that.

"Oh...I think our manager is calling us. Bye bye oppa!"Wendy said before pulling Seulgi away.

Seulgi gave Jimin an apologetic smile before walking off. Christ, Jimin had made a fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter